Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 2019 (With Tiers and Wishlist DLC)

The Phoenix... A immortal bird that lives a long life, until it dies as it turns into ashes...

Only to be reborn again to begin a new life cycle...

And my wishlist threads are like a phoenix. They produce wishlist songs that I would love to see in Rock Band, until a certain day is met, and then I restart a new one to make new Wishlist DLC.

And now, a new Wishlist Thread is born, ready to produce it's first amount of wishlist songs. (I present my Rock Band 5 2019 Wishlist Thread) B)

[K] = Song has Keys

=1960s Songs=
- Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- The Dave Clark Five - Can't You See That She's Mine (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Del Shannon - Runaway (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Jan and Dean - The Little Old Lady (From Pasadina (Genre: Classic Rock)) [K]
- Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Brokenhearted? (Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk) [K]
- The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- The Youngbloods - Get Together (Genre: Classic Rock)

=1970s Songs=
- Argent - Hold Your Head Up (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Big Star - The Ballad of El Goodo (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Blondie - X Offender (Genre: New Wave) [K]
- Bruce Springsteen and the E.Street Band - Born To Run (Genre: Rock) [K]
- Chic - Le Freak (Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk) [K]
- Eddie and the Hot Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do (Genre: Rock) [K]
- Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Genesis - The Fountain of Salmacis (Genre: Prog) [K]
- Jim Croce - Bad Bad Leroy Brown (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now (Genre: Reggae/Ska) [K]
- Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me The Breeze (Genre: Classic Rock) [K]
- Rose Tattoo - Bad Boy For Love (Genre: Rock)
- Scatman Crothers and Phil Collins - Ev'rybody Wants To Be a Cat* (Genre: Jazz) [K]
- Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK (Genre: Punk Rock)
- Sir Lord Baltimore - Master Heartache (Genre: Metal)
- The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love (Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk) [K]
- T.Rex - Mambo Sun (Genre: Glam) [K]

=1980s Songs=
- Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party! (Genre: Rock))
- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Black Flag - TV Party** (Gener: Punk)
- Bobby Brown - My Prerogative (Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk) [K]
- Crystal King - Ai o Torimodose!! (Genre: J-Rock) [K]
- Europe - Rock The Night (Genre: Metal) [K]
- Fishbone - Ma and Pa (Genre: Reggae/Ska)
- John Mellencamp - Pink Houses (Genre: Classic Rock)
- Kurtis Blow - The Breaks (Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap) [K]
- Madonna - Material Girl (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Metallica - Creeping Death (Genre: Metal)
- Michael Jackson - Beat It (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
- Quiet Riot - The Wild and the Young (Genre: Glam) [K]
- The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make? (Genre: Indie Rock)
- Stray Cats - Rumble In Brighton (Genre: Rock)
- Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz (Genre: Pop/Dance/Electronic) [K]
- Tears For Fears - Mothers Talk (Genre: New Wave) [K]
- X Japan - Kurenai (Genre: J-Rock) [K]

* = Uses the Reprise after the slow part with Eva Gabor (Who voiced Duchess in The Aristocats) for the song's outro.
** = EP Version of song

Comments

• edited January 31
    =1990s Songs=
    - Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (Genre: Country) [K]
    - Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (Genre: Country) [K]
    - Candlebox - You (Genre: Grunge)
    - En Vogue - Free Your Mind (Genre: Pop-Rock)
    - The Fat Man and Team Fat - Welcome to the Zoo (Genre: Novelty) [K]
    - Jellyfish - The Ghost at Number One (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Lagwagon - May 16 (Genre: Punk)
    - Living Colour - Love Rares It's Ugly Head (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness (Genre: Alternative) [K]
    - Pantera - Domination (Genre: Metal)
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Velvet Glove (Genre: Alternative)
    - The Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout (Genre: Rock)
    - Sevendust - Denial (Genre: Nu-Metal)
    - Sponge - Plowed (Genre: Alternative)
    - Sublime - Date Rape (Genre: Raggae/Ska) [K]
    - Sunny Day Real Estate - Pillars (Genre: Emo) [K]
    - The Yellow Monkey - Taiyou ga Moteiru (Genre: J-Rock) [K]
    - Yoko Takahashi - A Cruel Angel's Thesis (Genre: J-Rock) [K]

