March 2018 DLC Prediction Thread: This Season's In Like a Lion(s), Out like a Lamb (of God)

Comments

  • coolkat said:

    coolkat said:

    Well, since I have a habit of compiling long lists of stuff that probably doesn't need to be compiled, I've tried to compile a comprehensive list of metal/hard rock artists that either lack songs or would benefit from having more songs. I tried to span as many subgenres as I could, and cover as many acts as I could. Heck, we could make a whole thread revolving around these artists, if we wanted.

    It is a bit skewed towards to what I like, but I enjoy generally every metal subgenre, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Abominable Putridity
    Aborym
    Accept
    Ahab
    Alcatrazz
    Alestorm
    Angel Witch
    Annihilator
    Anthrax
    Arch Enemy
    Armored Saint
    Atheist
    August Burns Red
    Babylon A.D.
    BABYMETAL
    Badlands
    Bathory
    Behemoth
    Black Sabbath
    Black 'N Blue
    Blind Guardian
    Blood Stain Child
    Blue Cheer
    Blue Murder
    Bonham
    Britny Fox
    Buckethead
    BulletBoys
    Burzum
    Cacophony
    Candlemass
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carcass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Children of Bodom
    Cinderella
    Circle II Circle
    Cradle of Filth
    Crimson Glory
    Cruachan
    Cynic
    Danger Danger
    Dangerous Toys
    Danzig
    Darkspace
    Darkthrone
    David Lee Roth
    Deafheaven
    Death
    Deathspell Omega
    Def Leppard
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dissection
    Dokken
    Down
    DragonForce
    Dream Theater
    Dying Fetus
    Electric Wizard
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Enuff Z'Nuff
    Epica
    Exodus
    Fates Warning
    Femme Fatale
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Flotsam & Jetsam
    Gamma Ray
    General Surgery
    Genghis Tron
    Ghost
    Girlschool
    Great White
    Grim Reaper
    Halestorm
    HammerFall
    Hanoi Rocks
    Hardline
    Havok
    Helix
    Hellhammer
    Helloween
    Helmet
    Hevisaurus
    High On Fire
    The Human Abstract (yes, I consider metalcore part of the metal canon)
    Immortal
    Infectious Grooves
    Job for a Cowboy
    Judas Priest (they have plenty of songs, but Turbo, their early career, and their post-Painkiller work are all underrepresented or not represented at all)
    Kamelot
    Katatonia
    Keel
    Killer Dwarfs
    Kingdom Come
    KIX
    Korpiklaani
    Kreator
    Krokus
    Leatherwolf
    Lita Ford
    Lizzy Borden
    Lord Mantis
    Loudness
    Luca Turilli
    Madam X
    Manowar
    Mastodon
    Mayhem
    McCauley Schenker Group
    Megadeth (somehow, we still don't have Sweating Bullets. Heck, they still have plenty of good songs deserving of being in the game)
    Meliah Rage
    Melt Banana
    Mercyful Fate
    Meshuggah
    Metal Church
    Metallica (the incredibly unlikely option!)
    Mötley Crüe
    Municipal Waste
    Napalm Death
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Neuraxis
    Neurotech
    Nightwish
    Nitro
    Nocturnal Rites
    Obituary
    Opeth
    Orphaned Land
    Overkill
    Pagan's Mind
    Paradise Lost
    Pelican
    Phantom Blue
    Pig Destroyer
    Pretty Boy Floyd
    Primus
    Queensrÿche
    Rainbow
    Rammstein
    Ratt
    Raven
    Red Fang
    Redwest
    ReinXeed (given that this band appears to be anti-Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I doubt we'll ever get them)
    Reverend Bizarre
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Rings of Saturn
    Rose Tattoo
    Running Wild
    Sabaton
    Saint Vitus
    Sanctuary
    Savatage
    Saxon
    Sepultura
    Shining (Nor)
    Shotgun Messiah
    Silent Stream of Godless Elegy
    Sirrah
    Skid Row
    Slayer
    Sleeze Beez
    Sonata Arctica
    Spasm
    Spread Eagle
    Stabbing Westward
    Stahlmann
    Steve Vai
    Stratovarius
    Stryper
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Sunn O))) (I don't think much of their work would be fun to play, but stuff like "It Took the Night to Believe" would be fun oddities)
    Tengger Cavalry
    Tesla
    Testament
    Thy Art is Murder
    Tora Tora
    Toxic Holocaust
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    Tygers of Pan Tang
    Type O Negative
    U.D.O.
    Ultimatium
    Vektor
    Venom
    Vildhjarta
    Vinnie Vincent Invasion
    Vixen
    Voivod
    Warrant
    W.A.S.P.
    Warlock
    White Lion
    White Wolf
    Whitesnake
    Winger
    Within Temptation
    X Japan
    Xanthochroid
    XYZ
    Y&T
    Yngwie Malmsteen

    Spell checker does not like this list in the slightest...

