November 2018 DLC Prediction Thread: The Holiday Season Begins

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited November 3
    Vexus said:

Where Is The Love is the only song by them that I wouldn't mind getting. Most of their music has not aged well...

My Humps hasn't - that was awful even at the time!
    I’ll take Alanis Morissette’s cover.

• BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    All the DD talk... I’ll take any/all of it. If only this thread was based on something tangible.
  • I think if we got more country it would be part of a variety pack, not an artists back. Ideally with at least one song that appeals to wider audience, like Jolene as it's a classic, or high horse by Kacey musgraves with its cross over pop appeal.

The logic was more towards the RBVR gap, predicting essentially why We Got the Beat was the last RBVR song released so far when there's still 10 songs left. Most of the artists left could easily get artist packs either a result of new albums out, big hits missing and/or the Of Mice & Men approach of pairing RBN songs with the newer song. Carrie Underwood would fit in the first 2 categories.
    I get what you're saying, I'm just looking at their history of country tracks. Most come in Goin Country variety packs. We've only had 3 artist specific country packs if I recall correctly, and a few single or on disc tracks. So it seems more likely to go the variety path.

• I think if we got more country it would be part of a variety pack, not an artists back. Ideally with at least one song that appeals to wider audience, like Jolene as it's a classic, or high horse by Kacey musgraves with its cross over pop appeal.

The logic was more towards the RBVR gap, predicting essentially why We Got the Beat was the last RBVR song released so far when there's still 10 songs left. Most of the artists left could easily get artist packs either a result of new albums out, big hits missing and/or the Of Mice & Men approach of pairing RBN songs with the newer song. Carrie Underwood would fit in the first 2 categories.
    I get what you're saying, I'm just looking at their history of country tracks. Most come in Goin Country variety packs. We've only had 3 artist specific country packs if I recall correctly, and a few single or on disc tracks. So it seems more likely to go the variety path.

I have taken that into account, we got 4 artist specific country packs and one of them was a Carrie Underwood pack.

I have taken that into account, we got 4 artist specific country packs and one of them was a Carrie Underwood pack.
    You're right forgot about zac brown.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    I am going to do an optimistic prediction of the rest of the spotlight pass. I would be surprised if we didn't get some BTBAM coming over from RBN soon though.

Week 1
    Classic Hip Hop Tracks

Kurtis Blow -- The Breaks
    Run D.M.C. -- Rock Box
    Sugarhill Gang -- Rapper's Delight

Week 2
    All That Remains 02

Days Without
    For We Are Many
    Forever In Your Hands
    Hold On
    The Waiting One
    Undone

Week 3
    Modern Metal Tracks

Ghost -- Square Hammer
    Jinjer -- Pisces
    Slipknot -- Are You Ready

Week 4
    Between The Buried And Me 01

Alaska
    All Bodies
    Mordecai
    Obfuscation
    Prequel To The Sequel(DLC Rewind)
    Selkies: The Endless Obsession

Week 5
    Mid 2000's Singles

30 Seconds To Mars -- From Yesterday
    My Chemical Romance -- Ghost Of You
    Fall Out Boy -- Grand Theft Autumn
    Paramore -- Emergency

Week 6
    A Day To Remember 01

2nd Sucks
    All Signs Point To Lauderdale
    Better Off This Way
    Have Faith In Me
    It's Complicated
    Sticks & Bricks
    The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle

Week 7
    Disturbed 05

Are You Ready
    Remember
    The Light

Week 8
    RBN Singles

Eiffel 65 --Blue(Da Ba Dee)
    Sunny Day Real Estate -- Seven
    The Slip -- Even Rats
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 12

30 Seconds To Mars -- From Yesterday
    My Chemical Romance -- Ghost Of You
    Fall Out Boy -- Grand Theft Autumn
    Paramore -- Emergency

Wow. Instant Buy. I've wanted all four of those songs for quite awhile now.

We need the RBN Sunny Day Real Estate 3-Pack.

I should have done that tbh
  • Harmonix said something not so long ago about DLC being big on holidays?
  • silvioles said:

Harmonix said something not so long ago about DLC being big on holidays?

The tease in July may have been for season 9. That season covers late November, December and most of January.
  • I am going to do an optimistic prediction of the rest of the spotlight pass. I would be surprised if we didn't get some BTBAM coming over from RBN soon though.

That's Disturbed, not Slipknot :tongue:
    coolkat said:

I am going to do an optimistic prediction of the rest of the spotlight pass. I would be surprised if we didn't get some BTBAM coming over from RBN soon though.

That's Disturbed, not Slipknot :tongue:
    And now I can't remember if I wanted The Negative One or All Out Life. It's one of those.