Known Issues in 10/10 Update

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    What's new is that now that's the only way to get them. Before you used to be able to get there from the Career menu off the main menu... and so for some people that was the only interface they ever knew and used and when it was taken away they were lost. LOST!
  • EmalytheEmalythe Rising Star

What's new is that now that's the only way to get them. Before you used to be able to get there from the Career menu off the main menu... and so for some people that was the only interface they ever knew and used and when it was taken away they were lost. LOST!

I'm still lost! :-0
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Interesting. I only ever accessed the stats from the big menu.
  • billybobjoe1881billybobjoe1881 Rising Star
    edited October 17
    I never knew that you could access stats from anywhere, but your profile.

It'd be nice if you could scroll up and down the leaderboards. I'm ranked 350~ on bass and would like to know who else is in the top 300.
  • RiffRaff4711RiffRaff4711 Unsigned
    edited October 17
    Count me with the people that always used the Career menu, and never even noticed until that was removed that it it was also in the pop-up player menu. LOL
  • Since the 10/10 update i'm experiancing an annoying issue. The music randomply starts sorta clipping/distorting on seemingly random tracks. Never the vocal, just the other parts of the tracks and it phases in and out. doesn't matter if it's new DLC or old DLC or on disk content... Setup is Xbox One X

Not an issue with any other Xbox game, appeared the DAY of the update happens regardless of playing through TV speakers or AMP (I thought I'd check)

The effect is kinda like it cant read the tracks fast enough but that's obviously not the actual issue (assume it owuld all be in memory form load) but it's the effect...
This discussion has been closed.