1.3 GB.
It's a biggie.
Check it out.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    been dying to get this. 8% in!
  • FreQstarFreQstar Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    Thanks for posting this. I'm kind of surprised to see it go up on a Sunday (unless It was up before and I never noticed :( ) Bioshock, Mass Effect and Rock Band are the 3 upcoming new IPs I'm the most interested in so again. Thanks, you sir have made my day.
  • IrisKandiIrisKandi Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    My boyfriend about pissed his pants when he read this. Thanks. I almost had to clean up pee.

:)
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Ugh, too bad I won't have my 360 for about a month.. I JUST sent it in. :(
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Downloading now. With this and Stranglehold I hereby declare the holiday demoathon has begun. Prepare your HDDs ladies and gentlemen.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    No need to play the demo, I know it's gonna rock

edit: but i'm goign to anyways
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    So.. how is it? I need to knoww.. I won't get to play until I get my 360..

I also want to know about the Stranglehold demo.. I've heard that was good.
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    just got back from to find this out, basically the greatest 24 hours in history

and yes stranglehold is ****ing awesome, well if you're a man at least. if you can't handle the heat of shooting down a bunch of d00ds and having mexican standoffs (kinda) then don't d/l stranglehold
  • edited August 2007
    just finished the demo.. amazing.

Can't wait till the 21st.

Stranglehold imo was...decent, it started off ok, the gameplay is simple but fun, some neat things.. but the graphics were whats expected from a midway game (actually a little better) and some of the animations were just lol. (try walking into a bar or any flat surface HA), got tired of it halfway through the demo though. the standoff/shootoff thing was great, though.

I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes action games.
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited August 2007
    I didn't think it was anything special. Did all this stuff before just not under water.
    edited August 2007
    the atmosphere of bioshock is amazing, and the mystery of what's going on is great. The actual gameplay is pretty good, reminds me of half life with special powers.
  • edited August 2007
    Incredible demo. The opening plane crash was amazing, and the atmosphere is some of the, no wait, THE best Ive seen in a game ever.
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Bioshock is F'n amazing... can't wait for this to come out... And Stranglehold is pretty awesome too, definitely a Max Payne rip off but that's not a bad thing
  • thegame696911thegame696911 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Raider87;37950 said:
    Bioshock is F'n amazing... can't wait for this to come out... And Stranglehold is pretty awesome too, definitely a Max Payne rip off but that's not a bad thing
    Ya ripoff if Max Payne was garbage..... thought the controls were terrible.

Bioshock is one of those few games that get the Atmosphere better then most movies do.
  • Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    thegame696911;37952 said:
    Ya ripoff if Max Payne was garbage..... thought the controls were terrible.

Bioshock is one of those few games that get the Atmosphere better then most movies do.
    Wait, do you mean the controls in MP or Stranglehold?
  • thegame696911thegame696911 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Max Payne was a masterpiece..... in everyway. I thought the controls in Stranglehold were terrible, it felt ackward and not polished at all. You would think after all this time of it being delayed and pushed back it would be alot more polished.

I was expecting better.
  • edited August 2007
    Rock_Starman;37928 said:
    I didn't think it was anything special. Did all this stuff before just not under water.

are you insane?

but yeah, max payne was awesome
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah Im not feeling the Stranglehold controls, but Im liking it the more I play.

Max Payne is a classic though,
    edited August 2007
    I didn't think the controls were too bad. I though going into "Tequilla time" every two seconds was a bit lame
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    i think you guys are forgetting that you can't ripoff yourself ask john fogerty

and wut i mean by that is max payne is a ripoff of hard boiled but in video game form
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited August 2007
    bounchfx;37971 said:
    are you insane?
    Not yet,I've just played both Deus Ex games and System Shock 2.
  • edited August 2007
    yeah I guess you have a point.