• PbatemanPbateman Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    A 5 pack with a song off each album:

Avon
    The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
    A Song for the Dead
    Everybody Knows That You Are Insane
    Battery Acid

Odd that there hasn't been any more songs from them since the initial DLC pack a couple of years ago. Did it sell really bad or what?
  • kangaroo62kangaroo62 Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Tangled Up In Plaid
    Burn the Witch
    Someone's in the Wolf
    Song for the Dead
    Song for the Deaf
    No One Knows
  • 4lic4lic Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    Into the Hollow
    No One Knows
    In My Head
    Medication
    Everybody Knows That You Are Insane
  • jamie30jamerjamie30jamer Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    No One Knows, First If Giveth, Song For The Dead, and Song For The Deaf are my most wanted.
  • JohnnyRhythmJohnnyRhythm Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    We really need to get the entire Songs for the Deaf album on here, been listening to it today and every song would be a blast to play on all instruments.
  • ZoiloCruzZoiloCruz Rising Star
    edited January 2012
    Another 3 pack from this band Hamonix, pleeeeease. :D
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited June 2012
    More Queens of the Stone Age confirmed!!!
    Fans can expect even more great music this summer, as the number of available songs on the Music Store continues to grow, with tracks from Queens of the Stone Age ... and more available in the coming months!
  • Monster20Monster20 Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Can't believe we get just one song, In My Head. It's an ok song but really just one song? I would rather have had Burn the Witch if that's the case. I wanted something from Rated R, would've been cool to have Feel Good Hit Of the Summer but it wouldn't get used of course. Waited years for more Queens and one song is all we get.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited June 2012
    Would've rather seen "A Song for the Dead" or "First It Giveth", but more Queens of the Stone Age is cool.
    edited June 2012
    Monster20 wrote: »
    Can't believe we get just one song, In My Head. It's an ok song but really just one song? I would rather have had Burn the Witch if that's the case. I wanted something from Rated R, would've been cool to have Feel Good Hit Of the Summer but it wouldn't get used of course. Waited years for more Queens and one song is all we get.
    Just one song? Queens deserve another pack not just one song.
    edited June 2012
    ZoiloCruz wrote: »
    Just one song? Queens deserve another pack not just one song.
    That's what I'm saying... Why make an announcement that you're adding more QotSA~ and it's not at least a 3 pack~ really disappointing

If we were getting a single it would have been cooler if it were off the self-titled or Rated R imo~ but I still was hoping for the rest of Songs for the Deaf.. if only for "A Song for the Dead"
  • JustingreendayJustingreenday Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Song for the dead is so needed
    edited June 2012
    Well it's not so bad :/ Since I've been dying to play that song on my guitar and also try to figure the key parts being played in that song :D
  • sentiasentia Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    please no more songs from SFTD. it's their worst (and most popular) album, and QOTSA has so many other good songs that never get played.

my ideal QOTSA pack:

if only
    how to handle a rope
    give the mule what he wants (amazing bassline and drums)
    the lost art of keeping a secret
    in the fade
    edited June 2012
    Well if you come to think of it QOSTA has already like six songs in the game :/ (Go With the Flow, No One Knows and In My Head) So pretty much they've got their pack :/
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited June 2012
    sentia wrote: »
    please no more songs from SFTD.

Couldn't disagree more, we still need "First It Giveth" and "Song for the Dead", especially the former.
    edited August 2012
    Good news~ Queens are in the studio recording again!

http://www.nme.com/news/queens-of-the-stone-age/65636
    Couldn't disagree more, we still need "First It Giveth" and "Song for the Dead", especially the former.
    This.
    edited December 2012
    Just found out that Dave Grohl is back in the band for the new album!

Think it should be coming out sometime before next June~ can't wait..
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Feel Good Hit of The Summer!!!
  • the lost art of keeping a secret
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    If we were to get another 3 pack (which is long overdue), I'd like to see

Make It Wit Chu
    Mexicola
    Smooth Sailing
  • I would take anything off of ...Like Clockwork. To me, it's one of a few recent albums I absolutely love from top to bottom.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited November 2016
    I've been listening to ...Like Clockwork a ton lately, and I'd really like to get a QotSA 02 with a few of those songs (though "My God is the Sun" is a good start).

"I Sat By the Ocean" is my favorite, but I'd really love "Smooth Sailing" too. That way we'd finish off all the (non-promotional) singles from that album. As a third track for that potential pack, I'm down for anything. "First It Giveth". "Burn the Witch". "Make It wit Chu".
  • Bumping this thread for those who want new QOTSA DLC.
    Head Like A Haunted House from Villains is absolutely perfect.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    Villains is a fantastic album. There's a lot I'd take from it, but my dream 3-pack would have to be "The Way You Used to Do", "The Evil Has Landed" and "Feet Don't Fail Me".
  • thebipsnbeepsthebipsnbeeps Unsigned
    edited September 4
    Hot guitar licks galore on the new album, at worst some lengthy droney build-ups here and there but otherwise most of it should work really well without a hitch. Probably not surprising for a QotSA album, but still! Top 3: "Feet Don't Fail Me," "Domesticated Animals," "Un-Reborn Again"