Holiday Update

This discussion was created from comments split from: DLC Discussion Thread: 3EB.

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited December 2018
    HMX is updating the companion app (public beta) in around a few weeks and new Rock Shop items (accessories, instruments, track skins) are out now.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-rivals-content-update-and-companion-app-news
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...

HMX is updating the companion app (public beta) in around a few weeks and new Rock Shop items (accessories, instruments, track skins) are out now.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-rivals-content-update-and-companion-app-news

Cool. More free stuff... most of which I’ll likekly never use, but happy HMX is still engaged in the assets and creativity aspects of the game.

It might be nicer if they spent the dev time on actually enhancing the character creator as many have requested, but eh... I’ve gotten past it and am okay if they never do.

The track skins I might actually use too if they had a slider to increase/decrease the transparency of them... they’re too overpowered for me as it stands right now.

The mobile app update I am definitely looking forward too.

Thanks HMX team and happy holidays!

• I'll take the freebies (probably won't use much), but really wish they could implement album headers :( I miss those.
  • Looking forward to the app working again.

... but no fix for PS4 stuttering/freezing? :(
  • I would still prefer filtering and group play refinements over the floating skulls that currently circle my character's head.
  • The inference is that I like the floating skulls because I use them, but I would prefer the effort go towards some gameplay refinements at this point.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I just need to say thanks to HMX for the lovely new guitar designs that they gave us. They are awesome! I'm not one for the skulls, or floating thingies, or even the highway skins as they give me vertigo, but I do love me some cool looking gtrs!!!! Thank you HMX <3