=2000s Songs=
    - Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies) (Genre: Indie Rock) [K]
    - Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101 (Genre: Punk)
    - Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked (Genre: Alternative)
    - The Calling - Wherever You Will Go (Genre: Alternative)
    - Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog (Genre: Metal) [K]
    - Darkest Hour - Demon(s) (Genre: Metal) [K]
    - Dohatsuten - Ginga Legend Weed (Genre: J-Rock)
    - Jukebox The Ghost - Static To The Heart (Genre: Indie Rock) [K]
    - Kent - Vinternoll2 (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be (Genre: Indie Rock)
    - Lady Gaga - Summerboy (Genre: Pop/Dance/Electronic) [K]
    - Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
    - Road of Major - Taisetsu na Mono (Genre: J-Rock)
    - Silverstein - Smile In Your Sleep (Genre: Emo)
    - The Sword - Freya (Genre: Rock)
    - System of a Down - Prison Song (Genre: Nu-Metal)
    - t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
    - T.M. Revolution - Invoke (Genre: J-Rock) [K]

=2010s Songs=
    - Avenged Sevenfold - This Means War (Genre: Metal)
    - Black Veil Brides - In The End (Genre: Metal) [K]
    - Epica - Edge of the Blade (Genre: Metal) [K]
    - The Fray - Love Don't Die (Genre: Pop-Rock) [K]
    - Goddamn Draculas - Angels Die (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Green Day - Back In The USA (Genre: Rock)
    - Greta Van Fleet - Safari Song (Genre: Rock)
    - James Bay - Hold Back The River (Genre: Indie Rock) [K]
    - Kerbera - Inglorious (Genre: Rock)
    - King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - Robot Stop (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Little Barrie - Surf Hell (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Megadeth - The Threat Is Real (Genre: Metal)
    - Mingo Fishtrap - Mason Jar (Genre: Rock) [K]
    - Mystery Skulls - Ghost (Genre: Pop/Dance/Electronic) [K]
    - The Rupert Selection - Above The Sky (Genre: Prog) [K]
    - The Tines - Last Day (Genre: Rock)
    - Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (Genre: Hiphop/Rap) [K]
    - Vulfpeck - Back Pocket (Feat. Christine Hucel (Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk)) [K]
  • Tiers & Links to other Wishlist Threads (That I highly recommending checking out as well)

=Tiers=
    - Warmup (0-Dots)
    - Apprentice (1-Dot)
    - Solid (2-Dot)
    - Moderate (3-Dot)
    - Challenging (4-Dot)
    - Nightmare (5-Dot)
    - Impossible (6-Dot)

=Wishlist Thread Links=
    - My First Rock Band 5 Wishlist Thread (The one that started it all)
    - My Second Rock Band 5 Wishlist Thread, 2018
    - Vexus's Hypothetical Rock Band 5 Wishlist Thread
    - Derek's Rock Band 5 Wishlist Thread
    - Norway: Rock Band (Cool wishlist thread for a themed game made by @NightmareLyre )
    - Ohio: Rock Band (A Wishlist Thread similar to Norway: Rock Band above, but this time focused on the State of Ohio, made by @LiveHomeVideo )
    - (Arguably) Rock Band: Punk (A Genre-themed Wishlist Thread, themed around Punk-genre, made by NightmareLyre)
    - (Arguably) Prog Band (Another Genre-themed wishlist thread, themed around Prog genre, made by LiveHomeVideo )

Wishlist DLC will come later :)
  • Are you ready for the first Wishlist DLC of Rock Band 5 2019? :)

Previously, on my previous Wishlist Thread, Rock Band 5 2018, I've done a Wishlist DLC pack of 4 songs from another Harmonix game that I've been enjoying in recent times, Dropmix. And those four songs are...

