LP scores not updating Rivals

robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
Hi all,

Seems to be an issue with LP updating in both the overall leaderboard and crew leaderboard.

I’ve been registering a number of top 10 scores this morning, and while it shows my scores in the leaderboard, our crew (or myself) isn’t getting any of the LP scores added to our total.

It’s causing issues as it means we can’t catch up on the crews ahead. Note most of the songs are ones my crew hasn’t played before, so we haven’t hit the 20,000 limit per song.

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited August 19
    One of our crew members mentioned this as well.

There's definitely weird stuff happening with the LP. He said his LP wasn't being added to his total nor was his name being added to the leaderboard.

It's working for my total, but songs that show my crew has already got the max 20,000, none of their names appear on the leaderboards, and when I complete the song, it gives me LP, so what's with that?

Aside from that, game is still crashing (3 times this week), stuck on level 79 despite earning more than enough XP to be on 82 or 83 by now. Then there's the vocal glitches, usually combined with overdrive and/or a tambourine section - the 4x resets or I get no score.

A lil bit infuriating when trying to go for bloodstone this week!
  • Vocal glitch seems a bit different for me - my scores seem to add up properly, but the final phrase of each song doesn't have the awesome/great/messy etc. message or adjust the multiplier as appropriate. Nothing game-breaking (that I'd noticed), just odd.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    @Graffin, You still get individual LP added to your score even if your crew gets maxed out at 20K. 20K still holds when they are totaling up crew LP for the challenge though.

Are you sure, you looked across all instruments when not seeing their LP scores?
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited August 19
    @Graffin The total LP for a song is for all instruments combined so say 3 crew members get 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively on drums it would show maximum LP obtained despite no-one appearing on the guitar, bass and vocals leaderboards. Also while you'd appear on the leaderboard after playing on vocals, you wouldn't be truly contributing any LP to your crew until enough people from other crews beat the drum players enough that the combined LP total of the 3 drum players was less than 20,000.

• Definitely something weird with LP. I played a whole bunch of songs yesterday and today, and none of them are counting for LP for my crew. Note in the screenshot how I have 6K LP, but at the bottom it says 0 LP for my crew. Just in case, I also wrote down my crew's total LP for this week, then played the song that led to my screenshot. Went back and checked crew LP in the leaderboard, 0 change. Other teammates seem to be getting LP that counts toward crew, but for whatever reason my play doesn't count. :(
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Dusk0wl said:

Definitely something weird with LP. I played a whole bunch of songs yesterday and today, and none of them are counting for LP for my crew. Note in the screenshot how I have 6K LP, but at the bottom it says 0 LP for my crew. Just in case, I also wrote down my crew's total LP for this week, then played the song that led to my screenshot. Went back and checked crew LP in the leaderboard, 0 change. Other teammates seem to be getting LP that counts toward crew, but for whatever reason my play doesn't count. :(

Same here too, i'm Graffin's bandmate and i played 40 songs this morning and i think none of them registered LP even though i see myself on the leaderboard and it says 0LP for the crew just like you at the bottom of the page
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    At least there’s multiple people having issues, probably just some kind of server issues. I’m having exactly the same problem as DuskOwl, it shows up on the leaderboard score, but the crew LP for score is 0, with nothing getting added to my personal LP or the crew total.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Vexus said:

Vocal glitch seems a bit different for me - my scores seem to add up properly, but the final phrase of each song doesn't have the awesome/great/messy etc. message or adjust the multiplier as appropriate. Nothing game-breaking (that I'd noticed), just odd.

That happens to me too. Sometimes I get no points on the very last phrase, but somehow still get 100% FC.

There have been other times where i've filled up the pie, and the multiplier reset, and also times where I messed up (didn't fill up the pie), but the multiplier didn't reset.

Some really weird glitches. :confused:
  • I filed a ticket with support but never heard back from them. Fortunately, appears the problem is now fixed. (Or not happening to me, at least.)