which dongle for a PS3 guitar to use on my PS4

I have a PS3 fender black guitar model 822151, which dongle do i need to use this guitar on my PS4 with my rock band 4 game? theres a model number VFR8221512,which appears black in color and theres a model PGTSELEA2B which looks gray in color thank you paul

Comments

• LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Do you have both of these or are they on eBay or something? (Don't link to them if they're on sale, it's against rules.)
  • I don't know what you mean by "link to them" I am not trying to sell anything or profit here,I'm simply asking which dongle I need for that model guitar.obviously I need to find a source for the proper dongle,whether that be eBay or amazon.harmonix I am told is no longer making/selling hardware anymore or I'd buy it from them.please explain how I am breaking the rules ,and I apologize if I did
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    No, I was just wondering if you had those dongles on you or if you saw them online somewhere. If you saw them online, just say you saw them online and you won't break any rules.
  • 10 4, i saw them online and i will reread through the rules does anyone know which dongle i need tx