Happy Anti-Valentines Day!

DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
edited February 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
I hate Valentines day, so instead, i'm wishing everyone a happy Anti-Valentines day :)

<3's for all

Comments

• Wolfee360Wolfee360 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    I’m with you on this one, stupid made up day. Who came up with this day anyway??? he/she should be shot!!! :rolleyes:
  • LZ_69LZ_69 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Wolfee360;320476 said:
    I’m with you on this one, stupid made up day. Who came up with this day anyway??? he/she should be shot!!! :rolleyes:
    Granted!!

• DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
    edited February 2008
    LOL That picture makes me laugh every time i see it.

I'm not even doing anything today, had a few offers to go out but i ate some bad chicken caesar salad yesterday (seriously, I didnt really think that was possible) and now I keep throwing up. Nothing says romantic like throwing up.
  • FallenAceFallenAce Eater of Fine Cheeses
    edited February 2008
    I agree. The only one that angers me more is "Sweetest Day" which was added at the other end of the year.
  • believethehypebelievethehype Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    celebrated the real thing the past 2 years...but that's over with.

haha, happy anti v day :)
  • Shredder87Shredder87 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Wolfee360;320476 said:
    I think it was some dude, and he got killed today. I think that's why it's a holiday, though quite bleak.
    edited February 2008
    LZ_69;320511 said:
    Granted!!

Your my new hero!!!:D
    edited February 2008
    There were something like 5 guys named "Valentine" and they combined them all into one day. Nobody knows about what any of them did, but they were all Catholic martyrs.

Blame Chaucer for the relation to romance.

Blame Hallmark and Tom Shane for exploiting it.
  • dady5000dady5000 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    YAY it's valentines day!!!

Oh wait.... crap! I walked into the wrong room..

Oh well, do you guys have cake?
    edited February 2008
    Yes, but first, take this gun and see if you can figure out this maze. Then there will be cake.
    edited February 2008
    FallenAce;320754 said:
    Yes, but first, take this gun and see if you can figure out this maze. Then there will be cake.
    Ok.... *Five hours Later*

Oh crap, a big pit of fire. *Uses Portal gun to get out of bad situtation*

Oh man, I'm starting to think that they're may be no cake... >_>

WHERES MY CAKE!!?!?!
  • ppetrovippetrovi Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Valentine's Day rocks. And here is why. My girlfriend already got me a copy of Beautiful Katamari, will be cooking me dinner later, then we are watching Grandma's Boy. How can you say that doesn't rock!?

For people who hates valentine's day, I understand. I personally think Sweetest's Day is retarded even though it is close to V-day.
    edited February 2008
    ppetrovi;320813 said:
    Valentine's Day rocks. And here is why. My girlfriend already got me a copy of Beautiful Katamari, will be cooking me dinner later, and then doing some *COUGH* *COUGH* *HACK* *HACK* How can you say that doesn't rock!?

For people who hates valentine's day, I understand. I personally think Sweetest's Day is retarded even though it is close to V-day.
    Cmon, I know you want to do "that". Ha. (Messin with you.)

Anyway. have a nice V-day.
    edited February 2008
    Pfft, here is why I rock, I'm staying in and watching Goodfellas and Bladerunner. Beat that :D oh wait it gets better, i have awesome wine! not good enough yet? well, that's all i can think of. i'm pretty awesome. What kinda lame guy breaks up with his girlfriend a week and a half before valentines day? I smell a cheap bastard!
  • Shredder87Shredder87 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Daesania;320821 said:
    Pfft, here is why I rock, I'm staying in and watching Goodfellas and Bladerunner. Beat that :D oh wait it gets better, i have awesome wine! not good enough yet? well, that's all i can think of. i'm pretty awesome. What kinda lame guy breaks up with his girlfriend a week and a half before valentines day? I smell a cheap bastard!
    Sounds like my day. Stay home, play guitar for hours on end. I have a bottle of Jack laying around here somewhere, been saving it for a special day. Deny some broads on going out, and go on with my guitar.

Wait a minute. YOU GOT DUMPED?! Wow that sucks.
    edited February 2008
    Daesania;320821 said:
    I'm staying in and watching Goodfellas and Bladerunner. Beat that :D oh wait it gets better, i have awesome wine! not good enough yet? well, that's all i can think of. i'm pretty awesome. What kinda lame guy breaks up with his girlfriend a week and a half before valentines day? I smell a cheap bastard!
    I sense, some inner anger...., do you happen to be a girl, and your bf just broke off with you?

Wow, Anycase... booze AND bladerunner? COUNT ME IN!
    edited February 2008
    ppetrovi;320813 said:
    Valentine's Day rocks. And here is why. My girlfriend already got me a copy of Beautiful Katamari, will be cooking me dinner later, then we are watching Grandma's Boy. How can you say that doesn't rock!?

My girlfriend does crap like that all the time because she's like that. Liking each other, we don't need a day for it.

I always thought Valentine's Day was a crock, but now I'm especially bitter because of the way my ex-wife treated me, not because of my present gf.
    edited February 2008
    Goodfellas awsome movie here is a quote for ya love this one.

Tommy DeVito "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"
  • castrocastro Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Hah, it looks like you started a movement.

Down with Hallmark holidays!
  • SenRaqSenRaq Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    So much hurt and anger in the world. Anti -Valentines Day. I don't hope it all works out for you. ;)

Anyways, try watching Godfather instead, or if you are into something newer, try 3:10 to Yuma.
  • LZ_69LZ_69 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Is anybody else here is being constantly asked by friends at work: "what are you going to get or do for your (significant other) today?"......

I'm getting ready to snap!!:mad:
    edited February 2008
    Just go ahead and snap. It'll make for a better post.
  • anamenomoreanamenomore Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    the day may have no real purpose but to love does, and besides, the day after chocolate sales rock
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited February 2008
    I perfer this new holiday I've heard about. It's called:

"Get Naked And Shut Up Day"

Wonder when that is?
    edited February 2008
    That movie was freaking great. I ended up going to a friend's house to smoke and watch it. Best time ever. The worst part was going to my car i felt like being watched and 2 blocks leaving his house there was a helicopter over my car (i kid you not!).

Thank god i'm home.

Edit: and yes, i know, I was dumped :/ Our personalities didnt go too well together and I think we both just got to a breaking point.
  • MasterAceMasterAce Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I don't celebrate Valentines' Day, but random people tend to give me candy and flowers, so that's cool.

(Oh wait, that's every day.)
  • JixzerJixzer Hillbilly Deluxe
    edited February 2008
    dady5000;320759 said:
    Ok.... *Five hours Later*

Oh crap, a big pit of fire. *Uses Portal gun to get out of bad situtation*

Oh man, I'm starting to think that they're may be no cake... >_>

WHERES MY CAKE!!?!?!
    The cake is a lie!
    The cake is a lie!
    The cake is a lie!
  • MikeyMikey Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Jixzer;321693 said:
    The cake is a lie!
    The cake is a lie!
    The cake is a lie!
    1.The Cake is always a lie
    2.Don't trust a computer named GLADOS
    3.Still Alive is a weird song
    4.I love the Godfather
    5.I'm not really a big fan of Valentines day but I luvs me some St.Patricks Day (im irish-american) even though I can't drink alchohol but so what I can still chug some Vault and run through my suburb yelling all manor of s**t and laughing meniacally.And I will...

Edit: And "Get Naked And Shut Up Day" should be sometime in April.
    HAPPY ANTI-V DAY TO ALL
  • no_direction_homeno_direction_home Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    get naked and shut up day sounds like fun