First Screens And Videos Of Guitar Hero 3!!!!!!!!!!

edited June 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Sorry for the noobish caps and excessive exclamation marks but this shit has got me STOKED!

All new interface and slight remodel in the fret design!

Check it!

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/899/899096.html

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHH! CAN'T WAIT!

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Oh yeah, and sorry for posting this here, but the "General" says "not very rock" and what the hell is more rock than GH!?
  • edited May 2007
  • drno830drno830 Opening Act
    edited May 2007
    I am not a big fan of the new "tweaked visual style," or so they call it. I always took for granted that Harmonix made a "visual style" that didn't make my eyes hurt. Thank you Neversoft, for ruining yet another amazing series.

That being said, this better not be the final "visual style..."
  • Capt_SexyPantsCapt_SexyPants Unsigned
    edited June 2007
    hmxsean;2820 said:
    Rock Band for one. :)
    HAHA...tr00f!
  • BloodlustBloodlust Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    I have to say, that's win. Even on a statistical basis, 4v1=4.
  • BeckRokkBeckRokk Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    They ruined Judy! Give her back her modest chest and make her look good again, you bastards at Neversoft.
  • edited June 2007
    Gotta say I never really liked Judy Nail's look, and prefer the new look.. bewbs never hurts either.

Hmxsean pretty much summed up the meaning to life in this topic, however.
  • edited June 2007
    Brock_Landers;2839 said:
    Gotta say I never really liked Judy Nail's look, and prefer the new look.. bewbs never hurts either.

Hmxsean pretty much summed up the meaning to life in this topic, however.
    I agree with you about Judy. I never found any of the GH characters to be overly attractive... Pandora was alright... but they're all a tad cartoony and disproportioned for my liking.

EDIT: Oh and also I rather liked the visual style. The camera angles werent too different from GH2 but there was some nice looking depth of field. The lighting looked good for most of it, some was a bit distracting if u were playing, but fun to watch.
  • edited June 2007
    Capt_SexyPants;2829 said:
    tr00f
    Dude, I so have a band name, now...
  • edited June 2007
    I don't like what they did to Johnny and the lead singer. Look at Johnny's face. It looks like a basic character in the Create-A-Skater modes in Tony Hawk. I hate that look.

But I can't say I hate Judys new look. Only a straight woman and a gay man would disagree with her new chesticles.
  • edited June 2007
    You know, I went back and had a look at the videos and wow the character's do kinda blow. Judy and Johnny seemed alright to me from the screens, but the lead singer and whoever else they had in the video looked pretty awful.

Hoping it's still early days in that part of development though.
  • edited June 2007
    New videos posted over on Gametraliers.com or just search Guitar Hero III on youtube. It's 4 of the already released songs a couple are 2 play versus mode.

Basicly, vs mode sucks. If your opponents rock meter falls right down into red and beyond the song cuts out and you win... you don't even get to finish the song!! If you both play well i assume the song will keep going, but its annoying how they've done it.

Neversoft have taken what should be a "who can make the best music?" concept and turned it into a "who can screw up their friends music the most?".