    Lists are fun.. I'm totally in for the 80's-era hair metal on your list.. I could list a ton I'd want from each of these bands, but I'll try to keep it brief and/or obvious:

    Bulletboys Smooth Up In Ya
    Cinderella - Shake Me
    Danzig - Mother
    David Lee Roth - Yankee Rose, Just Like Paradise
    Enuff ZNuff - Fly High Michelle
    Dokken - Its Not Love
    Great White - House of Broken Love, Rock Me
    Judas Priest - NEED some off Turbo for sure - like 5 of them.
    Kix - Cold Blood
    Lita Ford - Kis Me Deadly
    Megadeth - I'd take Angry Again, but I'm admittedly not a huge fan overall.
    Motley Crue - Looks That Kill, Shout At The Devil & lots more
    Queensryche - Jet City Woman
    Ratt - Lay It Down
    Skid Row - We've had a great recent run - I'll take Monkey Business & Big Guns next.
    Tesla - Modern Day Cowboy, Love Song
    Warrant - Down Boys, Uncle Toms Cabin
    White Lion - Little Fighter, Wait
    Whitesnake - Still of the Night


    I think we have Still of the Night, if we're not mistaken. I'd definitely take Is This Love and Fool For Your Loving.
    Yep - fixed, and good call - we do have Still of the Night.. And another good call - Fool For Your Loving would be next up on my ballot.
  • edited March 3
    coolkat said:

    Well, since I have a habit of compiling long lists of stuff that probably doesn't need to be compiled, I've tried to compile a comprehensive list of metal/hard rock artists that either lack songs or would benefit from having more songs. I tried to span as many subgenres as I could, and cover as many acts as I could. Heck, we could make a whole thread revolving around these artists, if we wanted.

