What songs with missing masters would you want as DLC with the current possibility of D.I.Y. stems?

NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
edited April 11 in Your Ultimate Setlist
As the title says, now that D.I.Y. stems have given us the possibility of getting songs otherwise thought impossible due to missing (or presumed missing) masters such as "Danger Zone" and "In-A-Gada-Da-Vida", what songs do everybody think would be cool to have if it turns out possible to license it?

My wishes would be:
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.
Sex Pistols - Holiday in the Sun

Motörhead - Ace of Spades (Original Version)
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law (Original Version)

Comments

• MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited April 11
    I don't really know of many songs offhand with known missing masters (not exactly my area of expertise) but doesn't Heart's stuff from Dreamboat Annie have issues with masters? Though I'm beyond tired of them now, "Magic Man" and "Crazy on You" are long overdue to the game and I'd easily buy both.

Oh, and Skid Row's "Youth Gone Wild", since people have been clamoring for that (probably the only Skid Row song I'd buy and it's not one of the two we got, haha).
  • The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black (You couldn't play this co-op on GH3 because of stems)

Emperor - Inno A Satana, Curse You All Men! (Not live as RBN), I Am the Black Wizards. Any classic Black Metal from the 80s and 90s, really.

Anything Lightning Bolt. The album of Dream Genie (Fantasy Empire) is the only one recorded on studio with stems IIRC.
  • IIRC part of the reason Green Day Rock Band is only Dookie onwards is a stems issue. So, some songs from their first two albums.