- I Don't Like It, I Love It by Flo Rida (Feat. Robin Thicke, and Verdine White)
    - La Mordidita by Ricky Martin (Feat. Yotuel)
    - No Scrubs by TLC
    - More Than You Know by Axwell /\ Ingrosso

Four amazing songs that I've gotten to love thanks to Dropmix. But now, I'm re-releasing this amazing pack again, as a pre-order bonus for Rock Band 5 2019. But this one will have Keys in all 4 songs, as it is called Droppin' The Mix 01 2019 Version, and since Rock Band 5 2019 has keys in pretty much almost every tier. The four songs will have keys playable in this version.

And these four songs won't come alone for Nintendo Switch users (Yes, my Rock Band 5 2019 also has a version for Nintendo Switch). They'll come with two more additional songs that are exclusive to the Nintendo Switch Version from two of Nintendo's biggest franchises: the Super Mario Bros. series, and the Pokémon series.

The two songs are Pokémon World by Russell Veláquez, from the Pokémon Anime, and Jump Up Superstar by Pauline (Voiced by Kate Higgens) and the Super Mario Players from the Super Mario Bros. game, Super Mario Odyssey. The former is such a really cool song that I've enjoyed while watching the Pokémon anime in my youth. And the other is a fun, catchy tune that I've gotten to enjoy in recent times.

So, without further ado, I present the first Wishlist DLC of Rock Band 5 2019, Droppin The Mix 01, the Rock Band 5 2019 Version.

=Droppin' The Mix 01 - Rock Band 5 2019 Version=
    - Axwell /\ Ingrosso - More Than You Know (RB5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Flo Rida - I Don't Like It, I Love It (Feat. Robin Thicke, Verdine White (RB5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Ricky Martin - La Mordidita (Feat. Yotuel (RB5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - TLC - No Scrubs (RB5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Warmup)
    =Nintendo Switch Exclusive Pre-Order DLC=
    - Pauline and The Super Mario Players - Jump Up Superstar (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Russell Veláquez - Pokémon World (Band Tier: Moderate)

There will some more Wishlist DLC coming tomorrow. And it's tied to the release of a certain RPG game that I'm so looking forward to play. I hope you're looking forward to seeing what this Wishlist DLC is. :)
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    I feel like Born to Run should be higher on drums.
  • edited January 25
    The special Wishlist DLC for today will come later. But right now, I've got some updates on tiers for my songs...

- Upon request by @Radiohead97 , I've updated Born To Run's Drum Tier to 3-dots (Moderate). In doing so, I had to exchange one of the songs that I had on 3-dots originally and relegate it to 2-dots, which was Born To Run's original tier. In that case, the song I've chosen was This Means War. Upon listening to all of my songs that I had 3-dots originally, I thought that as far as Avenged Sevenfold songs go, it's pretty easy. Though, not easy enough to be tiered a 0 or a 1-dot on drums, but not hard enough to be tiered on 3-dots. That was reason enough for me to exchange it for Born To Run.

So, long story short. I've exchanged the drums tiers of Born To Run for This Means War. The former is now a 3-dot, and the latter is now a 2-dot. My special Wishlist DLC will come later today. :)
  • I did said that my special Wishlist DLC for yesterday was going to come later yesterday. But, I've decided to wait for tomorrow, as I had a new Dropmix Playlist Pack recently, and I wanted to get all the badges for that pack for my Dropmix game, thus delaying it to Saturday.

And today is Saturday, which means, it's time for me to post this special Wishlist DLC that I've worked my heart on for this special occasion: The Japanese release of one of my most anticipated games for this year, Kingdom Hearts III. My next Wishlist DLC pack for this week is my fourth pack of songs from Disney films.

All the songs in this pack are movies that are featured in Kingdom Hearts 3, either as a world or a special side quest that you can complete at anytime, plus both of the two themes made by Hikaru Utada for the game. And there is a total of 12 songs in this pack.