    It is a bit skewed towards to what I like, but I enjoy generally every metal subgenre, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Abominable Putridity
    Aborym
    Accept
    Ahab
    Alcatrazz
    Alestorm
    Angel Witch
    Annihilator
    Anthrax
    Arch Enemy
    Armored Saint
    Atheist
    August Burns Red
    Babylon A.D.
    BABYMETAL
    Badlands
    Bathory
    Behemoth
    Black Sabbath
    Black 'N Blue
    Blind Guardian
    Blood Stain Child
    Blue Cheer
    Blue Murder
    Bonham
    Britny Fox
    Buckethead
    BulletBoys
    Burzum
    Cacophony
    Candlemass
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carcass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Children of Bodom
    Cinderella
    Circle II Circle
    Cradle of Filth
    Crimson Glory
    Cruachan
    Cynic
    Danger Danger
    Dangerous Toys
    Danzig
    Darkspace
    Darkthrone
    David Lee Roth
    Deafheaven
    Death
    Deathspell Omega
    Def Leppard
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dissection
    Dokken
    Down
    DragonForce
    Dream Theater
    Dying Fetus
    Electric Wizard
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Enuff Z'Nuff
    Epica
    Exodus
    Fates Warning
    Femme Fatale
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Flotsam & Jetsam
    Gamma Ray
    General Surgery
    Genghis Tron
    Ghost
    Girlschool
    Great White
    Grim Reaper
    Halestorm
    HammerFall
    Hanoi Rocks
    Hardline
    Havok
    Helix
    Hellhammer
    Helloween
    Helmet
    Hevisaurus
    High On Fire
    The Human Abstract (yes, I consider metalcore part of the metal canon)
    Immortal
    Infectious Grooves
    Job for a Cowboy
    Judas Priest (they have plenty of songs, but Turbo, their early career, and their post-Painkiller work are all underrepresented or not represented at all)
    Kamelot
    Katatonia
    Keel
    Killer Dwarfs
    Kingdom Come
    KIX
    Korpiklaani
    Kreator
    Krokus
    Leatherwolf
    Lita Ford
    Lizzy Borden
    Lord Mantis
    Loudness
    Luca Turilli
    Madam X
    Manowar
    Mastodon
    Mayhem
    McCauley Schenker Group
    Megadeth (somehow, we still don't have Sweating Bullets. Heck, they still have plenty of good songs deserving of being in the game)
    Meliah Rage
    Melt Banana
    Mercyful Fate
    Meshuggah
    Metal Church
    Metallica (the incredibly unlikely option!)
    Mötley Crüe
    Municipal Waste
    Napalm Death
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Neuraxis
    Neurotech
    Nightwish
    Nitro
    Nocturnal Rites
    Obituary
    Opeth
    Orphaned Land
    Overkill
    Pagan's Mind
    Paradise Lost
    Pelican
    Phantom Blue
    Pig Destroyer
    Pretty Boy Floyd
    Primus
    Queensrÿche
    Rainbow
    Rammstein
    Ratt
    Raven
    Red Fang
    Redwest
    ReinXeed (given that this band appears to be anti-Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I doubt we'll ever get them)
    Reverend Bizarre
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Rings of Saturn
    Rose Tattoo
    Running Wild
    Sabaton
    Saint Vitus
    Sanctuary
    Savatage
    Saxon
    Sepultura
    Shining (Nor)
    Shotgun Messiah
    Silent Stream of Godless Elegy
    Sirrah
    Skid Row
    Slayer
    Sleeze Beez
    Sonata Arctica
    Spasm
    Spread Eagle
    Stabbing Westward
    Stahlmann
    Steve Vai
    Stratovarius
    Stryper
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Sunn O))) (I don't think much of their work would be fun to play, but stuff like "It Took the Night to Believe" would be fun oddities)
    Tengger Cavalry
    Tesla
    Testament
    Thy Art is Murder
    Tora Tora
    Toxic Holocaust
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    Tygers of Pan Tang
    Type O Negative
    U.D.O.
    Ultimatium
    Vektor
    Venom
    Vildhjarta
    Vinnie Vincent Invasion
    Vixen
    Voivod
    Warrant
    W.A.S.P.
    Warlock
    White Lion
    White Wolf
    Whitesnake
    Winger
    Within Temptation
    X Japan
    Xanthochroid
    XYZ
    Y&T
    Yngwie Malmsteen

    Spell checker does not like this list in the slightest...

    Damn. I can't not bite on this. Incredible list, but my eyes and ears have found some glaring omissions. I went ahead and picked songs, too.

    Apocrypha - Westworld
    Cyclone Temple - Words are Just Words
    Death Angel - Seemingly Endless Time
    Europe - Superstitious
    Fear of God - Love's Death
    Fight - Never Again
    Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
    Hurricane - I'm On to You
    Impelliteri - Stand in Line
    In Flames - Cloud Connected
    Kik Tracee - You're So Strange
    Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
    King Diamond - Welcome Home
    King's X - Goldilox
    Lamb of God - Embers
    Lillian Axe - Ghost of Winter
    Love/Hate - Why Do You Think They Call it Dope?
    Lynch Mob - No Bed of Roses
    Masi - God Promised a Paradise
    Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
    Mr. Bungle - My Ass is on Fire
    Nevermore - Narcosynthesis
    Nuclear Assault - Critical Mass
    Obsession - For the Love of Money
    Pantera - Cemetery Gates
    Powermad - Nice Dreams
    Pretty Maids - Future World
    Quiet Riot - The Wild and the Young
    Roxx Gang - Red Rose
    Saigon Kick - What You Say
    Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
    Stage Dolls - Love Cries
    Sword - Trouble Is
    Symphony X - The Odyssey
    T-Ride - Zombies From Hell
    Tangier - Ripcord
    TNT - As Far as the Eye Can See
    Trouble - Psychotic Reaction
    Tyketto - Forever Young
    Vicious Rumors - Abandoned
    Volbeat - Devil or the Blue Cat's Song
    Warriorsoul - We Cry Out
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Sultans of Swing and Money for Nothing confirmed!
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned

    If RBVR isn't completed by the 1 year anniversary, I could see Alive possibly appearing near to whenever the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction is this year. HMX did a DLC release and challenge tie-in for that last year.

    Bon Jovi, The Cars and DIRE STRAITS are all being inducted this year.

