RBN song suggestions

madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
Sorry If this is the wrong forum for this. Its been a while since I've been on here. Before the RBN songs get taken down I'd like to download more songs with a lady vocalist. My current DLC is listed here. Looking more so for bands like Damone, Freezepop, and The Material than growling gutteral songs like Visions. Basically nothing heavier than bands like Opeth or Kittie. There has to be bands on here that I've missed. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    One that I'd recommend that's closer to what you're looking for would be "Into Your Hands" by Kandia, which is a pretty fun alternative metal song with no growling or anything. There's also Otep, which is more hardcore/metalcore, though probably not any more heavier than Kittie, and are rather fun to play. There's also "Just a Lie" by Pythia, a power metal song that's rather fun. Another rather underrated one is "Young Love" by Oh Darling, which is a pretty fun (if easy) pop-rock song with a lot of guitar and drum focus. And for something completely different, there's "Show Me a Sign" by Azania, which is a pretty fun disco/funk track.

There's also another power metal band called Amberian Dawn that has a lot of songs available on the RBN, and a lot of those are fun. They tend to be rather tricky on the instruments though (especially guitar and keys), but I recommend checking those out while you can!
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Kaipa's "In The Wake of Evolution" is fantastic; a large part of it (including the first verses) is sung by a woman (some later parts are the band's male vocalist, and some are in full duet).
  • ajenniceajennice Unsigned
    Would love to see EAST BOUND AND DOWN.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Just played "Skeleton" by Adora, and wanted to recommend it here. It's a mix of emo and ska that's pretty fun on guitar and looks fun on keytar as well at least.