Rock band vr won't launch Windows 10 1803

Rock band vr won't launch when Windows is updated to 1803 I've had to roll back the update to 1703 so it still works. Will there be a fix or is harmonix no longer supporting Rock band vr.

Comments

• I wonder if that's what I'm running into... I picked up the game back on the 6th, running Windows 10 build 1803 as well - I sadly don't have the option to rollback, but I'm seeing similar - game won't launch, and checking Task Manager it's stuck at 11 MB.
  • You can rollback just Google how to do iti did after it updated. The option is not in the songs you have to goa little further to find it
  • Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery > under Go back to my previous version of Windows 10, click Get started.
  • edited December 2018
    So I’m having similar problem. Just wanted to play after a longer break and the game doesn’t want to start. Oculus app says game is launching but the exe stuck in the task manager at 10Mb and zero activity.

Edit: Also I cannot go back to previous Win10 as such option is missing.
  • I originally used my installation disk which was 1703 might be possible to install that version from the net as described h below in this article

https://windowsreport.com/rollback-option-missing-windows-10/

You could get in touch with oculus after all we bought the game we should get support. I haveavive so as such will not get support but if you have occulus it might get the update our needs let us know what happens
  • I opened support ticket yesterday with Harmonix and been told that I should uninstall Corsair ICUE software which is apparently a culprit. Problem is that i do not have that installed.