    Just sayin’
    So, Bon Jovi - Always, The Cars - You Might Think/Drive, and Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing/Money For Nothing, then? I'm down with that.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    You can choose a lot of songs as a 3rd to go along with Sultans of Swing and Money for Nothing. I would probably pick Telegraph Road or Romeo and Juliet.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited March 3

    Walk of Life though is not the "greatest" choice for a Rewind, especially RB3 ones, which the export is still available for.

    If that's how we get their two big hits though (and/or Romeo and Juliet), I'll gladly cherry pick that pack.


    I don't know, "Walk of Life" is a huge song (their second biggest on Spotify, 16 million above Money For Nothing) and we've already gotten a handful of RB3 rewinds. I don't expect it anytime soon, but I think if they license any other Dire Straits songs, they'll go back for that one at the same time.

    That said, I'd rather have Romeo and Juliet as a third. I love that song. But -- and I know Spotify listens aren't the be-all-and-end-all -- Walk of Life has almost twice as many listens as RaJ (94 million vs. 50 million), so I wouldn't be shocked if they went with the three biggest hits. This is all hypothetical of course, we're not really getting packs anymore.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal

    I know, that's just personal opinion talking.

    You know, I'd love a Salt n' Pepa 3-pack with Push It, Let's Talk About Sex and their cover of Whatta Man with En Vogue.

    Yes, I am serious.

    I think we all want that, even those who are too afraid to admit it to themselves.
  • Think ONE of those artists, if we are to get Alive by April.

    If anything, Always and Alive fit the "'90s" vibe for a Spotlight/Rewind combo week.

    That kind of setup is what came to mind and if Alive does come earlier then Walk of Life being the rewind for a "Rock" week. With online multiplayer working very well, 1 rewind + 1 new song will go down even better with the community than it did last year.
  • coolkat said:

    Well, since I have a habit of compiling long lists of stuff that probably doesn't need to be compiled, I've tried to compile a comprehensive list of metal/hard rock artists that either lack songs or would benefit from having more songs. I tried to span as many subgenres as I could, and cover as many acts as I could. Heck, we could make a whole thread revolving around these artists, if we wanted.

    It is a bit skewed towards to what I like, but I enjoy generally every metal subgenre, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Abominable Putridity
    Aborym
    Accept
    Ahab
    Alcatrazz
    Alestorm
    Angel Witch
    Annihilator
    Anthrax
    Arch Enemy
    Armored Saint
    Atheist
    August Burns Red
    Babylon A.D.
    BABYMETAL
    Badlands
    Bathory
    Behemoth
    Black Sabbath
    Black 'N Blue
    Blind Guardian
    Blood Stain Child
    Blue Cheer
    Blue Murder
    Bonham
    Britny Fox
    Buckethead
    BulletBoys
    Burzum
    Cacophony
    Candlemass
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carcass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Children of Bodom
    Cinderella
    Circle II Circle
    Cradle of Filth
    Crimson Glory
    Cruachan
    Cynic
    Danger Danger
    Dangerous Toys
    Danzig
    Darkspace
    Darkthrone
    David Lee Roth
    Deafheaven
    Death
    Deathspell Omega
    Def Leppard
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dissection
    Dokken
    Down
    DragonForce
    Dream Theater
    Dying Fetus
    Electric Wizard
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Enuff Z'Nuff
    Epica
    Exodus
    Fates Warning
    Femme Fatale
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Flotsam & Jetsam
    Gamma Ray
    General Surgery
    Genghis Tron
    Ghost
    Girlschool
    Great White
    Grim Reaper
    Halestorm
    HammerFall
    Hanoi Rocks
    Hardline
    Havok
    Helix
    Hellhammer
    Helloween
    Helmet
    Hevisaurus
    High On Fire
    The Human Abstract (yes, I consider metalcore part of the metal canon)
    Immortal
    Infectious Grooves
    Job for a Cowboy
    Judas Priest (they have plenty of songs, but Turbo, their early career, and their post-Painkiller work are all underrepresented or not represented at all)
    Kamelot
    Katatonia
    Keel
    Killer Dwarfs
    Kingdom Come
    KIX
    Korpiklaani
    Kreator
    Krokus
    Leatherwolf
    Lita Ford
    Lizzy Borden
    Lord Mantis
    Loudness
    Luca Turilli
    Madam X
    Manowar
    Mastodon
    Mayhem
    McCauley Schenker Group
    Megadeth (somehow, we still don't have Sweating Bullets. Heck, they still have plenty of good songs deserving of being in the game)
    Meliah Rage
    Melt Banana
    Mercyful Fate
    Meshuggah
    Metal Church
    Metallica (the incredibly unlikely option!)
    Mötley Crüe
    Municipal Waste
    Napalm Death
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Neuraxis
    Neurotech
    Nightwish
    Nitro
    Nocturnal Rites
    Obituary
    Opeth
    Orphaned Land
    Overkill
    Pagan's Mind
    Paradise Lost
    Pelican
    Phantom Blue
    Pig Destroyer
    Pretty Boy Floyd
    Primus
    Queensrÿche
    Rainbow
    Rammstein
    Ratt
    Raven
    Red Fang
    Redwest
    ReinXeed (given that this band appears to be anti-Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I doubt we'll ever get them)
    Reverend Bizarre
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Rings of Saturn
    Rose Tattoo
    Running Wild
    Sabaton
    Saint Vitus
    Sanctuary
    Savatage
    Saxon
    Sepultura
    Shining (Nor)
    Shotgun Messiah
    Silent Stream of Godless Elegy
    Sirrah
    Skid Row
    Slayer
    Sleeze Beez
    Sonata Arctica
    Spasm
    Spread Eagle
    Stabbing Westward
    Stahlmann
    Steve Vai
    Stratovarius
    Stryper
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Sunn O))) (I don't think much of their work would be fun to play, but stuff like "It Took the Night to Believe" would be fun oddities)
    Tengger Cavalry
    Tesla
    Testament
    Thy Art is Murder
    Tora Tora
    Toxic Holocaust
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    Tygers of Pan Tang
    Type O Negative
    U.D.O.
    Ultimatium
    Vektor
    Venom
    Vildhjarta
    Vinnie Vincent Invasion
    Vixen
    Voivod
    Warrant
    W.A.S.P.
    Warlock
    White Lion
    White Wolf
    Whitesnake
    Winger
    Within Temptation
    X Japan
    Xanthochroid
    XYZ
    Y&T
    Yngwie Malmsteen

