Big List!!!

a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
First off, this is called a WISH LIST, it is songs I would like in the game, it is not the only songs I want or like, but my personal WISH LIST. If there is not an artist on here its either because I forgot them, or it isnt a band I listen to. Do not come in here and flame my list because one band is missing, please. Thank you.

? And The Mysterians - 96 Tears

ABBA - Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Money Money Money

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock, The Jack, What's Next To The Moon, Rock and Roll Damnation, Rock and Roll Singer, Night Prowler, Jailbreak

Bryan Adams - Summer of 69, Heaven

Aerosmith - Adam's Apple, Uncle Salty, Janie's Got A Gun, Love In An Elevator, Toys In the Attic, Sweet Emotion, Jaded, Big Ten Inch (Record)

Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play, The Raven, Breakdown, Mammagamma,
Psychobabble, You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You

Aliotta-Haynes-Jeremiah – I Am A Robber, Beam Me Up Scotty, Lake Shore Drive

Allman Brothers - Midnight Rider, Ramblin Man, Melissa, Whippin Post, One Way Out

America - Horse With No Name, Tin Man, Sister Golden Hair

Anarchy Club - Behind The Mask, Collide

The Animals - When I Was Young, We Gotta Get Out of This Place, House of the Rising Sun, Don't Bring Me Down, Howlin, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Armored Saint - You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Argent - Hold Your Head Up

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

Atlanta Rhythm Section - Imaginary Lover, Champagne Jam, So Into You

Atomic Rooster - Decline & Fall, Friday the 13th

Autograph - Turn Up the Radio

Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Roll On Down the Highway, You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Taking Care of Business

Bad Company - Feel Like Making Love, Silver Blue & Gold, Bad Company, Sweet Lil Sister, Run With The Pack, Rock and Roll Fantasy, Live For the Music, Good Lovin' Gone Bad, Moving On, Ready For Love, Company of Strangers, Judas My Brother, Can't Get Enough

Bad Religion - Infected

The Band - Up On Cripple Creek, The Weight, Long Blacki Veil

The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian

Beach Boys - Fun Fun Fun, Wouldn’t It Be Nice, All Summer Long

Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right

The Beatles - Helter Skelter, A Day In the Life, Come Together, Strawberry Fields Forever, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Ticket To Ride, Eleanor Rigby

Beck - Devil's Haircut

Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot, We Belong, Love Is A Battlefield, Heartbreaker, We Live For Love

Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode, Maybelline, No Particular Place to Go

Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels

Blackfoot - Train, Train

Blondie - Heart Of Glass, Call Me, One Way Or Another, The Tide Is High, Rapture

Blind Guardian - Mirror Mirror, Another Holy War, The Bard's Song

Blind Melon - No Rain, Soak the Sin

Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues

Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin For You, Career of Evil, Godzilla, Cities On Flame With Rock and Roll

Blues Traveler – Hook, Carolina Blues, Great Big World

Tommy Bolin - Post Toastee, Busting Out for Rosie

Bon Jovi - Raise You Hands, Runaway, I'd Die For You, Let It Rock, Livin On A Prayer, You Give Love A Bad Name

Boston - More Than A Feeling, Smokin, Rock and Roll Band, Let Me Take You Home Tonight, Peace of Mind, Amanda, Don't Look Back

David Bowie - Changes, Modern Love, Space Oddity

Jackson Browne - Running On Empty, The Pretender, The Fuse, Somebody's Baby

Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville, Cheeseburger In Paradise, Fins

Burning Brides - Heart Full Of Black

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

The Byrds - Eight Miles High, Turn Turn Turn, Mr. Spaceman

Camel – Freefall, Supertwister, Rhayader Goes To Town, Nimrodel-The Procession,
Lady Fantasy

The Cars - Let's Go, Dangerous Type, My Best Friend’s Girl, Just What I Needed, Good Times Roll

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

Cheap Trick - The Flame, Surrender, Dream Police, Who D’King, On The Radio, That 70's Song (based on Down the Street)

Cheech & Chong - Basketball Jones

Cher - Gypsies Tramps and Thieves

Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4, Make Me Smile, Beginnings

