Where I can buy Rock Band 4 with all instruments?

I have been looking on all places and it's always "unavailable".

It's this game discontinued or something?

Sorry if this was asked before, this is my first post and I'm new at forums.

I hope someone can help

Comments

• LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Where are you and what platform are you on?
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited January 7

I have been looking on all places and it's always "unavailable".

It's this game discontinued or something?

Sorry if this was asked before, this is my first post and I'm new at forums.

I hope someone can help

Yea, what platform (Xbox one or ps4) and where are you located... that would hopefully allow one of us to help you find some instruments.

I believe the best place to find stuff in the U.S. is probably at amazon.com, you can always buy the game digitally and then buy the converter for your old instruments. I found it listed on amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01541ACLQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515361294&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rock+band+4+instrument+adapter&dpPl=1&dpID=31y6OvK5OtL&ref=plSrch

if you would prefer to buy somewhere local... you might want to call a gaming or electronic store (like Best Buy if you live in the States) before you run out and actually visit the store as well. It was called “Rock Band (4) instrument adapter, it let you play most Xbox 360 instruments on your Xbox one, or ps3 instruments on your ps4.

If you need New instruments then I would check out any local electronic store like Best Buy/GameStop. Though your best bet is probably amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017G9Z318/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1515361565&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rock+band+4+guitar+bundle+xbox+one, or https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IANW1JQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1515361565&sr=8-7&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rock+band+4+guitar+bundle+xbox+one&dpPl=1&dpID=51h-4hTZRLL&ref=plSrch) let us know if you need any help or don’t live in the U.S.
  • sunnydazedinflsunnydazedinfl Unsigned
    edited January 17
    I was coming to ask the same question. I need new drums (Xbox one). PDP had the set for $99 but are out of them and said they are not making any more. Ebay has the band in a box for $250 and up. Third party sellers on amazon have them for like 500....is harmonix going to get more made? Game stop is out also. I’m in the US
  • i was also looking to get the rock band 4 rivals band kit for ps4 but it seems it's out of stock everywhere in my local area and the cheapest ones online are $400. are they going to restock at all? because i'm not paying $400.
  • have you guys tried non-game stores like wal mart, toys r us or even more obscure local stores? Target is less likely as the red exclusives were quite popular.
  • edited January 18

have you guys tried non-game stores like wal mart, toys r us or even more obscure local stores? Target is less likely as the red exclusives were quite popular.

my local walmart doesn't have it and the walmart website has it for even more (about $500-$600). as for target, they don't have it at all
  • Yes I’ve checked everywhere...and seeing the same crazy prices. Groupon had them for a pretty high amount for awhile and are also out
  • Check ebay
  • Check ebay

same as the others. about $500. i'm not paying that much.
  • Best advice at this point is less than easy. Consider picking up microphones and guitars separate from game. If you are interested in just rock band 4, the game discs can be found for as little as 10 bucks, you can get digital versions with the rock band rivals (great expansion with more songs, rivals play, and online quickplay) through the xbox/ps4 store. USB microphones can be found for 10 bucks on amazon or at a local gamestop. Guitars new can be found for 50 at amazon, and maybe local (gamestop) for about the same.

Drums are the trickiest to find. Second hand, craigslist, goodwill might be best bet. Remember drum sets in the same family work as long as you have the dongle (ps3 to ps4) or wireless adapter (xbox 360 to xbox one) . Honestly many players prefer the rb2-3 sets to the rb4 sets, so you might be getting a more responsive set. Hardcore players invest in ekits for drums (300 bucks), but I doubt that is what you are looking for. Good luck! I keep hoping a warehouse door gets opened, and suddenly we flood the market with quality instruments again, but it is not looking good.
  • same as the others. about $500. i'm not paying that much.

You have to try used
  • same as the others. about $500. i'm not paying that much.

You have to try used
    i did. cheapest is still $400.
  • RB hardware is going to keep being expensive and increase in price when there's no new supply. The question becomes when if at all PDP will create new supply.
  • I was coming to ask the same question. I need new drums (Xbox one). PDP had the set for $99 but are out of them and said they are not making any more. Ebay has the band in a box for $250 and up. Third party sellers on amazon have them for like 500....is harmonix going to get more made? Game stop is out also. I’m in the US

do you have proof somewhere that PDP said they're not making anymore band in a box kits?
  • Might wanna check out Offer Up. I see a lot of rock band stuff on there for cheap.
  • edited January 19

Might wanna check out Offer Up. I see a lot of rock band stuff on there for cheap.

i don't trust websites like that. plus, the listings on there are for the madcatz version. i kept having issues with the madcatz version of the rock band 4 guitar so i want the pdp version of the band kit.
  • i did. cheapest is still $400.

Check rock band 2 or rock band 3 stuff. Or maybe craiglist
  • ickyickes said:

I was coming to ask the same question. I need new drums (Xbox one). PDP had the set for $99 but are out of them and said they are not making any more. Ebay has the band in a box for $250 and up. Third party sellers on amazon have them for like 500....is harmonix going to get more made? Game stop is out also. I’m in the US

do you have proof somewhere that PDP said they're not making anymore band in a box kits?

• Do they make anything anymore? Hate to think that when my madcats set and pdp Jaguar break that's it.
  • This is why you have combined with your friend. 5 precision basses, 5 real wood stratocasters, assortment of other guitars and 3 wireless adapters. Career in military taught me "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst."
  • Does harmonix respond to questions like this, typically? I’m just been curious if they plan on any new sets coming out
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Not typically. For those trying to find instruments, Check out pawn shops, thrift stores, you may consider yard sales, and swap meets. Those legacy instruments work fine for the most part, as long as you've got dongles to go with them, even the old wired drums work great at least on the ps4. We have a very large used book store in our town that sells used "real" instruments as well as rock band hardware and instruments. If you have someplace like that, it's a great place to check. Also, if you go into a pawnshop, ask them to check the back room for Rock band instruments. They may not have them out on the floor.
  • deke1223deke1223 Unsigned
    edited August 7
    As per usual.... Harmonix has zero to say.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited August 10
    Honestly if you drum your better off finding a RB3 kit. The RB4 kit is not great.
    The Jaguar was what helped me find my cali numbers but now those are screwed somewhat since the last patch. The GH5 guitar is my go-to though.
    So as others have said look around thrift stores and online stores that sell used.
  • ekffazrekffazr Unsigned
    they don't make it anymore, they don't want more users. There are enough already