DLC Discussion Thread: 3EB

Comments

• I did listen to the Andrew W.K. and Barns Courtney songs (to busy cleaning to play right now), and I did like both of them

though I still would prefer older Andrew W.K.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Yep... wasn’t a fan of AWK, but the song is definitely a great fit for the game... even a bit challenging on drums.

I also like 99, so that on top of the 3EB songs makes this week a winner in my book.
  • BachiG said:

Yep... wasn’t a fan of AWK, but the song is definitely a great fit for the game... even a bit challenging on drums.

I also like 99, so that on top of the 3EB songs makes this week a winner in my book.

Tell me about the drums! I gotta practice my kick speed for sure.
  • edited December 2018
    Coming to theater's soon: "RB4 XB1 And the Mystery Of The Missing Barns Courtney song!"

An epic 3 day thriller that'll have your wallet on the edge of it's seat!
  • At least it's a challenge 5 issue rather than a challenge 4 issue, Semi-Charmed Life '09 being missing would've been worse.
  • RaccoonaticRaccoonatic Unsigned
    edited December 2018
    Back on the subject of Andrew W.K. being the party guy, just realized... the theme of this season seems to be parties. So, I wonder if that's a coincidence. Also, the fact an Aerosmith song is a spotlight song during the week we get a new Andrew W.K. song - heh, it reminds me of a discussion/argument I'd had on the forums years ago. (Someone had argued Andrew W.K.'s Party Hard releasing as DLC was a bigger deal than Aerosmith DLC and I, obviously, disagreed). No disrespect to Andrew, of course, new song sounds great and it is on my shortlist (and I do own Party Hard, too)
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited December 2018
    There's a page for 99 now and the ingame store says purchased rather than "..." for spotlight pass owners so it should be fully up later today.

EDIT: 99 is up now, both for purchase and in ready to install for spotlight pass owners.
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    Can we make new year’s Andrew WK a tradition? I really really could use more of his material, particularly from his first three albums
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited December 2018
    Just a warning out there. If you're going for promotion and can contribute for your crew before Christmas Day, don't leave it until Christmas Day. XBL and PSN are infamous for having problems on that particular day.
  • Just a warning out there. If you're going for promotion and can contribute for your crew before Christmas Day, don't leave it until Christmas Day. XBL and PSN are infamous for having problems on that particular day.

Sony’s already having some issues every so often for me since yesterday . Nothing too extreme yet. But as you said it’s a yearly thing for the first week or two before and after Christmas to be horrible on psn.
    Not sure why they don’t upgrade knowing this too.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    edited December 2018
    Desverger said:

I never knew I wanted to see someone sing Roy Orbison's "In Dreams" with a shark affixed to their head.

Thanks HMX.

best song for the eaten-by-shark avatar?

"Maneater" - Hall & Oates

dog-head avatar? "Who Am I (What's My Name)" - Snoop Dogg
  • "In the Belly of a Shark" by Gallows when?
  • Once Bitten Twice Shy by the Great White of course!
  • djb5f1 said:

Once Bitten Twice Shy by the Great White of course!

And "Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over" by The Devil Wears Prada for the dog-head avatar.