    Spell checker does not like this list in the slightest...

    Damn. I can't not bite on this. Incredible list, but my eyes and ears have found some glaring omissions. I went ahead and picked songs, too.

    Apocrypha - Westworld
    Cyclone Temple - Words are Just Words
    Death Angel - Seemingly Endless Time
    Europe - Superstitious
    Fear of God - Love's Death
    Fight - Never Again
    Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
    Hurricane - I'm On to You
    Impelliteri - Stand in Line
    In Flames - Cloud Connected
    Kik Tracee - You're So Strange
    Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
    King Diamond - Welcome Home
    King's X - Goldilox
    Lamb of God - Embers
    Lillian Axe - Ghost of Winter
    Love/Hate - Why Do You Think They Call it Dope?
    Lynch Mob - No Bed of Roses
    Masi - God Promised a Paradise
    Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
    Mr. Bungle - My Ass is on Fire
    Nevermore - Narcosynthesis
    Nuclear Assault - Critical Mass
    Obsession - For the Love of Money
    Pantera - Cemetery Gates
    Powermad - Nice Dreams
    Pretty Maids - Future World
    Quiet Riot - The Wild and the Young
    Roxx Gang - Red Rose
    Saigon Kick - What You Say
    Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
    Stage Dolls - Love Cries
    Sword - Trouble Is
    Symphony X - The Odyssey
    T-Ride - Zombies From Hell
    Tangier - Ripcord
    TNT - As Far as the Eye Can See
    Trouble - Psychotic Reaction
    Tyketto - Forever Young
    Vicious Rumors - Abandoned
    Volbeat - Devil or the Blue Cat's Song
    Warriorsoul - We Cry Out
    Dang, I can't believe I forgot some of those! Especially a lot of those hair metal and early power metal choices.

    Y'know what? I'm gonna make a thread to track underrepresented metal artists just because there's too many to mention here in a DLC prediction thread. That might get more attention on its own, too.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited March 3
    For Warrant, Heaven is likely too.
  • For Warrant, Heaven is likely too.

    I think Heaven is the obvious choice if we get another Warrant song, but I'd rather have I Saw Red, as far as the ballads are concerned. My most wanted Warrant song, by leaps and bounds, though, is Uncle Tom's Cabin.
  • For Warrant, Heaven is likely too.

