NEW RIVAL CHANGES - not good IMO

Comments

• thewickedchildthewickedchild Opening Act
    I dunno what the general experience was, but my crew still finished in roughly the same position we usually do despite the changes (without excessive playing).
  • I dunno what the general experience was, but my crew still finished in roughly the same position we usually do despite the changes (without excessive playing).

Same here,
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    As you would expect. The raw XP number is meaningful. They could give 1 million XP per song and you will still generally wind up in the same spot relatively.
  • gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    djb5f1 said:

As you would expect. The raw XP number is meaningful. They could give 1 million XP per song and you will still generally wind up in the same spot relatively.

I would think that expert player to expert player should stay relatively the same. I've noticed the medium playing level crew members having to play more to make up for earning less XP.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I feel like the Brutal xp is too much. I’m pretty much forced to play Brutal mode and I don’t really enjoy it.
  • I think this would be a much better XP system:
    4 stars [insert difficulty] = 3 stars [1 higher difficulty]
    5 stars [insert difficulty] = 4 stars [1 higher difficulty]
    Gold stars expert = 5 stars brutal
    FC Gold stars expert = Crimson stars brutal
    FC Crimson stars brutal is a bit more than Crimson stars brutal
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Nailing the few Crimson Stars I am capable of to start last week's challenge was hilarious XP wise. I had an XP average of about 2,100 to start things off, and finished the week with an average of around 1,700 with a total XP of about 41,000.