Took a 8+ year hiatus

Last Rock Band I played was Rock Band 2 and I spent 100's of dollars on DLC and now I find out I'm too late to export them to Rock Band 4. It also wouldn't let me play on Rock Band 2 because of the error "The song data you were accessing has become unavailable, and the game cannot proceed without it. Your game session has restarted". Basically, am I out of luck now because I took such a long break? I want to buy Rock Band 4 but only if I got to keep my RB1, RB2 and DLC content.

Comments

• tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

Last Rock Band I played was Rock Band 2 and I spent 100's of dollars on DLC and now I find out I'm too late to export them to Rock Band 4. It also wouldn't let me play on Rock Band 2 because of the error "The song data you were accessing has become unavailable, and the game cannot proceed without it. Your game session has restarted". Basically, am I out of luck now because I took such a long break? I want to buy Rock Band 4 but only if I got to keep my RB1, RB2 and DLC content.

This sounds more like an issue with your console than anything else. Try uninstalling RB2 (and all DLC) and redownloading it?

Anyways, like ThatMarkGuy said, you don't have to "export" anything to Rock Band 4 that you already purchased (provided you keep your same Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID). Let alone people that switched consoles, for the life of me I do not understand the folks that, for example, owned the game on Xbox 360, bought an Xbox One, for some reason made a brand new Gamertag and couldn't understand why they couldn't access their old Rock Band purchases.