Cinderella - Nobody's Fool, Heartbreak Station, Gypsy Road

The Clash - London Calling, White Riot, White Man In Hammersmith, English Civil War, Tommy Gun, Rock the Casbah, Train In Vain, This Is Radio Clash, The Magnificent Seven

Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends

Colleen – Seduce

Alice Cooper - Only Women Bleed, Under My Wheels, I'm Eighteen, No More Mister Nice Guy, Poison, Love's A Loaded Gun, Stolen Prayer, School's Out, Billion Dollar Babies, Elected, Raped And Freezing, Hello Hooray, I Love The Dead

Elvis Costello - Pump It Up, Whats So Funny Bout Peace Love & Understanding?, Everyday I Write The Book, Veronica, Watching the Detectives, Oliver’s Army

The Crawpuppies – Used To Be, Outta My Head, Ode To The Eggman, Float, I Wanna Know, Slave to the Puppeteer

Cream - White Room, Crossroads, I Feel Free, Badge, Sunshine of Your Love, Strange Brew, Toad

Credence Clearwater Revival - Down On the Corner, Green River, Travelin Band, Hey Tonight, Who'll Stop The Rain, Run Through the Jungle, Have You Ever Seen the Rain

Creed – Higher

Crosby Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships, Woodstock, Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, Marrakesh Express, Blackbird (Beatles cover)

The Cure - Killing an Arab, Pictures of You, Love Song, Boys Don't Cry, Plainsong, Mint Car. Club America, Just Like Heaven

Charlie Daniels - Still In Saigon, Uneasy Rider

Damn Yankees - High Enough

Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street, Where Are You Going, Kit Kat Jam, Digging A Ditch, So Much To Say, Crash Into Me, Ants Marching, The Space Between

Deep Purple - Living Wreck, Hush, Woman From Tokyo, Space Truckin, Smoke On the Water, Fireball, Child In Time, Perfect Strangers, Flight of the Rat

Def Leppard - Rock of Ages, Hysteria, Love Bites, Rock Rock Til You Drop, Animal, Foolin', Armageddon It, Women

Demons & Wizards - Crimson King, Fiddler on the Green, Beneath These Waves, Down Where I Am

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Del Shannon – Runaway

Devo - Whip It, Mr. B's Ballroom, Girl U Want

Dio - Rainbow In the Dark, Holy Diver

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing, Money For Nothing, So Far Away, Walk of Life, Ride Across the River, Brothers In Arms, You're Latest Trick

Dokken - When The Good Die Young, It's Not Love, Dream Warriors, Alone Again

Donovan - Season of the Witch, Hurdy Gurdy Man, Sunshine Superman

Doobie Brothers – Jesus Is Just Alright, Listen To the Music, China Grove, Takin It To the Streets, Rockin Down The Highway, Black Water

The Doors – Five to One, Spanish Caravan, The End, Light My Fire, Soul Kitchen, Touch Me, Peace Frog, Alabama Song, Twentieth Century Fox, Break On Through, Back Door Man, The WASP, Riders On the Storm, The Unknown Soldier, Strange Days, People Are Strange, Horse Latitudes, LA Woman, The Crystal Ship

Dream Theater -These Walls

Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf, Rio

Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone, Knocking On Heaven's Door, All Along The Watchtower

The Eagles - Life In the Fast Lane, Already Gone, James Dean, Hotel California, Take It Easy, Peaceful Easy Feeling

Electric Light Orchestra - Do Ya, So Fine, Don’t Bring Me Down

Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night

EMF - Your Unbelievable

David Essex - Rock On

Europe - Final Countdown, Carrie

Eve 6 - Tounge Tied, Inside Out

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Extreme - More Than Words, Mutha

Firefall - Just Remember I Love You

The Firm – Radioactive

Fleetwood Mac – The Chain, Gold Dust Woman, Go Your Own Way, Rhiannon, Tusk, Don't Stop, World Turning

