Ant chance of some INXS tracks???

RD74RD74 Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
With the amount of great tracks they have, some have great guitar riffs too! As a band that have stood the test of time, it would be great to see some of their songs on there.

Comments

• ParodygmParodygm Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Well, as a Kiwi I'll give a shout-out to my Trans-Tasman cousies.

Also like to see other Aussie bands like Midnight Oil, Men at Work and absolutely, definitely would kill to have some of The Church.
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited March 2008
    Hey Paro, good choices, all three of them. Aussie threepack of those bands? What songs would you choose?
  • ParodygmParodygm Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    S1ckH4nds;459412 said:
    Hey Paro, good choices, all three of them. Aussie threepack of those bands? What songs would you choose?
    Thank you sir. With such a massive array to choose from (especially The Church), I'm going to have to consult my MP3 player first. Watch this space. ;)
  • Rock_Band_OverRock_Band_Over Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I've never really understood where INXS really stands with most people... even when they were doing their Rock Star: INXS show on CBS, people didn't seem to be that excited about it, although most people do seem to think they are "all right" and think their music is "okay".

That said, I think INXS is great and even though keyboards do feature prominently in their music, songs like "Need You Tonight", "New Sensation", etc. would be awesome DLC additions.

One of the most innovate videos of its time...

• INXS86INXS86 Unsigned
    edited October 2008
    Will I get in trouble for bumping this old thread lol? Thought id post here instead of making a new thread :)
    Anyway I want INXS, lots of INXS. Seeming as Wii only has DLC as seperate discs to buy, they should give us a INXS disc. Songs could include:
    New Sensation
    What You Need
    Need You Tonight
    Suicide Blonde
    Dont Change
    To name a few... what do you think?
  • rob lrob l Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    Count me in for some INXS. I am listening to my mp3 player at work and I have a few INXS songs on here and made me really want them in the game.
  • kravenkraven Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    INXS!!!
    New Sensation
    What you need
    Bitter tears
  • stevo796stevo796 Rising Star
    edited October 2008
    Good band. I'd buy an INXS pack.
  • JoshuaB81285JoshuaB81285 Road Warrior
    edited October 2008
    Yes, we need "Need You Tonight" in Rock Band!
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited October 2008
    6 pack...

Devil Inside
    Mystify
    Elegantly Wasted
    Suicide Blonde
    Don't Lose Your Head
    What You Need
  • Skillz4DazeSkillz4Daze Opening Act
    edited October 2008
    I buy an INXS pack - not a full album, but a 3 or 6 pack.
  • KiraganKiragan Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    I'd buy every INXS download they offer. All of the mentioned ones would be great, and even a couple off the newest album Switch. Specifically, I think Pretty Vegas and Perfect Strangers would work really well.

Kiragan
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    I like Sickhands obvious yet perfectly fine three pack of Need You Tonight, New Sensation and Devil Inside.
  • KiraganKiragan Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    That three pack would be great at a minimum. I hope the band owning rights to their own songs don't keep them out of games like this. I've always wondered if record companies don't promote them much because of this and it's holding them back.

Kiragan
  • timbertrontimbertron Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    INXS have so many great guitar riffs. Maybe they could release a track pack with the Aussie release of the game!!!
  • west siidewest siide Road Warrior
    edited November 2008
    We need "Kick" as a full album DLC.

The song track warrants it:

New Sensation
    Devil Inside
    Need You Tonight
    Never Tear Us Apart
    Mystify
    Kick

That's 6 hit songs off of a 12 track album. In comparison to the Pixies and RHCP's that's pretty damned good (and I like both those groups).

Other than that album my want list would also include:

What You Need
    Listen Like Thieves
    Suicide Blonde
    Disappear
    By My Side
    Bitter Tears
    Elegantly Wasted
    ...plus whichever tracks from "Switch", like a bunch of songs on there.

I'd choose other tracks from the pre-Kick years, but I know those wouldn't be known well enough by the mainstream public to legitimately have a shot to be DLC.
  • TsukuraTsukura Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    "Don't Change" and "Devil Inside" and "Suicide Blonde" is my vote for a 3-pack.
  • cheezemastacheezemasta Unsigned
    edited November 2008
    YES!!! Get us some INXS!!! Oh baby!!! YEAAHHHHH!!!
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited November 2008
    I'd be up for INXS.
  • west siidewest siide Road Warrior
    edited December 2008
    I found out that an INXS song was licensed for one of the SingStar games a few years ago.

So if they did that, why wouldn't they do Rock Band?

Seems like it's worth HMX checking in with them?
  • chalmers786chalmers786 Opening Act
    edited March 2009
    Need You Tonight PLEASE
  • Fuelie79Fuelie79 Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I would love any INXS! New or old. Pretty Vegas would be great for the game, and it would be great for JD, who is back to being homeless.
  • StanSwitekStanSwitek Unsigned
    edited March 2009
    Indeed. INXS has plenty of solid rock tracks and would suite to my tastes as well.

Somehow I think that INXS is either underrated or forgotten when it comes to Rock Band (or Guitar Hero).
  • Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    edited March 2009
    I think they're just overlooked because people would think they wouldn't work for the game.

Is JD really homeless again or was that just a joke? I read they picked him over Marty and Mig because they didn't plan on lasting much longer and figured those 2 would be better on their own. I bought Marty's album,some of that would be good too.
  • DerTommissarDerTommissar Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    I'd go for a three pack of Need You Tonight, Devil Inside, and Suicide Blonde.
  • xXjAmEZXxxXjAmEZXx Road Warrior
    edited March 2009
    well a while ago GHWT got an aussie trackpack consisting of wolfmother, the vines and silverchair. RB should make some INXS, AC/DC, JET and some Vines DLC.
  • chalmers786chalmers786 Opening Act
    edited April 2009
    Need You Tonight
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited April 2009
    New Sensation plz.
  • zar291zar291 Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    I need, and i mean NEED Elegantly Wasted. oh, and New sensation would be a great addition too.
  • x-dragon39x-dragon39 Opening Act
    edited May 2009
    mystify would be an awesome vocal song for the game.