March 2018 DLC Prediction Thread: This Season's In Like a Lion(s), Out like a Lamb (of God)

Comments

• Ok, now sharkify those names by 70%

Bite Company

Can’t find one for De Amitri
    Die Amitri
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Del Triakidae
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal

Ok, now sharkify those names by 70%

Bite Company

Can’t find one for Del Amitri
    How about Del Amity? Uh...the island from the Jaws movies...too much of a stretch?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Oh, that's perfect.

Del-icious Amity.
  • Come on down and dine at the Deli Amity!

A place you can really sink your teeth into!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Not too into shark puns but here's more than a few anagrams...

Lime Triad
    Tried Mail
    Laid Timer
    Dirt Email
    Mr. Lit Idea
    Read "I Milt"
    Mr. Lite Aid
    "Dirti M®" Ale
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    Mr. Lit Idea needs to be the name of my future graphics company.
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    edited March 17
    Alright, next Tuesday marks the release of the second album from Julian Casablancas's passion project, The Voidz.

Now curiously, Rock Band has feature very few of his songs, only 2 singles from The Strokes + "Sick, Sick, Sick" by Queens of The Stone Age which he did back-up vocals on.

What better time than the release of his new album to remedy this terrible situation:

The Voidz Pack 01
    All Wordz Are Made Up
    Leave It In My Dreams
    Where No Eagles Fly

We're never getting The Voidz...

EDIT: Woops! It's out the 30th not the 20th. Even still, what better time amiright!?
  • Witticus said:

#MusicSharkMonday

To celebrate the Scottish band, Del Amitri, coming to Rock Band, let’s celebrate another hero from Scottish past, the Braveheart Shark!

It will be a week late but can we get an Irish shark next Monday for #MusicSharkMonday ?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited March 19
    We got an Irish Shamrock Shark on Saturday ... what, are you not reading the "What are you sharking right now?" thread?
    Witticus said:

You all knew in your hearts the Shamrock Shark was coming.

Witticus said:

#MusicSharkMonday

To celebrate the Scottish band, Del Amitri, coming to Rock Band, let’s celebrate another hero from Scottish past, the Braveheart Shark!

It will be a week late but can we get an Irish shark next Monday for #MusicSharkMonday ?
    You’re not late at all, I made one for St. Patricks Day. The Shamrock Shark.

For anyone interested, I post a shark everday on my Twitter @Witticus to raise money for the Wildlife Conservation Society, its my 2018 charity drive.
  • Vexus said:

Witticus said:

#MusicSharkMonday

THEY MAY TEK OOR FINS

BUT THEY WILL NEVER TEK

OOR FREEDOOOOOM!
    I read that in a whale's voice.
  • Witticus said:

Witticus said:

#MusicSharkMonday

You’re not late at all, I made one for St. Patricks Day. The Shamrock Shark.

For anyone interested, I post a shark everday on my Twitter @Witticus to raise money for the Wildlife Conservation Society, its my 2018 charity drive.
    Great job!! Love it!
  • We got an Irish Shamrock Shark on Saturday ... what, are you not reading the "What are you sharking right now?" thread?

Witticus said:

You all knew in your hearts the Shamrock Shark was coming.

Sorry missed it.
  • Witticus said:

I also missed the opportunity to call this Braveshark, which will forever haunt me.

I was going to come correct you but I see you see your mistake now. Shame.
  • edited March 20

Vexus said:

Witticus said:

#MusicSharkMonday

THEY MAY TEK OOR FINS

BUT THEY WILL NEVER TEK

OOR FREEDOOOOOM!
    I read that in a whale's voice.
    William Whale-ace?
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited March 20
    CLASSICS by Joe Jackson and Seven Mary Three.
    I’m going to have fun with this upcoming shark... Also should I switch to Thursdays for when the DLC is actually released?
  • Music Thursday isn't as catchy as Music Monday. Adding Shark into the middle of it doesn't change that.
  • For a possible Easter theme, I will predict the following for 3/29:

Bow Wow Wow - "I Want Candy"
    Cheap Trick* - "If You Want My Love"

Couldn't think of an artist or song for an egg reference.

Bun E. Carlos
This discussion has been closed.