I havent played RB4 on my xb1 in 2 years. Guitars still disconnecting

Is this just the way it is?
I hadnt played my xb1 in years because its honestly trash, but RB4 was the one thing I hoped would persevere. I stopped because a lot of DLC like Red hot chili peppers wasnt showing up (and I see it still hasnt). And my guitar would constantly disconnect.
Initially it was chalked up to maybe dashboard versions but I have a feeling that aint it. I remember the game also stuttering a lot of using standby.
I feel like I should just some legacy xbox 360 equipment because I still have wired rb1 guitars modded, microphones are fine, all that DLC thats not supported, and keyboard. I also have the real Fender laying around in a closet.

Comments

• Can't help you with the guitar thing but the RHCP DLC should be in your ready to download section if you owned it before the delist.
  • Vexus said:

Can't help you with the guitar thing but the RHCP DLC should be in your ready to download section if you owned it before the delist.

Thank you. At least the last time I checked a lot of that wasnt in my list. I went back and had 58 downloads available. Looks like the Old RB3 free pack with XJapan, some metallica and RHCP.