Skillet Pack!

jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
edited September 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
sighn here if you want some Skillet in rock Band! if we all band together and let Harmonix know we want some Skillet we might just get them in this game!

Comments

• Many-MoosenMany-Moosen Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    Alot of their new album is great, Harmonix should check out the entire new CD
  • Christian_RoxxorChristian_Roxxor Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    I would absolutely go nuts if we got some Skillet DLC! I am so desperate I even emailed Skillet themselves (with a large thought out and detailed email) and asked them to do anything they could to speed up the process by talking with and helping Harmonix along the way! I think skillet RoXxOrZ so much that they deserve a three pack (or more) of their songs on rock band. Oh and anyone who likes Skillet music should add me as a friend, because anyone who is a fan of skillet is a friend of mine.
  • JoatmonJoatmon Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    Christian_Roxxor;448309 said:
    I would absolutely go nuts if we got some Skillet DLC! I am so desperate I even emailed Skillet themselves (with a large thought out and detailed email) and asked them to do anything they could to speed up the process by talking with and helping Harmonix along the way! I think skillet RoXxOrZ so much that they deserve a three pack (or more) of their songs on rock band. Oh and anyone who likes Skillet music should add me as a friend, because anyone who is a fan of skillet is a friend of mine.
    I also let Skillet & Day of fire know on their myspace the exact same thing.

Whispering in the dark.......
  • JoatmonJoatmon Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    sevenduffs;438490 said:
    just keep this to all the other christian band threads. It's enough
    It's time to redefine your deiphobic mind...
  • AuddyAuddy Opening Act
    edited April 2008
  • pubman5pubman5 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    First let me say that I am an old time metal head (Sabbath & EARLY Metallica)
    I would love anything from Collide especially "Forsaken" & "My obsession"

The bass in "Gasoline" off Skillet (1996) is Bad A$$ - Same with "Paint"

"Alien Youth" - Would be cool - Also "Kill Me Heal Me"

We need to add RED to this list - they friggin rock!:cool:
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Rising Star
    edited April 2008
  • Dan12RDan12R Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I'm all for Skillet and Pillar. I could go for some TFK too.

As far as Pillar is concerned, I'd love For the Love of the Game, Bring me Down, and everything.
  • EvadingFateEvadingFate Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Rebirthing and Whispers in the Dark for sure! Savior would also be a great addition to the game along with Forsaken.
  • SkilletluvrSkilletluvr Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I think that Open Wounds would be great. They can put it in their next edition! :)
  • Christian_RoxxorChristian_Roxxor Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I think it would be awesome if harmonix even did a full album release of one either collide or comatose.
  • Striker37Striker37 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Definitely... I'd LOVE the chance to mimic Ben's guitar work in Whispers In The Dark...
  • IxSaintKnightxIIxSaintKnightxI Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Ben Kasica (I think that's how you spell his last name) is a great guitarist. I saw Skillet Live twice, and I'll be seeing them at World Pulse Fest hopefully.

My 6-pack (wanted 3, but seeing how the only other band that tops Skillet for me is TFK, I need a 6-pack):

Whispers in the Dark (Guitar = amazing)
    Forsaken (just to imitate John Cooper on bass and vocals)
    Best Kept Secret (best song off of their Invincible CD)
    Gasoline (First CD was actually good; I can't find it though...)
    Those Nights (very catchy)
    Open Wounds/Collide (can't decide)

I'd love an album DL, but I honestly doubt that would happen.

As for people mentioning Pillar, how about this 3 pack?

State of Emergency
    Everything
    Hypnotized
  • SenRaqSenRaq Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I think Skillet possibly Rocks too hard for Rock Band. ;)
  • crisscross619crisscross619 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    yea i think all the bands listed would rock... skillet pillar and tfk.... i would definitely download these if they came out... hell yea.
  • xxpigxxxxpigxx Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I like Angels Fall Down . . . especially the live version
  • Dan12RDan12R Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    IxSaintKnightxI;543120 said:
    Ben Kasica (I think that's how you spell his last name) is a great guitarist. I saw Skillet Live twice, and I'll be seeing them at World Pulse Fest hopefully.

My 6-pack (wanted 3, but seeing how the only other band that tops Skillet for me is TFK, I need a 6-pack):

State of Emergency
    Everything
    Hypnotized
    I second this DLC pack.
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Rebirthing
    Whispers in the Dark

FTW
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited April 2008
    Skillet FTW.

Uhh, they have a new Drummer. Jen from England. The old one Retired right before christmas.
  • IxSaintKnightxIIxSaintKnightxI Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I like Jen as their drummer actually. She seems a little shy when I went to see Skillet last week on their Comatose Tour. But, being shy doesn't stop you from giving the crowd a great drum solo.

Oh, and thanks Dan12R for liking my pack. I tried to pick something fun for all instruments.
  • digitalworld40digitalworld40 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Heck yeah, Signed!!!
    edited April 2008
    IxSaintKnightxI;543120 said:

State of Emergency
    Everything
    Hypnotized
    haha, nice list! well for Skillet anyways. haha
    edited April 2008
    IxSaintKnightxI;545112 said:
    I like Jen as their drummer actually. She seems a little shy when I went to see Skillet last week on their Comatose Tour. But, being shy doesn't stop you from giving the crowd a great drum solo.

Oh, and thanks Dan12R for liking my pack. I tried to pick something fun for all instruments.
    the last time i seen them live was when they played at my church like 5 years ago (its probably more like 3 or 4) here in Freeport IL. It was a killer show indeed.

so i never seen Jen play yet. i would love to go to one of their concerts though.
  • PanheadPanhead Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I WANT SKILLET IN ROCKBAND SO BADLY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

I couldn't even BEGIN to pick a song (or songs)...Whispers In The Dark would probably be a good one though, the guitar is awesome in it.

And Jen is freaking awesome, she is a friend of mine. :)
  • jgogjgog Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Rockband should definately add Skillet into the game. Not only is Skillet amazing, but they also have incredible vocals, guitar solos, and drum solos! Whispers in the Dark would be my ideal choice for a Skillet song. PLEASE ADD SKILLET INTO ROCKBAND!!! :)
  • SkilletluvrSkilletluvr Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Come on people!!!! People who run RockBand..... Can you PLEASE put SKillet on the next edition you make? There becoming more popular every day!
  • PanheadPanhead Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I think they should add the entire album for download, either of Comatose or Collide. Both of those albums would be so much fun to play!!!
  • murfinatormurfinator Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    LoL, Tuns of Pan Heads on the Forum Wow! I'll definitely *sign* on this one.

Edit: haha the poster above me's name is Panhead NICE:D
  • EvadingFateEvadingFate Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    murfinator;556366 said:
    LoL, Tuns of Pan Heads on the Forum Wow! I'll definitely *sign* on this one.

Edit: haha the poster above me's name is Panhead NICE:D
    We're out in force! this really needs to happen =)
  • Dan12RDan12R Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I think if a lot of people gave Skillet a listen, there would be a lot of people who would join in the call.