Focus - Hocus Pocus/Sylvia

Foghat - Fool For the City, Ride Ride Ride

Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever, Kiss Me Deadly

Foreigner - Urgent, Dirty White Boy, I Want To Know What Love Is, Blue Morning, Blue Day, Cold As Ice, Head Games, Double Vision, Waiting For A Girl Like You, Hot Blooded, Feels Like the First Time

Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do, Baby I Love Your Way, Show Me the Way

Free - All Right Now, Wishing Well

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill, Sledgehammer, Red Rain, Shock The Monkey

Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away, Tattoo'd Lady

Generation X - Dancing With Myself

Genesis - I Can't Dance, Invisible Touch, The Knife, Just A Job To Do, Lamb Lies Down
On Broadway, In the Cage, Moonlight Knight

David Gilmour - There's No Way Out of Here, Milhalis

Golden Earring - Ce Soir, The Devil Made Me Do It, Twilight Zone, Radar Love

Goo Goo Dolls – Bulletproof, Amigone, Broadway, Iris

The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today, Midnight Confessions, Temptation Eyes

Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band, Hell In A Bucket, New Cumberland Speedway, Touch of Grey

David Gray - Babylon, Babylon II

Great White - Lady Red Light, Once Bitten Twice Shy, Rock Me

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

Grand Funk Railroad – Paranoid, TNUC, Some Kind of Wonderful, We’re An American Band, Inside Looking Out, I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

The Guess Who - These Eyes, No Time, American Woman

Guns 'n' Roses - Paradise City, Sweet Child Of Mine, Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone

Arlo Guthrie – Coming Into Los Angeles, City of New Orleans

Sammy Hagar - Bad Motor Scooter, I Can't Drive 55, There's Only One Way To Rock

George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps, What Is Life

Head East - Never Been Any Reason

Heathen - Set Me Free

Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)

Herman's Hermits - What A Wonderful World, I'm Henry VIII, I'm Into Something Good

Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love, Rocking At Midnight

Huey Lewis & The News - The Power of Love, Back In Time, I Want A New Drug

Heart - Magic Man, If Looks Could Kill, Shell Shock, Crazy On You

Humble Pie - 30 Days in the Hole, Roadrunner, Hot N Nasty, I Don’t Need No Doctor, C’mon Everybody

Ides of March - Vehicle

Billy Idol - Scream, White Wedding, Rebel Yell

Incubus - I Wish You Were Here, Stellar, Dig

INXS - Heaven Sent, Suicide Blonde, Listen Like Thieves, Need You Tonight, Disappear, Stairs, Devil Inside

Comments

• a21schizoidmana21schizoidman Prog-nosticator
    edited March 2008
    Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant, Streets of London, God Save the Queen, Anarchy In the UK

Shadows of Night - Gloria

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue on Black

Shotgun Messiah - Heartbreak Blvd.

Shufflin Crew - Super Bowl Shuffle (I'm not kidding here people)

Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion

Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer, Sounds of Silence, I Am A Rock

Skid Row - I Remember You, 18 and Life

Slaughter - Fly To The Angels

Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People, Dance To The Music, Don't Call Me ****** Whitey, I Want To Take You Higher, Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Disarm, Today, Quiet, Zero, 1979, Tales of a Scorched Earth, Tonight Tonight, Stand Inside Your Love, Tarantula, Doomsday Clock

Smash Mouth - When the Money Comes, All Star

Sonic Youth - Incinerate, Kool Thing, Burning Spear

Soundgarden – Spoonman, Rusty Cage

Spinal Tap - The Majesty of Rock, The Sun Never Sweats, Christmas With the Devil, Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight, Stonehenge

Spock’s Beard – Solitary Soul, The Water

Billy Squier - Everybody Wants You, Lonely Is the Night, I Need You, In The Dark, The Stroke

Status Quo - Rocking All Over the World, Pictures of Matchstick Men, In The Army Now

Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride, The Pusher, Hey Lawdy Mama, Born To Be Wild

Steely Dan - Do It Again, Reeling In the Years, Aja, Black Friday

Stone Temple Pilots – Plush

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil

Styx – Renegade, Lady, Grand Illusion, Blue Collar Man, Fooling Yourself, Loreli, Suite Madam Blue, The Best of Times, Rockin The Paradise

