Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
edited February 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk

Comments

• xxpigxxxxpigxx Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    You might want to check the poll. You are in the minority.

Last I checked, it was 74 negatives to 11 positives.
  • cuddiecuddie Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    I was not allowed to select the 3/4 options that satisfy my current situation, but rather had to select one. Bad poll.
  • PikkuKaiShintoPikkuKaiShinto Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    *Adds the option of "I hope the OP dies in his sleep"*
    There ya go.
  • polishdog90polishdog90 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    The OP has a point. Hes just trying to make a point that you don't need to complain every time a song you don't like is released as DLC.
    edited February 2008
    Yeah we do. How else will HMX hear us with all the Lemmings buying every single peice of DLC, just because it is there.
  • WiredRacingWiredRacing Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Here comes the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance!
  • ASPSAXASPSAX Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    xxpigxx;314970 said:
    Yeah we do. How else will HMX hear us with all the Lemmings buying every single peice of DLC, just because it is there.
    Then just complain to them privately or in a single organized topic. Half of the topics on the forum have become DLC whining topics.
  • MycoolMycool Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Wow, I'd like to add a vote that whoever would start a thread like this is a completely worthless douche.
  • silvam14silvam14 Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Of course I voted for "I want DLC that I like", seems like a simple choice, as opposed to "I want DLC that I don't like".

The thing is that HMX has shown lately that they obviously don't know what I, or many others here like.

We're talking "Band Variety" here.

Wahhhhhhh!
  • sillystousillystou Headliner
    edited February 2008
    Worst.....poll......EVER....
  • JackSparrowJackSparrow Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I really can't stand people like the OP. I'm not going to thank HMX for every song released. People BUY the songs. I'll thanks them if I BUY the song. I'm not going to be like some people here and say "Oh God! Thank you Harmonix! I have never heard these songs before in my life but I now will listen to them everyday and have them played at my funeral!!!!1!!! <3<3<3" . There are some songs that I haven't heard until I bought Rock Band that I like, but the DLC should be songs that most people will recognize.

There is a forum full of requests and I've NEVER seen these songs mentioned. Get off your high horse and realize that we've had two sub-standard DLC weeks in a row now. It's starting to worry me because the March DLC isn't looking so good either, besides the metal pack and the week before it.
  • Tender-SurrenderTender-Surrender Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    xxpigxx;314970 said:
    \

Hey buddy, how come when people buy a song because they like it, but you don't, they are a lemming, sheep, or whatever?

People like you need to can it and realize that maybe people are buying the content because they like it and enjoy some variety in their Rock Band? I bet that never occured to you. Also, I am sure that the millions of thousands of these songs they sell will outweigh the amount of whiners on this forum vastly.

It is the same people whining weekly anyhow. Are you going to tell me out of 13 weeks of DLC, there is nothing you like? If that is the case, maybe you should be more open?
  • cuddiecuddie Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    "Voters: 66. You have already voted on this poll"

DEVIL POLL!
    edited February 2008
    Tender-Surrender;315060 said:
    \

Hey buddy, how come when people buy a song because they like it, but you don't, they are a lemming, sheep, or whatever?

People like you need to can it and realize that maybe people are buying the content because they like it and enjoy some variety in their Rock Band? I bet that never occured to you. Also, I am sure that the millions of thousands of these songs they sell will outweigh the amount of whiners on this forum vastly.

It is the same people whining weekly anyhow. Are you going to tell me out of 13 weeks of DLC, there is nothing you like? If that is the case, maybe you should be more open?
    Chill! lol I have bought alot of DLC. If you read carefully, I am sepcifically talking about the people who do not necessarily like a song, but only DL because it is there. Get it?
    edited February 2008
    xxpigxx;316422 said:
    Chill! lol I have bought alot of DLC. If you read carefully, I am sepcifically talking about the people who do not necessarily like a song, but only DL because it is there. Get it?

I buy all DLC, but I am no sheep. I check every song before I dl it to see if it may be fun, or maybe my friends would like it.

There is only maybe 1 or 2 songs I dled that I thought I would like, and they just weren't that interesting.

Also, I don't think it is fair to call someone a sheep just because they want as many tracks as possible. Some people are just very open-minded about music. That being the case, I am sure eventually there will be a week of songs those people will be turned off.

For me that week would be the Death-Metal week (AKA Thrash). Sure I will get Thrasher, but the other two are just not my thing. Ok, well maybe one of the Death Metal songs isn't THAT bad, but I still don't think I can bring myself to DL it.
  • edited February 2008
    Tender-Surrender;316455 said:
    I buy all DLC, but I am no sheep. I check every song before I dl it to see if it may be fun, or maybe my friends would like it.

There is only maybe 1 or 2 songs I dled that I thought I would like, and they just weren't that interesting.

Also, I don't think it is fair to call someone a sheep just because they want as many tracks as possible. Some people are just very open-minded about music. That being the case, I am sure eventually there will be a week of songs those people will be turned off.

For me that week would be the Death-Metal week (AKA Thrash). Sure I will get Thrasher, but the other two are just not my thing. Ok, well maybe one of the Death Metal songs isn't THAT bad, but I still don't think I can bring myself to DL it.
    I hate to tell you but if you have it all your a sheeple!

P.S. This is supposed to be a social party type game with music people know , get it?
    P.S.S. Do you know any of the song's this week?
  • tombradytombrady Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Dude This Dlc Sux We Need Real Bands Like Slipknot And Dragonforce Joey Jordisn Is The Best Drummer In The World, Theyd Need A Double Bass Pedal And Even Another Drum Kit Cuz Slipknot Usez Like 5 Drummers And They All Do Complex **** And Stuff!11 AND THEY SHOULD PUT THE HALO THEME IN THE GAME CUZ ITD BE FUN TO DRUM ON AND HALO 3 IS PROBABLY THE BEST 360 GAME OUT THER TELL ME WAT YHOU GUYZ THINK??
    edited February 2008
    mercuryshadow09;317695 said:
    I hate to tell you but if you have it all your a sheeple!

P.S. This is supposed to be a social party type game with music people know , get it?
    P.S.S. Do you know any of the song's this week?
    Ok, fair enough. If I am a sheep, then you are just a close-minded person.

I usually listen to the songs and check out the charts before I download them. I don't blindly go to the PSN store and download it. In that case I would be a sheep. Maybe I just appreciate all music, no matter how "obscure" it is.

Stop labeling people because they appreciate music. I am not saying I LOVE all the songs, and I would appreciate some more variety, but until they release something that is not in my library, or something I find boring, then I will download it.

I think the Thrash pack will be the first week I will pass on any songs, as I am not one for Death Metal. I just don't get how someone can be labeled as a sheep for having a very open mind to music...
  • FallenAceFallenAce Eater of Fine Cheeses
    edited February 2008
    JackSparrow;315040 said:
    I have never heard these songs before in my life but I now will listen to them everyday and have them played at my funeral!!!!1!!! <3<3<3" .</div>
    You know what song I want played at my funeral? "Adieu" from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. It's a gentle lounge-style song. It'd be creepy and all.

Also, I think this poll is pretty funny. It would not be appropriate anywhere else, but I think it's fine in the General section.