Where I can buy Rock Band 4 with all instruments?

Comments

• ThrovolosThrovolos Unsigned
    I sure hope they partner with someone else soon (esp for the upcoming holidays!). I have a friend who wants to get back into RB4 (since we showed him Rivals and wants to help with the Crew). But like you, he can't afford $400+ for a full band set.
  • I’ve been looking to sell my guitar I can’t find the game but the guitar is in good condition got with the rivals guitar bundle if anybody is interested
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    lol, I have a great drummer that I'd love to have play for our spotlights, but he is in Hawaii and it's pretty impossible to find drums. I may have to mail him an old set from my rb bunker, but I'd rather not. it's my bunker yo!
    I really would love to see some new controllers again soon. 2 years ago I bought the rivals guitar bundle for a family member who is crazy hooked now. ( she had played for years and years, then quit, then started up when Rivals came out) I think there are still a lot of people who would play again, and buy games and songs if drums and gtrs were still available. But dang...just about the time people decide to play after a break, they can't find anything that's affordable. My drums are getting older and older, and so it's back to the pawn shops to see if I can wrestle up another set. Seriously HMX...the game is still going, people are still buying your awesome songs, but we can only do that as long as our controllers hold out. I have family members that would totally play now if I could find them a new set. I hope you're thinking about the future for the die hard rock band fans. We will never quit!!! <3
  • edited October 26
    Looks like the legacy adapter is still available if you have or can get a RB3 complete kit. Otherwise I think the overpriced RB4 kits are all that is out there for now.

Also I saw several items on Ebay if you trust buying from them.
  • ekffazrekffazr Unsigned
    please solve this impending crisis
    over the weekend one of my guitars bit the dust, you can only downstrum. so I had to pull out my last new guitar.........its only a matter of time now before I will be forced to be done forever
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    ekffazr said:

over the weekend one of my guitars bit the dust, you can only downstrum. so I had to pull out my last new guitar.........its only a matter of time now before I will be forced to be done forever

https://www.bytearts.com/strumfixplus
  • ekffazrekffazr Unsigned
    whoa didn't know that was a thing
    thanks

now just to hope the drum set holds together

ekffazr said:

https://www.bytearts.com/strumfixplus
    That strum replacement is pure gold.
  • SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    Well, this makes me glad this topic got necro-posted. My Hoffner Bass's strum bar gave out a few years ago, and I never thought to look for a fix.

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Is there a video of someone installing a new strum bar? I hear it doesn't even need soldering!
    I suspect the trickiest part will be prying apart the guitar without shattering it ... or maybe I just missed an easily removed connector?

Is there a video of someone installing a new strum bar? I hear it doesn't even need soldering!
    I suspect the trickiest part will be prying apart the guitar without shattering it ... or maybe I just missed an easily removed connector?

Go to the site. You can read the installation instructions there. They point out the hidden screws that you missed. It goes right into all Strats no problem. The Jag is bit more of an ordeal, but he's working on including a piece that will make it far easier to do in the near future.
  • jackarse15jackarse15 Unsigned
    edited November 1
    I was just about to create a post about this. I just broke my red pad on my drum kit - literally just crack from where the red pad meets the yellow. Best bet with my options is: A ) get industrial strength glue. B ) get an Legacy Adapter and buy an old rock band drum kit. C ) invest in an Ion set. D ) cave and spend $400+ on a bundle. Sucks that they discontinued making kits...
    You need to build a support for the red (and green) pads if you're going to try and glue it.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Opportunity - use the now separated red pad as an opportunity to splice in some wire extensions and reattach the red pad somewhere more resembling where a snare would be on a more proper kit.