January 2019 DLC Prediction Thread: New Year, Same Predictions

Comments

• I think getting more than 1 more Sheryl Crow song in 2019 is a huge longshot.
    But getting one more of her songs as DLC? Seems like a reasonable guess to me! And one that would, uh, make me happy.

Rocksmith had a pack with “If It Makes You Happy”, “Soak Up the Sun”, and "My Favorite Mistake", but that fact means next to nothing in terms of predicting what RB might get. I'd insta-buy literally any song off of the 2 CDs of hers that I own [and there are surely other songs of hers that I would buy too, including That Very Popular Duet That I Don't See Anyone Mentioning Yet].

Anything with Kid Rock just isn't worth mentioning :p
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited January 3
    "That duet" had every single person in the bar (save for me and my two buddies) singing at karaoke last week. My buds and I looked at each other in pure disgust. It would be a big seller I'm sure, but I'm sure as hell not requesting it!

...I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't buy it, though.
  • I'm thinking we get some rbn next week since the only tracks weve gotten this season are 3eb. Maybe we get the Clutch songs, or more Jonathon Coulton.
  • I won't buy any Kid Rock.
    edited January 3

I won't buy any Kid Rock.

I don't want any Kid Rock, and I really hope we never get any in Rock Band.

But ugh, I already bought some Ted Nugent, so I'd probably buy "Picture" or maybe even "Bawitdaba". I wouldn't be happy about it in the least, though. :(
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    I don’t know why, but I have hunches on what would happen depending on what type of week next is:

RBN
    John Parr - Naughty Naughty
    John Parr - St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion)

Modern
    Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams
    Post Malone - Better Now

Variety
    Halestorm - Love Bites (So Do I)
    Hole - Celebrity Skin [rewind]
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    TheMurals said:

St. Elmo's Fire was just used in Into the Spider-Verse. Definitely a RBN song we still need back for sure. :)
  • John Parr Pack 01
    St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)
    St. Ulrich's Fire
    Tim Tebow's Fire
    HMXOwl said:

John Parr Pack 01
    St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)
    St. Ulrich's Fire
    Tim Tebow's Fire

What I would do for that last one! B)
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    A whole month of songs about Parr and Fire. Or Golf.

Slice Slice Baby
    Love the One You Whiff
    Swing Swing Swing
    Songs by "Iron and Wine", "Plain White Tee's", and "Gang of Fore".
  • TheMurals said:

I don’t know why, but I have hunches on what would happen depending on what type of week next is:

RBN

Modern
    Post Malone - Better Now

Variety

I'd take anything in the entire Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons catalog over that Modern week. Those 2 artists are a disgrace to hip-hop/rap.

Besides, we already have a song in RB called Lucid Dreams that's way better :)
  • KidSleez said:

TheMurals said:

RBN

Modern
    Post Malone - Better Now

Variety

I'd take anything in the entire Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons catalog over that Modern week. Those 2 artists are a disgrace to hip-hop/rap.

Besides, we already have a song in RB called Lucid Dreams that's way better :)
    As long as it was This Love or She Will Be Loved for the former and It's Time for the latter.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 4
    @Vexus We got This Love 8 years ago, Maps is the answer for more Maroon 5.
  • randracrandrac Opening Act
    KidSleez said:

I think getting more than 1 more Sheryl Crow song in 2019 is a huge longshot.
    But getting one more of her songs as DLC? Seems like a reasonable guess to me! And one that would, uh, make me happy.

Rocksmith had a pack with “If It Makes You Happy”, “Soak Up the Sun”, and "My Favorite Mistake", but that fact means next to nothing in terms of predicting what RB might get. I'd insta-buy literally any song off of the 2 CDs of hers that I own [and there are surely other songs of hers that I would buy too, including That Very Popular Duet That I Don't See Anyone Mentioning Yet].

Anything with Kid Rock just isn't worth mentioning :p
    Sadly, I would prefer a Kid Rock pack to Sheryl Crow or most of the music we have been getting lately. Not a fan of his either, but I would like Cowboy and Bawitdaba.
  • @Vexus We got This Love 8 years ago, Maps is the answer for more Maroon 5.

Maps? That's a funny way of spelling "Harder to Breathe", which I thought we had for some reason but it turns out I was thinking of GH... >_>
    Vexus said:

Maps? That's a funny way of spelling "Harder to Breathe", which I thought we had for some reason but it turns out I was thinking of GH... >_>
    Yeah... we only have one song from Songs About Jane... I will not repeat that.
  • Vexus said:

My top 3 would be Maps, Harder to Breathe and She Will Be Loved. I think we would've gotten all 3 during the hiatus period if the hiatus didn't exist.
  • Man I've been requesting Sheryl Crow for years now, I need help in that front my song selections for her would be

If It Makes You Happy
    My Favorite Mistake
    Everyday Is a Winding Road
    Soak Up the Sun

And to add on to Maroon 5, I really hope we get a Super Bowl tie-in for them we still desperately need

She Will Be Loved
    Harder to Breathe
    Animals
    Maps
    Don't Wanna Know
    Wait
    Sugar
    Daylight
    Payphone
    Love Somebody
    Sunday Morning
    Cold
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 6
    Oh yeah, 31st January is the last Thursday before Super Bowl, was going to predict Maroon 5 for the first Thursday of February but I'll swap the 2 predictions around.

1/31 - Maroon 5
    Maps (spotlight pass)
    Animals

• We really do need more songs about Jane.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    I predict an
    razor63 said:

We really do need more songs about Jane.

Y'all will think you're getting Maroon 5, but surprise, it'll actually be this:
    Damnit, I wanted to make that joke
  • Would buy all of those in a heartbeat.
  • edited January 7
    We need "Here And Now" by The Ernies.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=I_jNwrGMNBg
  • The only Goldfinger I would want is Here in your bedroom or their cover of 99 Red Balloons. Would buy either in a heartbeat though.
  • BaronRobBaronRob Unsigned
    The only Goldfinger I would want is from the 1960s.

The only Goldfinger I would want is Here in your bedroom or their cover of 99 Red Balloons. Would buy either in a heartbeat though.

My most-wanted song by them is probably "My Everything", but "Spokesman" is a close second. Really, outside of those two, there aren't any Goldfinger songs I want that badly.
  • I have enough memories of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater that I would absolutely love "Superman" by Goldfinger