Toto - Rosanna (delisted, I know, but can someone tell me how to locate it on my PSN Download List?)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    On the PS4, when you have the game on the Home screen, press down, and scroll down to the "Playstation Store" icon, and to the right side there should pop up a list saying "Your Downloads" (I've had a few times where it didn't show up, restarting the PS4 seems to work), and from there you would scroll down to it; I believe it's in reverse order of when you purchased (in other words, newest purchases on top, scroll down to get to older purchases).

Hope this helps!
  • On the PS4, when you have the game on the Home screen, press down, and scroll down to the "Playstation Store" icon, and to the right side there should pop up a list saying "Your Downloads" (I've had a few times where it didn't show up, restarting the PS4 seems to work), and from there you would scroll down to it; I believe it's in reverse order of when you purchased (in other words, newest purchases on top, scroll down to get to older purchases).

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I'm not seeing any Toto songs.
    Just to be clear, is this a song you purchased on your PS3, and then were able to find in your PS4 Download List and download for play in RB4 AFTER it was delisted from PSN?

Some people were telling me that since it was delisted.. Its GONE FOREVER.. while others told me that it remains present for anyone who bought it. The latter makes the most sense to me. Lots of games have been delisted from PSN.. Such as Scott Pilgrim Vs The World , X-Men Arcade, The Simpsons Arcade, and Neo-Geo Station games, but I can still find those in my Download List and download them any time.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    It should be findable on your download list. Have you tried the webstore? Login to store.playstation.com, hover on your userid in the top right and in the dropdown that appears pick 'download list'. That should be in reverse chronogical order of purchase - time to go searching.

I was able to find it in my download history and click on 'Download to your PS4' to push it into my queue.

• It should be findable on your download list. Have you tried the webstore? Login to store.playstation.com, hover on your userid in the top right and in the dropdown that appears pick 'download list'. That should be in reverse chronogical order of purchase - time to go searching.

I was able to find it in my download history and click on 'Download to your PS4' to push it into my queue.

I'll give that a try. The trouble with going through the list is that it's in no order, and I have had over 3,000 purchases in the past10 years.
  • So I've located Rock Band "Rosanna" on my Download List(with the help of PSDLE), but the only option I have is to download it to my PS3. There is no PS4 / RB4 version showing up.

You can clearly see that I have bought it for Rock Band 3 on 3/13/2013, so shouldn't I be entitled to import it into Rock Band 4?

I was really looking forward to playing it again in Rock Band 4.
    Does anyone have any other ideas here?
  • Might be worth asking their customer support directly at this point and see if they could help: https://harmonix.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Thanks. I submitted a request. Or at least I think I did. After entering it I didn't get any type of confirmation.. I'll keep an eye on my email.
  • I messaged them, but after giving them a very detailed message about not being able to find this track on the PS4 PSN Store, they asked me if I tried searching for it.. So it doesn't sound too promising. :(

I also explained that when using the web browser add-on, PSDLE, I was able to locate the delisted PS3 version of Rosanna.

They said they were going to look into it, but I haven't heard anything else back as of yet.