Comments

• tati81tati81 Opening Act
    Me too... i can't...really... this is so sad... :'(
    Today i will play Dreams to honor her and my beloved one who left me last september...
  • Stunning. Was only 46. One of the great voices in music.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    No way!? The music world just lost another incredible singer!
  • So very sad about this. She's incredible :(
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    oh, man! Dang.

Who remembers the first time they heard her?? I do. I was 16(ish) and her singing 'Zombie' gave me goosebumps. I never really got super into the Cranberries but ... I always loved that song because of her voice.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Gods damn it. O'Riordan was very talented, and "Animal Instinct" was the first song I heard of theirs, on a Spanish radio station on vacation. I loved it then; I loved it now.
  • So.. I completely lost it during my "Tribute" I do to singers who pass. Just like Bowie, these guys touched my heart with their lyricism and musicality. Needless to say I couldn't make it through Dreams or Zombie (without scoring 40%s) because those two songs are just too beautiful.
  • Another great voice lost. Seems no one saw this coming, in fact, the Cranberries were in London working on a new recording.
  • That is pretty sad, "Zombie" has been one of my favorite songs since I was a kid
  • Zombie and Linger have always been a part of any playlist I have. The power and emotion she could convey comes through so strongly in those 2 songs, they have always resonated with something in me.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    My heart goes out to her, her family, and her fans everywhere. :'(

Linger is one of my all-time favorite songs that I will be dancing to at my wedding someday. May you rest in peace Dolores.