Is the online lobby working as intended?

BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
Not sure if I should submit a ticket or not because something isn’t queuing correctly... or if this is a network issue on my end or what... but on PSN I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 2-pages of active players/groups to join at any time (including public and private groups). Sure, the number of players in each varies from 1 to being full, but I rarely see more than maybe 12-14 options to join... and this is at any time I’ve looked, including weekdays, week nights and weekends (day/evening/night in NA, CST).

I know they said we were a minority, but is it possible that HMX really did make online for the maybe 12 to 48 of us PS4 online players that play online at any one time around the world (plus whatever the situation is on XBL (better? Worse? Same?))?

If so, kudos and thx x 1,000,000 for making the game that much more enjoyable to those few of us that do take advantage of the wonderful lobby you’ve created, but I can’t help feeling that something still isn’t working correctly with Rock Central or something with my system.

What is y’alls experience? What’s the greatest number of available sessions you’ve ever seen, and what’s the typical count you see? (Maybe include which system you’re on and what part of the world you live and times you play).

Comments

• The casuals are pretty much gone from the game, most probably didn't buy rivals. So there's not many of us "Hardcore fans" left. Much less all on at the same time. Last time i checked there was only 5 or 6 rooms.. but it was around midnight (although I used to see 13+ at midnight at some points last year)
  • BachiG said:

Not sure if I should submit a ticket or not because something isn’t queuing correctly... or if this is a network issue on my end or what... but on PSN I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 2-pages of active players/groups to join at any time (including public and private groups). Sure, the number of players in each varies from 1 to being full, but I rarely see more than maybe 12-14 options to join... and this is at any time I’ve looked, including weekdays, week nights and weekends (day/evening/night in NA, CST).

I know they said we were a minority, but is it possible that HMX really did make online for the maybe 12 to 48 of us PS4 online players that play online at any one time around the world (plus whatever the situation is on XBL (better? Worse? Same?))?

If so, kudos and thx x 1,000,000 for making the game that much more enjoyable to those few of us that do take advantage of the wonderful lobby you’ve created, but I can’t help feeling that something still isn’t working correctly with Rock Central or something with my system.

What is y’alls experience? What’s the greatest number of available sessions you’ve ever seen, and what’s the typical count you see? (Maybe include which system you’re on and what part of the world you live and times you play).

I've pretty much had the same experiences you've had. I play at various times of the day (I'm in the US, Central Time Zone, XB1) and generally see somewhere between 14-20 available sessions at any given point, regardless of what time it is. I just assume those are the only people playing at the time. When online was first revamped not long ago, I would see more available sessions (upper 20s to upper 30s), but I haven't seen that in a while now.
  • edited October 25
    I only ever see 2 pages of available sessions. Xbox/CST/Weekdays=after 5pm to 12pm and Weekends at all times.

edit... I usually never look past the second page (if there is one) because it seems to group the drummers down there and 90% of the time I'm on drums myself looking for a game.