Would you pay for a second Harmonix megapack comprised of RBN songs?

If we have to pay for these RBN tracks again, I would welcome the chance to snap up an assortment of 30 HMX or Boston-area tracks for 15 bucks or less. What say you?

Comments

• Indeed I would!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Definitely would buy, the most songs we can get back from rbn, the happier i am!
  • NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    Well of course, we need to get Everything I Hate About Myself and King of Everything back ASAP
  • I'd say a mixture of RBN and rewinds would be better. So like:
    The Konks - "29 Fingers"
    Abnormality - "Visions"
    The Sterns - "Supreme Girl"
    Libyans - "Welcome to the Neighborhood"
    [insert 26 RBN songs]

It gives those who didn't export RB1 and download Rock Band Free 01 an opportunity to play songs that are unlikely to appear as rewinds in any other form meanwhile 26 songs for $15 is still a large discount for those who already own the 4 disc songs.
  • wafflerevolutionwafflerevolution Road Warrior
    as long as it means getting Anarchy Club back, yes.
  • If Special Effects is in the pack, I'd probably get it. I'd still consider it if not.
  • Would love a few of these kind of packs.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    To me, the value of songs that don't add to the collection of songs I might get people to sing at a party and aren't old personal favorites I've been itching to play... is about 50 cents each.

30 tracks for $15 is pretty much exactly where I'd be willing to pay.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Word On The Street is that this is a real possibility (or has at least been discussed as an option) and now I'm going to be at least a little disappointed if this doesn't get offered up at some point in 2018
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    Depends on the songs, honestly.
  • grimripper82grimripper82 Opening Act
    In a heartbeat.
  • LoopyChew said:

YES YES YES.

X2 B)
  • YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    I definitely would. Especially if Honest Bob's "I Don't Wanna Hear About Your Crappy Boyfriend" is included.
  • Depends on the songs, but I probably would.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I didn't buy enough RBN tunes back in the day to have any kind of reasonable expectation that I would want very many of the songs in any RBN pack they make. This means I do not want another MegaPack like the first one where the only way to get any of the songs is to buy the whole pack.

With the original MegaPack there is only 1 song I want plus 1 other that I kinda want that I don't already own, so I didn't buy it.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    As long as "Special Effects" and "Nightlife Commando" are a part of it
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    I'd be down for that.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    I think an "RB3 menu songs" pack would be pretty awesome, myself. Probably separate from Megapack 02.
  • LoopyChew said:

I think an "RB3 menu songs" pack would be pretty awesome, myself. Probably separate from Megapack 02.

Add "Shake Twist Rattle and Hiss" :P
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

LoopyChew said:

I'm pretty sure that song is called "The Venom Twist" (haven't checked the credits), and that's RB4.

Maybe a combined RB3/4 menu pack.
  • edited June 13
    LoopyChew said:

LoopyChew said:

I'm pretty sure that song is called "The Venom Twist" (haven't checked the credits), and that's RB4.

It's called Serpenteen
    https://spectrehawk.bandcamp.com/track/serpenteen
  • LoopyChew said:

LoopyChew said:

Yeah that's what i was going for. A Menu pack in general.

LoopyChew said:

LoopyChew said:

It's called Serpenteen
    https://spectrehawk.bandcamp.com/track/serpenteen
    Thanks I forgot the bands name and obviously the song title as well.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    I would love to have another pack with things like Anarchy Club, Dance for the Dying, Death of the Cool, Bang Camaro Stangehands, Graveyard BBQ, and Freezepop
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star

I'd say a mixture of RBN and rewinds would be better. So like:
    The Konks - "29 Fingers"
    Abnormality - "Visions"
    [insert 26 RBN songs]

It gives those who didn't export RB1 and download Rock Band Free 01 an opportunity to play songs that are unlikely to appear as rewinds in any other form meanwhile 26 songs for $15 is still a large discount for those who already own the 4 disc songs.

The problem with this idea is that those who did export wouldn't buy the pack, then, because it would mean re-buying songs they already have in RB4. To make it more likely that those who did export would also buy the pack, they shouldn't include rewinds.

• NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    Edify1 said:

The Konks - "29 Fingers"
    Abnormality - "Visions"
    [insert 26 RBN songs]

The problem with this idea is that those who did export wouldn't buy the pack, then, because it would mean re-buying songs they already have in RB4. To make it more likely that those who did export would also buy the pack, they shouldn't include rewinds.

I mean, even if 4 of the 30 songs were previously owned the rest of them would still be in total worth way more than 15$ if bought separately, so I don't see the big issue. Also the first Megapack also had a lot of rewinds in it, if I counted it correctly a full 14 of them are rewinds from RB1 and RB2
  • Edify1 said:

The Konks - "29 Fingers"
    Abnormality - "Visions"
    [insert 26 RBN songs]

I mean, even if 4 of the 30 songs were previously owned the rest of them would still be in total worth way more than 15$ if bought separately, so I don't see the big issue. Also the first Megapack also had a lot of rewinds in it, if I counted it correctly a full 14 of them are rewinds from RB1 and RB2
    It was:
    8 RB1
    6 RB2 (didn't export but was part of a free DLC pack in 2011)
    6 already existing non-delisted DLC
    10 RBN

The price is such that if you want the RBN songs, it's worth buying the pack.