    I think Heaven is the obvious choice if we get another Warrant song, but I'd rather have I Saw Red, as far as the ballads are concerned. My most wanted Warrant song, by leaps and bounds, though, is Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    The one I'd want the most is, unfortunately, an unlikely deep cut - "April 2031."
  • coolkat said:

    For Warrant, Heaven is likely too.

    I think Heaven is the obvious choice if we get another Warrant song, but I'd rather have I Saw Red, as far as the ballads are concerned. My most wanted Warrant song, by leaps and bounds, though, is Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    The one I'd want the most is, unfortunately, an unlikely deep cut - "April 2031."
    Love that, too. Dog Eat Dog is a ridiculously good album.
  • For Warrant, Heaven is likely too.

    I think Heaven is the obvious choice if we get another Warrant song, but I'd rather have I Saw Red, as far as the ballads are concerned. My most wanted Warrant song, by leaps and bounds, though, is Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    If we ever got packs again I could see it being:
    Heaven
    Uncle Tom's Cabin
    and I Saw Red or Down Boys.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    We got an awesome Alice in Chains pack not long ago, even if it had a rewind unfortunately. They could still surprise us.
  • I think Pearl Jam's the most likely artist to get a pack if any (using similar logic to the Alice in Chains pack) though I think the release of Alive could go either way (a singles week or a pack). Would've said Coldplay had a better chance before February but A Sky Full of Stars releasing when it did to me suggests Birds will be part of a singles week.
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    How many non-disc, non-rewind, non-vr paid dlc deep cuts have we gotten in the RB4 era?
    There was one in the 1D pack but I'm struggling to think of any other non-singles. Even though we haven't been getting packs I still think "Birds" will be in a Coldplay pack, I just can't see releasing JUST a deep cut from a band at this point (though they did for Catfish & The Bottlemen so maybe they will again).
  • Rats in the Cellar was not even on the main setlist of Guitar Hero Aerosmith, it was just a bonus track.
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    Wildcat15 said:

    Rats in the Cellar was not even on the main setlist of Guitar Hero Aerosmith, it was just a bonus track.

    Oh right, the U2 and Aerosmith packs definitely had deep cuts too.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 4
    GLaDOS said:

    How many non-disc, non-rewind, non-vr paid dlc deep cuts have we gotten in the RB4 era?
    There was one in the 1D pack but I'm struggling to think of any other non-singles. Even though we haven't been getting packs I still think "Birds" will be in a Coldplay pack, I just can't see releasing JUST a deep cut from a band at this point (though they did for Catfish & The Bottlemen so maybe they will again).

    I just don't see why A Sky Full of Stars would be separated from a Coldplay pack if one was to exist in the near future.
  • GLaDOS said:

    How many non-disc, non-rewind, non-vr paid dlc deep cuts have we gotten in the RB4 era?
    There was one in the 1D pack but I'm struggling to think of any other non-singles. Even though we haven't been getting packs I still think "Birds" will be in a Coldplay pack, I just can't see releasing JUST a deep cut from a band at this point (though they did for Catfish & The Bottlemen so maybe they will again).

    I just don't see why A Sky Full of Stars would be separated from a Coldplay pack if one was to exist in the near future.
    Spotlight. Pass.
    That's not a reason though because if the pack was coming it would've come out in February instead of Live in the Moment.
  • GLaDOS said:

    How many non-disc, non-rewind, non-vr paid dlc deep cuts have we gotten in the RB4 era?
    There was one in the 1D pack but I'm struggling to think of any other non-singles. Even though we haven't been getting packs I still think "Birds" will be in a Coldplay pack, I just can't see releasing JUST a deep cut from a band at this point (though they did for Catfish & The Bottlemen so maybe they will again).

    I just don't see why A Sky Full of Stars would be separated from a Coldplay pack if one was to exist in the near future.
    Spotlight. Pass.
    That's not a reason though because if the pack was coming it would've come out in February instead of Live in the Moment.
    It being a fairly big song (especially since most passes have had a ‘10s song in there)? Yeah, I’d say it is.
    I think you misunderstood what I said. In February we got A Sky Full of Stars (spotlight pass) and Live in the Moment, if a Coldplay pack was coming in the near future surely it would've been the pack in February (with A Sky Full of Stars still being the spotlight pass song) and Live in the Moment being released later in the year.
This discussion has been closed.