Character Creator: show us your bands!

Comments

• LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    BonFire5 said:

tati81 said:

Great bands! I like to start a new one but I have to choose a fansom first... suggestion?

The Bebop crew? Spike, Faye, Jet and Ed?
    Also, the Outlaw Star crew. Gene, Melfina, Aisha (how would you do cat ears?), and Suzuka.

Heck, let's complete the late-90's Anime Space Western trilogy and throw in Vash the Stampede/Milly/Meryl/Wolfwood.
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    edited October 2
    LoopyChew said:

BonFire5 said:

tati81 said:

Great bands! I like to start a new one but I have to choose a fansom first... suggestion?

The Bebop crew? Spike, Faye, Jet and Ed?
    Also, the Outlaw Star crew. Gene, Melfina, Aisha (how would you do cat ears?), and Suzuka.

Heck, let's complete the late-90's Anime Space Western trilogy and throw in Vash the Stampede/Milly/Meryl/Wolfwood.
    Not a space western, or from the 90's, but we may as well throw in Revy, Rock, Dutch, and Benny.
  • BonFire5BonFire5 Opening Act
    Alright, days later, but finally decided I would upload the RB2 band.

Bass: Jack Mehof, Vocals: Meg, Drums: Naomi, Guitar: Alan

Jack and Naomi are a couple. Jack, Meg, and Alan are siblings. Band name then was White's Fire, based off our last names, it sounded cool at the time. Just as White's Nuclear Fire sounded for RB3 even though the other sibs weren't there (though, eventually Meg was brought up as an extra character). Eventually, the Mercenaries just had a better ring to it.
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    @brettster397 WOW your bands are great! I love The Beatles, Mistery INC, Green Day, RWBY and CA: civil War!
  • To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to make a decent Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty.
  • gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    My favorite is your Scooby Doo crew!!!! @brettster397
  • Finally managed to upload the t-shirts from RB2 check them out
  • Took a picture of Spider-punk and The Incredible Hulk rocking out that I created