Rock Band 4 needs another level cap increase

During the last challenge I reached level 100, it would be really nice if the next update had the level cap increased to say at least 150.

Comments

• djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    They need to add a gold trophy/achievement for Level 100. On my way now...
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I would like to see the level cap increased as well. Been on level 100 for quite some time already and would like to get a new goal to achieve.
  • It was still tracking our XP beyond the max last time, even though the cap didn't exist yet, so you guys just keep being your dedicated selves, and I'm guessing when Harmonix sees enough people have hit the cap they'll deem it fit to raise it again.
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    I'm still on level 72. Got a long way to go! :tongue:
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

During the last challenge I reached level 100, it would be really nice if the next update had the level cap increased to say at least 150.

Did I see a tip in the game mentioning your name?

I caught a glimpse of it during the loading screens about 3 times now, will try get a screenshot of it next time it pops up!
  • We do need new achievements/trophies . A level bump would be nice. I’m not too far from 100.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    Graffin said:

I caught a glimpse of it during the loading screens about 3 times now, will try get a screenshot of it next time it pops up!
    You saw that right. Something about the number of hours (months) of game time he's accumulated.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

Graffin said:

You saw that right. Something about the number of hours (months) of game time he's accumulated.
    4K-plus as of the time of writing.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    edited March 24
    LoopyChew said:

Graffin said:

4K-plus as of the time of writing.

Now add on the hours grumble has put on this forum ;)
  • siee said:

I'd be down for a prestige option, to reset with an icon or something and back to 1.

That's an even better idea!
  • siee said:

I'd be down for a prestige option, to reset with an icon or something and back to 1.

That'd be a great idea. They could do like 10 prestiges and maybe have a clothing award (as well as missions for each prestige level ) for each prestige to show you're someone who has maxed out so many times.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    I can’t wait to get the “I have no life” t-shirt!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    What would be the requirement to get that "I have no life" shirt? I have already done 115000 xp in a single challenge i should be close to getting it :smiley:
  • uppyb0t said:

Assuming this is for those who get 250k + xp each week?

uppyb0t said:

I think I got that much on the final season 0 challenge, Rivals is so much better without demotion existing.
    And I thought I was insane! You are a beast!
  • uppyb0t said:

I think I got that much on the final season 0 challenge, Rivals is so much better without demotion existing.
    I'm aiming for 200k the first week of Bloodstone coming up in 2 weeks. So i guess I'll earn the shirt as well :D :p
  • patl175 said:

uppyb0t said:

And I thought I was insane! You are a beast!
    The requirements to promote to Bloodstone in that challenge were insane. I skipped watching most of the E3 events I usually watch until the challenge had ended because of crew XP grinding.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited March 27
    I'm still not even at level 70! What's bothered me for a long time is that after you get bonus XP once a weekly challenge ends (on the "view challenge results" screen), the XP always increases to only a sliver behind the next level, and then when I play a new song, the XP just goes back to how it was prior to looking at the challenge results. So it's like temporary XP or something. My level would be much higher if that XP was permanent.

I'm not a grinder and I mostly just play to get the best Spotlight scores in my crew, so I've never understood this mechanic, whether it's a glitch or something else. Maybe this was something that was included in an update a long time ago and I just never got the memo, because I swore you actually got to keep the XP from the weekly challenge results screen when Rivals first came out.
  • @MCSMeister It's over-exaggerating the amount of XP you're gaining. The bonus is only 500XP which is less than playing 2 normal length challenge songs with gold stars.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    So the increase it shows on the results screen is merely just for show? That's misleading.

Thanks for letting me know, though, I've been putting off asking that on here for a while.
  • Under the covers you have an XP total, regardless of the movement of the sliver around the level circle. Your XP total is ever-increasing. If you want to see how many XP it will take to get to the next level, download the Rivals companion app for iPhone or android. It will tell you.
  • jackarse15jackarse15 Unsigned
    I don't know... It's hard enough as it is to get to level 65 for me - let alone 100... Or maybe I just don't know how to level efficiently.
    If you play a lot during weekly rivals challenge and you play challenge songs, you gain a lot more xp than the rest of the time, that's why a few crazy players have already reach level 100, i'm currently at level 97 since i had to slow down rb playing time lately.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Getting to level 100 requires a truly insane amount of Rock Band play, hundreds of hours. But if you're insane enough to have been capped off there? Well then OF COURSE you want even more.

But more will never be enough!

• Plot twist: Grumble was really a HMX positive-bot this whole time

Alright folks, let's not go disclosing Protected Health Gaming information here...