The 12 songs are from Hercules, Go The Distance by Michael Bolton. From Toy Story, a updated re-release of a previously released Wishlist DLC from my first Wishlist thread, You've Got a Friend In Me by Randy Newman feat. Lyle Lovette. From Monsters, Inc, If I Didn't Had You by John Goodman and Billy Crystal. From Tangled, When Will My Life Begin by Mandy Moore.

From Frozen, the in-film version of Let It Go by Idina Menzel (I've used the Demi Moore version in my first wishlist thread). From Big Hero 6, a re-release of this song, also from my first Wishlist Thread, Immortals by Fall Out Boy. From Winnie The Pooh, Heffalumps and Woozles by The Mellomen. From Ratatouille, a re-release of this song from my second Wishlist Thread, Le Festin by Camille.

From Pinocchio, a version of the theme song, When You Wish Upon a Star, by Jesse McCartney (Roxas' voice actor), from the Disneymania 3 album. And the two theme songs from Kingdom Hearts 3 by Hikaru Utada: Face My Fears (Featuring Skrillex), and Don't Think Twice. All of these disney songs that I've chosen are good songs that I like. And the re-released songs from my past Wishlist threads will have Keys Incorporated into them as well.

But wait a minute, Fritzy, you said that there will be 12 songs, why did you listed 11? Well, for the 12th song, I've chosen one that technically is not a Disney song, but does have a Disney song incorporated into it's melody. And I know certain members of the Rock Band community likes this band, so...

Making their debut into my Wishlist thread is this pirate-themed Metal band, Alestorm! And my first song for them is No Quarter from the Black Sails At Midnight album. I've chosen this song because it has the iconic leifmotif of Pirates of the Caribbean's Protagonist, Captain Jack Sparrow, He's a Pirate, incorporated into it's melody, and that was reason enough for me to choose it.

So, without further ado, I present my second Wishlist DLC for this thread, Disney 04.

- Alestorm - No Quarter (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Camille - Le Festin (Rock Band 5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Fall Out Boy - Immortals (Rock Band 5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Hikaru Utada - Don't Think Twice (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Hikaru Utada - Face My Fears (Feat. Skrillex (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Idina Menzel - Let It Go (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Jesse McCartney - When You Wish Upon a Star (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - John Goodman & Billy Crystal - If I Didn't Had You (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Mandy Moore - When Will My Life Begin (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Mellomen - Heffalumps and Woozles (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Michael Bolton - Go The Distance (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Randy Newman - You've Got a Friend In Me (Feat. Lyle Lovette (Rock Band 5 2019 Version (Band Tier: Warmup)

The first Weekly Wishlist DLC for this week will be coming tomorrow. :)
  • edited January 26
    I can see why you shouted me out, particularly when you look at some of my insta-buy list from your OP...

Del Shannon - Runaway
    The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
    Bruce Springsteen and the E.Street Band - Born To Run
    Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me The Breeze
    Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
    Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
    Metallica - Creeping Death
    Michael Jackson - Beat It

The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
    Tears For Fears - Mothers Talk
    X Japan - Kurenai
    Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
    Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
    En Vogue - Free Your Mind
    Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
    Pantera - Domination

The Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout
    Sublime - Date Rape
    Yoko Takahashi - A Cruel Angel's Thesis
    Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101
    The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
    Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog
    The Sword - Freya
    System of a Down - Prison Song
    t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said
    some silly dutch band - Edge of the Blade

(Not exhaustive by any means, like the one in DWreck's thread)

Seriously though, appreciate it and looking forward to seeing what else you come up with this year!
  • edited January 28
    @Vexus Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

It's Sunday, and it's time for me to post the first Weekly Wishlist DLC for this thread, which is ironically the first half of the last Weekly Wishlist DLC for January.

