My wishes for Rock Band 4 in future.

Hi guys and gals. I don't know where to put this but here comes my wishlist.

1, Better creation for characters. (Misses my tattoo i had in other Rock Band games for example)
2. Pants and shoes and boots are two different sections. (I misses all other genre you could choose your clothes from in past games.)
3. Rock Band Network. ( I know it exist some songs already from old one, but i do miss playing all other songs i bought there.)
4. Its a shame that The Beatles game doesn't work to install so i hope in future you can. :)
5. Endless Setlists. (It was fun to play this mode so i hope it comes back)
6. Missions and/or maybe daily mission for each instrument that you can get clothes or other nice things.

These are my current dreams about Rock Band 4. I hope more people misses these things or maybe want them as much i want. ^^ Happy playing.

Comments

• 1& 2 are highly requested features here but we haven't really been told anything but "we are listening.."
    3- Definitely won't all come over at once. We will still get songs for sale though over time.
    4- Never will happen.
    5- Eh.. i'm impartial to this mode but I know others enjoyed it.
    6 is a great idea that should be implemented.

We shall see what Harmonix has up their sleeve though!
  • 1. YES
    2. ALSO YES
    3. They're getting there, and for me at least it's a goid balance of stuff I had and stuff I missed vs. stuff I'm not fussed about. Agree tho.
    4. Never had that one but it's not a bad thing to have more songs in the game. Not that it'll happen.
    5. No reason why not I guess
    6. A THIRD YES
  • I'm really hoping for better character customization too. That's the only thing I'm asking for RB4 (aside from disc rewinds anyway).
  • The Beatles game pretty much felt like a waste of time. It's not backwards compatible and the songs were never exportable which was a real shame. :( It would have been lovely to have those songs included to be played on RB 4. It's a beautiful game with wonderful music top to bottom. Once again it's just depressing we can't enjoy them with our other songs on RB 4.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Music licensing is hard. But in this case it was extremely clear.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 10
    It's literally a miracle that we got a Beatles game at all, everything had to go absolutely perfectly for it to become possible. Not the least important factor: Rock Band was incredibly popular and profitable.
    It would have to be licensed all over again, from scratch, and I cannot imagine HMX ever having that much money again. No way.

Besides, the time to wish for such an outcome was in the RB3 era. Keys! Pro Guitar / Bass! What would be so great about importing the songs into the RB4 engine, on a console that you'll never be able to calibrate perfectly? MAYBE if we still had vocal freestyle, that could be kinda fun.

On the other hand, the original game still exists, I should play it this week. On a CRT (= zero lag)
  • JStryker47JStryker47 Opening Act
    In addition to the things mentioned above, I'd like to see those cutscenes from RB3 that showed our characters doing stuff.

I also miss how RB2's loading screens had some interesting bits of trivia about whatever song you were about to play.

And... this might be difficult to implement, but it'd be cool if we could do rock power challenges like in the Lego game.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    bdd74 said:

The Beatles game pretty much felt like a waste of time. It's not backwards compatible and the songs were never exportable which was a real shame. :( It would have been lovely to have those songs included to be played on RB 4. It's a beautiful game with wonderful music top to bottom. Once again it's just depressing we can't enjoy them with our other songs on RB 4.

As much as I would like to play songs from The Beatles in RB4, the visuals of TBRB played so much into that game that playing the songs without them would just feel off. Especially with RB4's lack of special video effects like in RB2 and 3.

I haven't played TBRB in years at this point. My Xbox 360 broke sometime in 2016 and I've never gotten around to sending it off for repairs.

5. Endless Setlists. (It was fun to play this mode so i hope it comes back)

You could pretty easily just make a setlist out of all the RB4 songs. Sure, there's no achievement for it, but it's basically the same thing.