Sublime - Santeria, What I Got, Date Rape, April 26 1992, Wrong Way

Supertramp - Bloody Well Right, Goodbye Stranger, The Logical Song, School, Take The Long Way Home, Breakfast In America, Crime of the Century, Dreamer, Give A Little Bit, Hide In Your Shell

Sweet - Fox On the Run

Symphony X - Inferno, Transcendence, The Eyes of Medusa, Accolade II, Out of the Ashes

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer, Heaven, Burning Down the House, Once In A Lifetime, Life During Wartime, Thank You For Sending Me An Angel, Found a Job, Slippery People, Making Flippy Floppy, Girlfriend Is Better, Take Me To The River, Crosseyed And Painless, This Must Be the Place, Love For Sale, Road To Nowhere, And She Was, Lifetime Piling Up

Ten Years After - I'm Going Home

Tesla - Love Song, Modern Day Cowboy, Heaven's Trail (No Way Out)

They Might Be Giants - Dr. Worm

Thin Lizzy – Jailbreak, The Boys Are Back In Town, Whiskey In the Jar, Dancing In the Moonlight

.38 Special – Wild Eyed Southern Boys, Caught Up In You, Hold On Loosely, Rockin Into the Night, Second Chance

Three Dog Night - Shambala, Joy To The World, Old Fashioned Love Song, Never Been To Spain

George Thorogood - Gear Jammer, Move It On Over, Born To Be Bad, Bad To The
    Bone
    , Get A Haircut, Nobody But Me, One Bourbon One Scotch & One Beer, I Drink Alone

Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson & Clover, Mony Mony, I Think We're Alone Now

Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love

Toto - Hold the Line, Rosanna, Africa

Pete Townshend - Let My Love Open the Door

Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy, Rock and Roll Stew, Light Up or Leave Me Alone, Many A Mile To Freedom

Triumph - When the Lights Go Down, Fight the Good Fight, Lay It On the Line

Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned, The Fool and Me, Caroline

The Turtles - Happy Together

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It, I Wanna Rock

U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky, Elevation, Beautiful Day, Where The Streets Have No Name, Pride, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, With Or Without You, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, I Will Follow

UB40 - I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher cover)

UFO - Lights Out, Too Hot To Handle, Just Another Suicide, Love to Love, Electric Phase

Uriah Heep – Gypsy, Look At Yourself, Stealin’, Sweet Lorraine, The Wizard, Stay On Top, Easy Livin, Seven Stars, Sunrise, Lady In Black

The Used - Smother Me

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher, Unchained, Dance the Night Away, Human Beings, Why
    Can't This Be Love, Running With the Devil, Jump, Panama

Vanilla Fudge - Bang Bang, Shotgun, She's Not There, You Keep Me Hanging On, Take Me For A Little While

Stevie Ray Vaughan – Crossfire, Tightrope, Love Stuck Baby, The House Is A Rocking

Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces, Slither

Velvet Underground - Heroin, Femme Fatal, Run Run Run

Vixen - Edge of a Broken Heart

Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good To Me, Rocky Mountain Way

War - Spill the Wine, Cisco Kid, Why Can't We Be Friends, Magic Mountain

Warrant – Heaven

White Lion - Wait, Little Fighter, When The Children Cry

The Who - Pinball Wizard, Eminence Front, The Real Me, Magic Bus, My Generation, Acid Queen, We're Not Gonna Take It, Join Together, I Can See For Miles, Who Are You

Whitesnake - Is This Love?, Here I Go Again

Mason Williams - Classical Gas

Winger - Headed For Heartbreak, Hungry, Seventeen, Miles Away

Wings - Junior's Farm, Maybe I'm Amazed, Live and Let Die, Hi Hi Hi, Band On the Run, Jet

Edgar Winter - Free Ride, Frankenstein

Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues, Highway 61 Revisited (Dylan cover)

