The coolest Guitar toy ever.

DWDrummer121DWDrummer121 Opening Act
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
So, I was on a search mission on the net for this other Guitar Hero mock-up game that I saw at Target which is pretty cool when I found something even better and a lot more closer to learning the real guitar than any guitar game or toy. It's called the Power Tour Electric Guitar by Tiger Electronics and it's awesome. The guitar features a full fretboard of touch-sensitive frets that light up to either show you what frets to touch when being tought to play songs like 'Smoke on the Water' and 'Wild Thing', when you touch them on the guitar's free play mode, or to match music that you play when you hook up your Ipod or MP3 player to the guitar. Also, theres no strum bar, but there is a touch-sensitive pad with plastic strings molded into the pad that requires you to use the side of your thumb to strum up and down more like real strings. Also another feature, which is something that many have dreamed about for GH and RB, is that the bridge of the guitar is a 'palm sensor' that, when pressed, simulates palm muting, which is awesome. There's also a volume control knob for the on-board speaker, a tone knob that, when pressed, changes the guitars effects and such, and another knob that acts as an on/off switch. One last feature, I promise, is that, instead of a whammy bar or string bending, Tiger took after GH and lets you bend the sound by tilting the guitar, like deploying SP. The guitar is modeled after the Gibson SG just like GH, but it's a little bit smaller. The toy goes for about $70.00 and releases soon. This thing is gonna be awesome, but it's something I'm gonna wait on buying after spending a fortune on a 360, RB, GH3, another GH3 Wii controller, another RB controller, the PS2 Kramer, a car...pretty much after I've gotten every piece of crap that I want and need. lol. But, if you wanna get it, check out this website for all the info.
Here are some pics too. Enjoy and sorry for the novel I just wrote.:D

Comments