Looking for Xbox players in Sarasota, Fl

MasterMorkinsMasterMorkins Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Xbox 360
Looking for anyone in Sarasota , Florida area to get together to play.
Any skill level is fine, just a desire to play. I am Med to Hard on Bass and
Med on Guitar, very little on Hard.
Also looking for players on line that don't quit and don't kick you out if you
can't play expert with them.

Gamertag MasterMorkins

Comments

• Slartibart4142Slartibart4142 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    My son and I are in Bradenton and both play. Him hard-expert guitar, medium-hard drums; and me medium-hard bass and sometimes easy-medium vocals. My daughter occasionally does medium-hard vocals.

I LOVE to play online and HATE those who kick if you don't want to play expert.

Our availability to play in person is spotty, but I, at least, am usually online from about 10-ish to 12-ish every night, so maybe we can start online?

Gamertag Slartibart4142
  • CFStangCFStang Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Hey I live in Sarasota. I'm medium on guitar and bass, and easy-some medium on vocals. I just have the game, guitar, and rig vox through my 360 headset, so no drums. I'm usually free on weekends, I'll add ya to frinds on XBL.

Gamertag: CFStang
  • ribeye666ribeye666 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    MasterMorkins;379401 said:
    Looking for anyone in Sarasota , Florida area to get together to play.
    Any skill level is fine, just a desire to play. I am Med to Hard on Bass and
    Med on Guitar, very little on Hard.
    Also looking for players on line that don't quit and don't kick you out if you
    can't play expert with them.

Gamertag MasterMorkins
    I'm in Sarasota and would love to play some RB sometime. I still need my jet unlocked :) Friend me!
  • batkeybatkey Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    This week they are closed because of Thanksgiving, but Thursday night at 10pm (might move it to Friday nights after this week) All levels welcome -PS3 (instrument are supplied) RB1 RB2 RB/ACDC plus a few DL's. All in fun, looking into making a contest - currently talking to some possible sponsors... I put a post in events - just look up Sarasota. big amps, big plasma tvs, good food, oh yea - and beer. LOL
  • EspyrionEspyrion Unsigned
    edited February 2009
    Old topic, revive!

Anyone around Sarasota that still plays?

Expert guitar here, with a pretty massive amount of DLC.

Add the gamertag Purnip if ya wanna play :p
  • PeePuLzPeePuLz Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I still play and live in Sarasota but I have the PS3 version.
  • LasagnaVikingLasagnaViking Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I live in Sarasota and I play expert everything, but mostly drums. Hit me up sometime. GT LasagnaViking
  • LasagnaVikingLasagnaViking Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Anyone in Sarasota wanna do Vox harmonies? I really wanna get the goals done.