X - 4th of July

X Japan - Endless Rain

Yardbirds - Shapes of Things, You’re a Better Man Than I, Putty (In Your Hands),

Yes - Long Distance Runaround, Roundabout, Starship Trooper, Close To the Edge, Siberian Khatru, Don't Kill the Whale

Neil Young - Rockin' In the Free World, Hey Hey My My, My My Hey Hey, Southern Man, Ohio

Y&T - I Believe In You

Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Momma, The Black Page, Peaches En Regalia, Joe's Garage, Catholic Girls, Cosmik Debris

The Zombies - Time of the Season, She's Not There

ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin, Got Me Under Pressure, Waiting for the Bus, La Grange, Tush, Legs, Sleeping Bag, Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers, Jesus Just Left Chicago

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
  • pmpboarderpmpboarder Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Big list, indeed! There's something in there for everyone. :cool:
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1 Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Lot of good stuff, espically the Sublime!
    edited March 2008
    updated the list everyone, leave me some comments please!
  • Prey117Prey117 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    great picks.

great picks.
    edited March 2008
    Note: I will probably update with more songs on this every day. Keep the comments rolling.

This is my ultimate setlist

constructive criticism is welcome!
  • DMac4330DMac4330 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Put some Billy Idol, Switchfoot, POD and more Dave Mathews I would be all set with that play list for the next year.
  • BhindBluEyes430BhindBluEyes430 Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Holy **** youve got The perfect Clash songs, Velvet underground and Even JOHNNY WINTER. thats awsome although johnny winter would be inposible on guitar.

one question No Who? i guess you figure we are already geting Whos next
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited March 2008
    Seriously AWESOME list. Most of those songs would make interesting DLC. Harmonix needs to take a look at that list, because there are a lot of great rock songs (and rock bands) on it that aren't even in the game. Good Job :) It must have taken a long time to put it together.
    edited March 2008
    BhindBluEyes430;373219 said:
    Holy **** youve got The perfect Clash songs, Velvet underground and Even JOHNNY WINTER. thats awsome although johnny winter would be inposible on guitar.

sorry for the sketchiness, prolly got over looked, but i have:

The Who - Pinball Wizard, Eminence Front, The Real Me, Magic Bus, My Generation, Acid Queen, We're Not Gonna Take It, Join Together, I Can See For Miles, Who Are You
    edited March 2008
    RockBandRocker;373232 said:
    Seriously AWESOME list. Most of those songs would make interesting DLC. Harmonix needs to take a look at that list, because there are a lot of great rock songs (and rock bands) on it that aren't even in the game. Good Job :) It must have taken a long time to put it together.
    lol, i just kinda started the list back when GHIII came out and kept adding to it, ill hear a song, and be like, WTF, get this on RB NOW!!, lol
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited March 2008
    BhindBluEyes430;373219 said:

There was some The Who on the list. They were toward the bottom, so you might not have seen them. They had "Pinball Wizard", "Acid Queen" and "Eminence Front" listed. :cool: All great songs, but the game needs to have most of The Who's catalog added. I'll even take Pete Townshend's "Let My Love Open The Door".
    edited March 2008
    Just a suggestion, since you have the first 3 posts reserved, you should keep updating those 3. Have the first post be artists A-J, second post K-R and the third post S-Z (or however you wanna break them up). And maybe format the text a little. Have the band name in bold and the songs listed under that.

So, instead of:
    AC/DC - The Jack, What's Next To The Moon, Rock and Roll Damnation, Rock and Roll Singer, Night Prowler

Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

Aerosmith - Toys In the Attic, Sweet Emotion, Jaded, Big Ten Inch (Record)

Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play, The Raven, Breakdown, Mammagamma,
    Psychobabble, You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You
    ...you could make it look like:
    AC/DC
    The Jack
    What's Next To The Moon
    Rock and Roll Damnation
    Rock and Roll Singer
    Night Prowler

Bryan Adams
    Summer of 69

Aerosmith
    Toys In the Attic
    Sweet Emotion
    Jaded
    Big Ten Inch (Record)

Alan Parsons Project
    Games People Play
    The Raven
    Breakdown
    Mammagamma
    Psychobabble
    You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned
    I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You
    The way you have it now is fine, but since you plan to keep adding to it, I figured you might wanna organize it a little. And that's not getting into the heavier formatting (font size, font color, alignment, etc.)

