DLC Discussion Thread: Andrew W.K. and Barns Courtney!

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited December 2018
    Not seeing anything in ready to install, looks like "new year" rather than "New Year" regarding the answer.
  • That reminds me of when my nephew was younger he would always say "Happy neuter!!"
  • D1MatmanD1Matman Unsigned
    I had never heard it, but an digging this new Andrew WK track
  • We need an announcement please.
  • Maybe the January 1st comment is a mistake and the announcement is tomorrow?
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Starting to look that way...
  • Slayer - angel of death is the pass song this week.
  • No DLC this week I assume?
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    edited January 1
    Australian players will tell us what is this week's dlc before Harmonix i guess (happened a few tines before)
  • The pass song is out there for xbox players
  • I have the pass and I'm not seeing anything.
  • Other people are reporting it over on the reddit as well.
    edited January 1
    Must be a case like Brick House then where it appeared on the Xbox store a few hours later in some regions.

EDIT: It's in ready to install for me.
  • What's the rewards for this season?
  • What's the rewards for this season?

Track skins

edited January 1
    Challenge 6 is clearly going to be very rough for those promoting to Bloodstone.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    Cool, probably the biggest Slayer track we didn't have. I wonder if we are getting anything else.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Well, I'm glad I didn't buy the SP pass now. Slayer just isn't my thing.
  • Lets remember that Lars Ulrich personally requested this song for GH Metallica and they didn't add it back then.
  • Yeah, but he was dealing with Activision rather than Harmonix. Rocksmith has had Angel of Death for a while by contrast.
  • I wonder which band will have the other song, probably someone on their tour:

Lamb of God, Anthrax, Behemoth, Napalm Death, Orbituary, Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth or Testament.
  • Maybe a second (well, sixth) Slayer song. War Ensemble, Dead Skin Mask, Repentless and Chemical Warfare seem like safeish bets to me.