whats your opinion?

TylerSalakTylerSalak Unsigned
edited September 2007 in History of Rock
on iron maiden i like some of their songs. im bored so i thought id paste this

Comments

• ConsoleCoWBoYConsoleCoWBoY Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    I like Iron Maiden. :) They rocked back in the day!
  • MetalManiacMetalManiac Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    What do you mean "back in the day"!? Iron Maiden still rocks harder than any band out there, I saw them at ozzfest 2 years ago and it was the best show I'd ever seen.
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    MetalManiac;47029 said:
    What do you mean "back in the day"!? Iron Maiden still rocks harder than any band out there, I saw them at ozzfest 2 years ago and it was the best show I'd ever seen.

Yeah I saw that show too and I'm going to have to agree with you. That show was amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN - jq71586 - looking for PS3 friends :D
  • tharshmetalUKtharshmetalUK Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Iron Maiden are one of the greatest most awesome bands out there. They've got so many good songs I can't be arsed to list them all, heres a few:

Powerslave
    Number of the Beast
    Prowler
    Fear of the Dark
    The Trooper
    Aces High
    Wrathchild
    Wasted Years
    The Wicker Man
    Phantom of the Operah
    Hallowed be Thy Name
    Run to the Hills

Like I said theres a **** load more but im not gonna list em all:)
  • gh2masterwellalmostgh2masterwellalmost Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    MetalManiac;47029 said:
    You haven't seen Radiohead then...
  • jarhead12343jarhead12343 Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    they are just as amazing as they were back in the 80s. there last cd a matter of life and Death is awesome.
  • thorn_9thorn_9 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
  • JudasHendrixJudasHendrix Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    Iron Maiden still ranks up there as one of my favorite bands ever. Not just because of the music itself - even though it is well-written, flawlessly performed, and the lead singer's voice is just friggin' awesome - but the energy they put into each show is astounding, and it's a really cool experience to see them get onstage and immediately the crowd goes absolutely ape****
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    iron maiden are a great band, but i don't have time to listen to them anymore. haven't listened to an iron maiden song in months. a matter and life and death was mediocre though. i know a guy who edited the album himself by cutting out all the useless clutter and its a good album, but the way im themselves released was a yawnfest
  • edited September 2007
    Iron Maiden were for awhile my favorite band and are still in my top 5 bands. Their last two albums though...well, a Matter of Life and Death was good throughout, but not great, and no songs really shone, but Dance of Death was atrocious save for Paschendale which was absolutely amazing. Brave New World was an instant classic though, which might bias my views on A Matter of Life and Death.