But before I get into that, I want to let you know that Rock Band 5 2019 also has a Rivals Mode as well, and just like with Rock Band 5 2018, it will also have seasons. 2019 will carry on from Rock Band 5 2018's Season 6, which means, the first season for Rock Band 5 2019 will be Season 7. However, there will not be a Spotlight Pass for this season, as I need wait until I've used half of the tracklist's 98 songs as Spotlights for this season.

As usual, there will be 3 songs used as spotlight songs. But this time, I'll be revealing the theme and it's eligible artists on each Sunday. And since that is today, I'll be revealing this theme right now: something themed around the music of the 1970s. But not just it's music, but some of it's most renowned artists from that era, based on this list from this website.

So yeah, the theme is Artists from Top 40 Weekly's Top Artists of the 70s list, because you know me, I regard Classic Rock as one of my well loved genres of music. So, the eligible artists for this challenge are those included in that list, which also includes the artist for the Wishlist DLC that I'm presenting this week, because of a certain day that is coming the day before my sister's birthday, which is on the 30th.

That day is known as Kansas Day, a special holiday that is celebrated in the state of Kansas on January 29th. And my next wishlist DLC is by a band that is from Kansas, that also has the name of the state that the band hails from, cause my next Wishlist DLC for this week is a 3-song pack by the band known as Kansas.

As usual, my song choices are based from what is popular on Last.fm, since I've already used Dust In The Wind in my first wishlist thread, and also did two songs from them on the second one two. All three of these songs are from the Leftoverture album, and they are Miracles Out of Nowhere, The Wall, and What's On My Mind.

I've listened to all three of recently, and I've taken a liking for the songs. Of the three, my overall favorite is Miracles Out of Nowhere. These three songs will be joined by another song, which is to commemorate the airing of a TV Adaption of a well beloved 1990s Broadway Musical on Fox, and that song is Seasons of Love from the musical, Rent.

So, without further ado, I present the Kansas 01 pack.

=Kansas 01=
    - Miracles Out of Nowhere (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - The Wall (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - What's On My Mind (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Extra Song=
    - Cast of Rent - Seasons of Love (Band Tier: Moderate)

Starting on this Tuesday, I'll be presenting updated tiers for songs that I've released previously as Wishlist DLC that has keys incorporated into them. I hope you are looking forward to seeing them, as well as the second half of this Week's Wishlist DLC. :)
  • Moderately warm take: Rent is a show that we need pretty much the entire soundtrack of. Rocky Horror is another, along with Grease.
  • It's Tuesday, and it's time for me to post some updated tiers for songs I've previously released on my prior Wishlist Threads by adding keys to them. But first, another song from my Wishlist Thread has been officially announced as official Rock Band DLC for Rock Band 4. And that song is...

- The Struts - Body Talks

Since listening to it for tiering it for my Wishlist Thread, I've gotten to enjoy this cool song by The Struts, thus introducing me to their stuff. Of course, the version I've used for my wishlist thread is the one that has Kesha as a guest vocalist. But Harmonix's seems to be the original version without a guest vocalist (According to some members of the Rock Band community). But even so, I'll still have my tier compared by @MCSMeister with Harmonix's own official tier. So, hear's a link for the tier for them.

And hear are today's updated tiers for Rock Band 5 2019's Standards...

- ABBA - Dancing Queen (Rock Band 5 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)
    - The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star (Rock Band 5 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)
    - Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom (Rock Band 5 2018 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)
    - Mr.President - Coco Jamboo (Rock Band 5 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)
    - The Rivieras - California Sun (Rock Band 5 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)
    - Shakira - Try Everything (Rock Band 5 (Original Tier / Updated Tier)

The second half of this week's Wishlist DLC will come tomorrow. :)
  • It's Wednesday, and I am feeling very happy today. Today is my sister's birthday, and yesterday, I've finally gotten Kingdom Hearts 3 for my Playstation 3, and played it for the first time. I am enjoying the game thus far, it is not only a beautifully made game, but it's also a really awesome game that I was so looking forward to play. Square-Enix has not disappointed me with this entry of Kingdom Hearts 3. :)

But this is the Harmonix Forums, so I'm getting a little off topic here. Anyways, today is Wednesday, and it's time for me to present the second half of this week's Wishlist DLC for Rock Band 5 2019. Just like with some wishlist DLC from Rock Band 5 2018, the wishlist DLC for most Wednesdays will correspond to a theme of a Rivals Mode Season for Rock Band 4.

