DLC Discussion Thread: Season 9 Kick-Off!

Comments

• I'm an Xbox player and I haven't got it. Mostly because I haven't bought the pack, but hey ho.
  • I am gonna assume it is a mistake, and they will take away the entitlement in the future
  • Confirmed on the stream that Natural in the spotlight pass was a mistake.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited November 30
    Witticus said:

TheStuddz said:

Based on whats being reported on reddit, Xbox users are getting the entitlement for Natural with spotlight pass purchase, but PS4 users are not.

Harmonix just keeps favoring Xbox don't they?!?! ;) :p
    They gave us a 2018 Imagine Dragons single. Doesn't sound like they like us very much at all.
    I get that they're huge, but they've always been bad.
    I liked their first album enough. Released as I was starting my last year of high school, so if i heard it for the first time now, I might think differently, but songs like "Amsterdam" still hold a special place in my nostalgic heart. Not every track is gold, but some of it was decent. Always disliked "Radioactive" though, don't get how that was the biggest track on that album.

Their second album was just okay.

Their third and fourth are abysmal.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    I liked Imagine Dragons' earlier stuff, shame their later albums sound like (in my opinion) generic radio "sell out" music.
  • A 3 pack would clear up the rest of the hits, well for now at least:
    It's Time
    Demons
    Whatever It Takes

Though with most of their singles and plenty of songs that aren't singles doing very well in the US Rock charts, it may be difficult getting back to Night Visions.
  • Great choices! I need more popular songs to get the rest of my family playing again. Keep it up HMX!
  • ugxwolfugxwolf Unsigned
    Not a great week for me. Waiting on my next pay day to get the spotlight pass, but these both seem boring. Maybe ok to sing, but I won't, so...
  • Only Warriors have Whatever It Takes to give us Demons

If it is a mistake does that mean I will lose the entitlement when they fix it or does it mean I got an extra song? I am good either way, just curious if it was mentioned how/when they were fixing it. I figured that we would see Natural in a later week like another person who posted, so I just went, "Okay, nice" and didn't question the extra download further.

If it is a mistake does that mean I will lose the entitlement when they fix it or does it mean I got an extra song? I am good either way, just curious if it was mentioned how/when they were fixing it. I figured that we would see Natural in a later week like another person who posted, so I just went, "Okay, nice" and didn't question the extra download further.
    Lose the entitlement and the song will stop working, it'll come up with an error ingame when you try to play it until you buy it.
  • Rivals recap.

• djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Good video. I miss a functioning Companion App. It has only been ~6 months now
  • Natural is no longer in the spotlight pass, trying to play it comes up with an error. Buy the individual song to restore playability.