Would you like to see more songs from the RWBY soundtrack?

Would you like to see more songs from the RWBY soundtrack? 22 votes

Yes
45%
MCSMeistergrumblevolcanoRazor_SharkWildcat15qzstorytellerFritzyKatzDWreck_Vexusmlee117379Mariocraft2000 10 votes
No
45%
LordFlatustdc002TubaDude49FOREVERTHEMAN3nystargateIntros9TheStuddzbrookfieldworldorderrazor63jkald 10 votes
Maybe/I don’t care
9%
JadiouBachiG 2 votes

Comments

• Yes
    In a paralel universe plastic guitar games still reign supreme and we can get random anime openings on a montly basis hahaha

For real, they're kind of unique in the library and would enjoy more in the style.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited November 2018
    Yes
    I've never seen the show and don't really have interest in watching it, but if the two songs we already have are anything to go by, this music is the perfect fit for Rock Band and a prime example of songs that are fun for literally all instruments. I'm so glad Harmonix has been able to introduce these songs to a wider audience beyond the show.

I'd even pay for any future RWBY songs, no question about it. I was a little skeptical at first of HMX charging for "Time to Say Goodbye", since I kind of assumed the next 2 songs would be free, but given the quality of these songs, both musically and playability-wise, I'm totally fine with paying.
  • Yes
    Time to Say Goodbye was one of my initial 91 songs over in my main request thread, and I'm pleased to say it lived up to my expectations. Both RWBY openings so far have been both fun and challenging without being a noodle soup of notes like some of the harder songs are. As I recall This Will Be The Day doesn't have any alt-charting, and what little there is in Time to Say Goodbye is unobtrusive enough to not reduce my enjoyment of the song significantly. There are four more opening songs and a bunch of other songs that would work just as well as these two. I am all for having them.
  • Yes
    I like some of the songs from the volumes. since they've got the Opening song's from Volume's now 1 and 2. I await the same for 3 and 4 and eventually when the album for 5 is released
  • DWreck_ said:

I like some of the songs from the volumes. since they've got the Opening song's from Volume's now 1 and 2. I await the same for 3 and 4 and eventually when the album for 5 is released

Vol. 5's OST came out in June.

• Yes
    Ahh i didn't know they released it yet. It's not on Spotify atm. I knew Volume 5 aired tho. finished it the other day 😂
    edited February 5
    Yes
    The third confirmed song from RWBY, "The Triumph", is finally coming as DLC this week! Hope y'all are ready.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited February 6
    Maybe/I don’t care
    They’re not my thing, and if I was being completely honest, I wouldn’t want them as they take a slot of DLC that might otherwise be more to my liking... but, really, I don’t mind them being available to those that do like it, and of course I can appreciate the artists working with HMX to make it available...especially for free for at least one of them.

Also, I know this poll is “old” and I think we’ve gotten all we’re supposed to be getting (at least based on the original announcement), but ehh, thought I’d throw in my $0.02 anyway.
  • Yes
    Well, now I'm sad because it's probable we might never get something in this style anymore.
    Yes
    Wildcat15 said:

Well, now I'm sad because it's probable we might never get something in this style anymore.

See like, I'm sad too, but I'm also lowkey relieved that this is our last one. As much as I love the RWBY songs we got, I don't know how many more I could play on each instrument without collapsing.
  • Yes

Wildcat15 said:

See like, I'm sad too, but I'm also lowkey relieved that this is our last one. As much as I love the RWBY songs we got, I don't know how many more I could play on each instrument without collapsing.
    They're challenging fun, but I didn't find it crazy hard. Now, if you put something in the game like Hunter x Hunter ED which is Hunting for Your Dreams by Galneryus...

Those guys could give Dragonforce a run for their money on difficulty, especially if they alt-charted keys. Power metal is such a joy to play in these games.
    edited February 10
    Yes
    I was mostly joking, but despite them being challenging fun, they do still leave me physically exhausted afterwards.

It's a nice workout at least. These 3 RWBY songs have some of my favorite drum charts in the series.
  • Yes
    Wildcat15 said:

Maybe if Time to Say Goodbye and The Triumph does well enough, more will come.