Make a Rivals Challenge!

Title: A name for your challenge
Description: A snappy description for your challenge like the ones in the game
Theme: What your overall theme is in five words or less
Spotlight songs: One song that's either on the RB4 disc or free for Rivals players to download, one song that's not playable in RB4 yet (either an old RBN track or totally new to RB), and either another new-to-RB4 song or any song that's currently purchasable in the DLC store.

------

Title: This Is Halloween
Description: Celebrate the spookiest day of the year with tastes of candy, pumpkin spice and witch's brew!
Theme: Anything spooky/related to Halloween
Spotlight songs: "Dream Genie" by Lightning Bolt, "Her Ghost in the Fog" by Cradle of Filth, "Gimme Chocolate!!" by Babymetal

Kind of picking up from the October predictions thread wherein it was said that throwing darts at a dartboard covered in various metal songs would be a way of doing a Halloween playlist, I figured I'd pick one with some campy theatrical flavouring and actual supernatural themes for the new song. "Gimme Chocolate!!" is basically what trick-or-treating amounts to. Finally, I can't think of anything that would fill the community with more fear or dread than Dream Genie finally making the spotlight. Your turn!

Comments

• Title: The Old and the New
    Description: Vary up your song choices by playing both older and newer music!
    Theme: Anything pre-80s and 10s
    Spotlight songs: "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis Presley, "Would You Still Be There" by Of Mice & Men, "Never Say Die" by CHRVCHES

The idea came from how focused HMX was on newer music this season, even in the challenges. This kind of approach to challenges would allow there to still be a newer focus in the DLC without rendering like half the library unplayable for the whole season. In this challenge 10s re-records/live versions of 1980-2009 songs are not eligible.
  • Title: The Old and the New
    Description: Vary up your song choices by playing both older and newer music!
    Theme: Anything pre-80s and 10s
    Spotlight songs: "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis Presley, "Would You Still Be There" by Of Mice & Men, "Never Say Die" by CHRVCHES

The idea came from how focused HMX was on newer music this season, even in the challenges. This kind of approach to challenges would allow there to still be a newer focus in the DLC without rendering like half the library unplayable for the whole season. In this challenge 10s re-records/live versions of 1980-2009 songs are not eligible.

Where's the love react?

Seriously, that was one of the great things about the Classic Rock-flavour week. You got new songs (and new spotlights) but a load of good oldies, and this is continuing in that sort of vein. It's also why I quite like some of the genre-themed weeks since a lot of the time the genres that are chosen have been around for ages but are still current.