Prefab character update?

Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
I just want to throw my hat in the ring for a future update suggestion: new pre-fab characters! I just finished Rock Band VR (phenomenal game, go buy it) and would love to see Autoblaster as playable in Rock Band Rivals. Additionally, maybe we could see the return of some of the outlandish characters from the past? I'm looking at you Duke, Moosejaw, and Dora.

We are Autoblaster!

The Rock Band 4 defaults are fine and all, but aside from Irene the Cat Lady and Jeff, I don't remember any of them nor care. :(

Comments

• Agreed. Even worse was then they randomly decided to update the looks of some of the original RB4 pre-fab characters which just ended up making them look even more generic.

As someone who uses a fully customized group of characters for my band, I'd like to see more pre-fab faces to choose from. If full customization like RB3 never comes, I'd like to at least see that happen.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited March 12
    Have I been failing to notice a goat on stage all this time??? Or is that an RBVR thing?

I just want to throw my hat in the ring for a future update suggestion: new pre-fab characters! I just finished Rock Band VR (phenomenal game, go buy it) and would love to see Autoblaster as playable in Rock Band Rivals. Additionally, maybe we could see the return of some of the outlandish characters from the past? I'm looking at you Duke, Moosejaw, and Dora.

We are Autoblaster!

The Rock Band 4 defaults are fine and all, but aside from Irene the Cat Lady and Jeff, I don't remember any of them nor care. :(

• Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    edited March 12
    RBVR gets a little wild. :sweat_smile:
  • braves22braves22 Opening Act
    I wouldn't mind a Moosejaw return, but would rather see different character body types...

Why does everyone have to look like a meth addict on a 2 week bender w/ no food...