Future chances for major artist bundle release?

Wondering what are the chances of ever seeing a large pack for stuff like Metallica, Tool, GNR, things like that. I'm sure these would cost a lot to acquire, but just about everyone who plays RB still would buy these, even at a price increase of say $5 per song. I hope Harmonix isn't just worried about taking a huge loss because I seriously doubt that would happen. Even people who rarely play RB would buy this stuff as soon as they heard about it.

Comments

• Go to rockband.com/request and let Harmonix know what you would like to see in the game.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    $5/song is obscenely steep. I'd say $3/song is realistic (since they've already done it once for In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida).

I doubt Tool would license to Rock Band given all the crazy hoops Guitar Hero had to jump through to include them. Harmonix has said before Metallica is obscenely expensive (they're not even in Rocksmith, and Rocksmith has Ubisoft money backing them). I thought GNR was a possibility back in 2016 when Slash and Duff McKagan rejoined the band and toured, but nothing ever came of it.

But who knows. Harmonix tends to release bigger packs/artists this time of the year.