And tomorrow, Season 10 of Rock Band 4 will begin (Though, I am not playing this week. Gotta spend more time with Kingdom Hearts 3 until I've beaten it). And Season 10 has quite an interesting theme. It's theme for this entire season is Forces. And this week's theme for the upcoming Season 10 Challenge is Buoyancy.

Buoyancy is a force that is related with water, and my wishlist DLC for this day is themed around something related to water: Fountains. So, my next wishlist DLC is a 3-song pack of New York Contemporary Power Pop band, Fountains of Wayne.

It's amazing, yet shocking that Harmonix hasn't licensed Fountain of Waynes' biggest song, Stacy's Mom, for Rock Band, when it was licensed by it's rivals, Guitar Hero, twice (For Guitar Hero Van Halen, and for Guitar Hero Live), because that is a song that I would really love to play on Vocals if Harmonix ever do get it.

Anyways, the songs I've chosen for this pack are Hey Julie and Hackensack from the Welcome Interstate Managers album, and this underrated classic from their 1996 debut self-titled album, Sink to the Bottom. So, without further ado, i present the Fountains of Wayne 01, with this week's Wishlist Weekly Challenge Season 7 Week 1 theme.

=Fountains of Wayne 01=
    - Hackensack (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Hey Julie (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Sink to the Bottom (Band Tier: Solid)
    =Rivals Spotlight Songs=
    - Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
    - Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
    - The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love?

The first Wishlist DLC for February will come on the month's first day. :)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited January 31
    So I should preface that this tier comparison should probably be taken with a grain of salt - as you said, you tiered the Kesha version of "Body Talks" (which we didn't get in RB), plus I haven't heard either version so I don't really have much to comment in regards to any differences the two versions may have.

Well, despite the different versions, you still did pretty great here! I imagine the vocals would be the main difference between the two, but you still got the devils spot-on. Other than that, guitar is also spot-on, while drums and bass are both a dot off.
  • As someone who has heard both versions, the Kesha version would probably have had the same tiers. As far as I can tell, the backing instrumentation is the exact same and Kesha hits all the same notes as band's lead singer.

I probably won't get the song unless the pass gets some very strong songs in it though, so I can't say anything much deeper than that.
  • Hello, everyone. Sorry about the unannounced terms of absence, but I've just got Kingdom Hearts 3 recently, and I wanted to say that until I beat that game, I'll be taking a hiatus from my wishlist.

Just thought I let you all know. :)
  • Another Song from a previous Wishlist List thread of mine is finally coming to Rock Band 4 as official DLC. And that song is...

- Push by Matchbox Twenty

Matchbox Twenty is one of those bands that I hardly listen to enough, but I like one of their most well known songs, Push, from the album, Yourself or Someone Like You. (Though I did liked the then recent DLC we had from them, Unwell, too). Another good example of a long overdue 1990s classic, and I'm glad we finally have it. As usual, I shall allow @MCSMeister to do a tier comparison (Hear's a link for the tier for him).

I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts 3. I just need to do a few more things (Beat the final area, and get a certain Keyblade). And once I've done that, then I am ready to call it good and resume making Wishlist DLC for this thread. :)
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    REally loved the KH one! ♥
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Not buying "Push" as DLC, and I'm not a big fan of Matchbox Twenty to begin with, so I don't have much to add this week.

Looks like guitar and bass were the most accurate here, with the vocals and drums tiers practically being swapped. Guitar is the only spot-on tier, while bass is one dot off, vocals are two dots off, and drums are three dots off. Well, at least it's a varied spread!