But hey, don't mind me. I'm just an organization freak. Thought I'd share my opinion. :p
    edited March 2008
    pmpboarder;373252 said:
    Just a suggestion, since you have the first 3 posts reserved, you should keep updating those 3. Have the first post be artists A-J, second post K-R and the third post S-Z (or however you wanna break them up). And maybe format the text a little. Have the band name in bold and the songs listed under that.

So, instead of:

...you could make it look like:

The way you have it now is fine, but since you plan to keep adding to it, I figured you might wanna organize it a little. And that's not getting into the heavier formatting (font size, font color, alignment, etc.)

But hey, don't mind me. I'm just an organization freak. Thought I'd share my opinion. :p
    I really honestly was going to do that, but I figured with how much I will keep adding, I'm not gonna be able to keep up.
    edited March 2008
    a21schizoidman;373254 said:
    I really honestly was going to do that, but I figured with how much I will keep adding, I'm not gonna be able to keep up.
    Haha, fair enough. :cool:
    edited March 2008
    list updated for today
    edited March 2008
    couple of new songs for today added
    edited March 2008
    bunch of new songs added to the list, take a look everyone

theres gotta be something on that list for everyone by now
    edited March 2008
    well, since everyone else is doing this, i'm not going to let this thread die

comments anyone?
  • supersonic1414supersonic1414 Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    great list. One correction..

I'll Stop the World and Melt with You is Modern English, not The Cure....
  • jeffhall16jeffhall16 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Love it, just need more Incubus
  • zDisturbedOnezzDisturbedOnez Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    ummmmmm I am going to need a second job soon :D
  • BIG_RANDOMBIG_RANDOM Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    how many songs did u put on that list o.O man thats like 1000 + songs lol
  • Sheeth63Sheeth63 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    I think if they take your suggestion of Rick Astley "never gonna give you up" it should be a "bonus song" in a 3 pack where you don't know what song your'e downloading, and the first time someone plays it, it says you have been Rick Rolled.... just a thought.... also, the lead singer should dance like Mr. Astley in the video for added effect.
  • chindrachindra Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I recommend adding Slayer, Lamb of God, System of a Down, Static-X, Dragonforce, H.I.M., and many more heavy metal/goth rock songs.
  • ReverseEngineerReverseEngineer Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    I'd love to see this entire list as DLC, even though I wouldn't download some of 'em.
    However: no Bold as Love in your Hendrix area?
    no Auf Wiedersehen in your Cheap Trick?
    No Zombies?
    I'd love to play some Donovan. and oh man THE GUESS WHO!?! And 25 or 6 to 4. And ANYTHING by the Cars.
    I swear, I read more than the first post. This is some seriously great stuff. HMX should definitely go through this list.
  • WhiffleBallTonyWhiffleBallTony Headliner
    edited April 2008
    Je n'ai pas temps a cette lis.
    edited April 2008
    ReverseEngineer;479651 said:
    I'd love to see this entire list as DLC, even though I wouldn't download some of 'em.
    However: no Bold as Love in your Hendrix area?
    no Auf Wiedersehen in your Cheap Trick?
    No Zombies?
    I'd love to play some Donovan. and oh man THE GUESS WHO!?! And 25 or 6 to 4. And ANYTHING by the Cars.
    I swear, I read more than the first post. This is some seriously great stuff. HMX should definitely go through this list.
    the whole list is still a work in progress, lol, it died for a while so I stopped updating
    edited April 2008
    CW McCall - Convoy
    Lonestar - Amazed [comeon, guys you gotta sing this for your girl]
    Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

I want to add those my list too, (to appease those who like country) these are the only country songs I like
  • next jimmy pagenext jimmy page Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    a21 u need more early RHCP, all the pre Blood Sugar Sex Magik stuff
    album i would recommend: mother's milk. all the songs on there (bsides pretty little ditty) r great 4 the game, and i think funk-rock rulez!!!!!