Grrr so bored at work! Why is the chat down?

Amy329Amy329 Opening Act
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Blahhhhhhhh i wish i could speed up time so work can be over. How are you guys doin?

Comments

• Amy329Amy329 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Are you aloud to talk on the phone while you are at work? Id say call me. grr tonight has just sucked.
  • DaesaniaDaesania Serious Poster
    edited August 2007
    Not really, they kinda frown on talkin at work, but I can call you when i get off at 6, that's still 4 your time.
    edited August 2007
    Grr but my break is now. I cant really talk much since i am training aww well. We definately need to talk on the phone sometime though! I miss you girly. We like never talk anymore since we have opposite work scheduals now. LOL we should just make this our chat for the night. ill change the thread title!
    edited August 2007
    Aww I'm sorry :( We have to log every call we take or make, so yeah, kinda sucks... that way they can see how much we are using as far as personal calls, etc. I'd rather not get on my new sup's bad side, he's kinda intimidating.
  • kaneruleskanerules Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    girls girls girls...chat works for me :P
    edited August 2007
    It wouldnt let me change the title of the thread oh well lol
    edited August 2007
    kanerules;49334 said:
    girls girls girls...chat works for me :P
    Marc!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333
    edited August 2007
    :D:D hehe, how's it going? hmm, this is a good way to get my post count up... lol
    edited August 2007
    I just tried it again, it just sits at loading and never loads. I just suck :(
    edited August 2007
    Oh wait..are you not marc from canada?
    edited August 2007
    looks like it to me!
    edited August 2007
    The chat wont work for me either. So this will be our chat!
    edited August 2007
    i'm Marc from.....Ethiopia...can't you tell by my pic?:P Look how "dark" I am ...

yes, it's me :P
    edited August 2007
    kanerules;49342 said:
    i'm Marc from.....Ethiopia...can't you tell by my pic?:P Look how "dark" I am ...

yes, it's me :P
    Well it says you are from Alabama..so i was like hmmm

I missed you gosh. We like NEVER talk anymore that saddens me
    edited August 2007
    heck yeah :P so um.. Lee never called me. sniff. :( I give up on him, i mean honestly, what guy asks a chick out on a date and then never gets back to her on the actual date of the date? loser. :P
    edited August 2007
    marc, i bet you're tanner than I am :P
    edited August 2007
    i'm from Alabama eh? i better change that before someone thinks i'm American...lol, j/k..you guys are awesome :P
    edited August 2007
    Haha, that is a bet you'll unfortunately lose...I am sheet white :P
    edited August 2007
    kanerules;49346 said:
    i'm from Alabama eh? i better change that before someone thinks i'm American...lol, j/k..you guys are awesome :P
    Hey now! lol nah americans suck. Id much rather be canadian. So how have you been?
    edited August 2007
    LOL I'm just as pale :(
    edited August 2007
    ah ok I guess... still unemployed lol...but I do have a job interview at a job i don't want tomorrow (today) :P And apparently Canada doesn't exist to the settings on this forum and this is why I am apparently from Alabama :P

oh, I also realized, this is a good way to hike up my post count lol

And how are you? :P
    edited August 2007
    I go tanning so that is why i have color. hah fake and bake!!
    edited August 2007
    See with me, unfortunately the sun burns me, I have never tanned in my life...thus why I hermit my room hehe
    edited August 2007
    I thought you got a night job a couple months ago?
    edited August 2007
    That was just temporary cuz i was going on holiday and needed some money so I offered to work nights at a store i worked at a couple years ago, since he wouldn't have to train me or anything
    edited August 2007
    as a side note...damn am i ever brilliant, I have a job interview in 10 hours, and i've yet to go to bed :P
    edited August 2007
    Oooh I see. So i found out I have a thyroid problem this week. Bleh :( Good chance I'll be on medication for the rest of my life
    edited August 2007
    kanerules;49350 said:
    ah ok I guess... still unemployed lol...but I do have a job interview at a job i don't want tomorrow (today) :P And apparently Canada doesn't exist to the settings on this forum and this is why I am apparently from Alabama :P

oh, I also realized, this is a good way to hike up my post count lol

And how are you? :P

Man how long have you been unemployed? Get on it boy! I have been good. Just bored at work right now. I have the next 4 days off after tonight woot woot! I missed talking to you! Its been way too long.
    edited August 2007
    kanerules;49356 said:
    as a side note...damn am i ever brilliant, I have a job interview in 10 hours, and i've yet to go to bed :P
    Then go to bed!!!!! Being unemployed and all.how come you are never online anymore?
    edited August 2007
    Agreed..too long...and I am working on it :P no one is calling me until today...and the job is for The Source...which will suck
    but meh, it's money