Have you noticed inconsistent calibration on PS4? Changing even within a song?

I don't know if these two observations are related. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has had the same experience.

1. I seem to be constantly tinkering with the calibration. One week a pair of settings seems right on, and the following week they are way off, and I have to start over. I also find the automatic calibration to yield varying combinations of settings, even as just keep repeating the process over and over.

2. I can be playing a song, building a 600 or 700 note streak, and suddenly I'm missing every other note. The pattern has not changed. And (I think) neither has my playing. It's very strange. I thought it might be battery related, but I have brand new Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries in the guitar.

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    I noticed this as well, especially when playing local multiplayer. It was better at some point, but after the most recent patch or so I've been noticing that I've needed to tinker with calibration every time I play. What sometimes works for me is before playing any songs, changing the numbers slightly, then going and changing them back. This of course doesn't fix when it desyncs mid-song.

It's worth noting that I'm playing on a regular PS4, not a PS4 Pro.
  • NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    It's downright disheartening when this happens mid-setlist in career mode so really hoping it gets fixed soon