Official, We want Radiohead's OK Computer, especially because of Paranoid Android!!!

Comments

• army_of_mearmy_of_me Rising Star
    I'd co-sign this. Or pretty much any more Radiohead!
  • DoughoefDoughoef Road Warrior
    Thanks for the support army of me!!
    Still hoping for more Radiohead early in the new year. It's time to deliver on one of the top fan requests.
    Happy 20th birthday OKC!
  • I definately want!
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    Well, it finally happened. Karma Police is coming this week at long last
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited November 14
    Oh, is this the official Radiohead thread? I already posted in the one that was in the "Find Band Threads Here" sticky topic.

It should probably be updated with this one; it seems slightly more active from the looks of it (case in point: it had been 4 years since the last post in the one I posted in).

Oh, is this the official Radiohead thread? I already posted in the one that was in the "Find Band Threads Here" sticky topic.

It should probably be updated with this one; it seems slightly more active from the looks of it (case in point: it had been 4 years since the last post in the one I posted in).

This is the official. Please repost here. I'm really glad we got a song from OKC. Still would love Lucky
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    If we can get 3 more songs, I hope for Let Down, Paranoid Android, and Electioneering
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    @Doughoef, thanks for letting me know, I posted in the Find Band Threads topic about it.

I'll quote my post from the other thread here.

After almost 10 years, we got 'em again!

I guess hope isn't lost for these big bands we haven't seen in RB for eons. Muse next? We can dream.

To add on to this, I'll say that I am criminally lacking in listening to Radiohead...might have to remedy that soon.