Disturbed On Rock Band

rockbandbabyrockbandbaby Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I think that Disturbed deserves some recognition. With their new album coming out soon I think they should be on the game. Of course everyone knows "Down With The Sickness" but songs like "Inside The Fire" and "Perfect Insanity" deserve to be on this game. Yes they may be challenging to some vocalist but so are songs like "I'm So Sick" which is on the game already. So if you are a Disturbed fan show your loyalty and lets get them on the game.

Comments

• koonsy20koonsy20 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    dude i totally agree with you one hundred percent

another song they need to add from Disturbed is This Moment from the Transformers soundtrack
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Yes please put disturbed on rock band. Perfect Insanity and Inside the fire for sure. Heck any song from disturbed would do great on rock band!
  • rockbandbabyrockbandbaby Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Thank you guys. I mean I may be a chick but I think I can rock out and sing some of their stuff. I will admit I am not as good as David Draiman but I will pwn thoes songs.
  • DSOTMDSOTM Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    the question is how would harmonix get you to sing the weirdass noises that disturbeds singer always makes
    edited March 2008
    Haha I dunno. Maybe just make it a special part and we can just scream that part lol.
  • DreddedHeadDreddedHead Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Oh, Harmonix will find a way. Disturbed does indeed pwn some major ass. Although it's on Guitar Hero 3, "Stricken" would be kickass to have. Also "Devour", "Sons of Plunder", and "I'm Alive" would be insane.
    edited March 2008
    I just think they are an amazing band. They deserve to be on this game so much hehe.
  • DreddedHeadDreddedHead Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Yes they do.
  • firemedic4500firemedic4500 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    I have been waiting for Disturbed since I got Rock Band. Any song will do. Just put them in the game!!!
  • oberlinoberlin Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    I honestly don't know whats going on, all the Disturbed haters are in hiding or something.

Lets make this one ful page of Disturbed support before some shows up to crash it.

Definitely Sons of Plunder, btw.
  • AK NiNja MaNAK NiNja MaN Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    id definitly like to see some disturbed for DLC, but id love to see one of there newer songs, if i had to choose, in the game :D
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited March 2008
    I have nothing to add to this thread, other then I would love some disturbed. I haven't kept up with them lately so I had no idea they have some new singles out, I'll need to check 'em out.

If I had to pick one song (keeping in mind I haven't heard their latest two)... I would pick Stupify, though fear is good too.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited March 2008
    Hell yeah!

Here's what I'd like to see in RB:

"Prayer"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=70DHc7_BYZM
  • zDisturbedOnezzDisturbedOnez Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    My must have list would be:

Stupify
    Down with a Sickness
    Violence Fetish
    Droppin Plates
    Stricken
    Liberate
    Ten Thousand Fists
    Prayer
  • Di3hardDi3hard Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    You are soo right those are all really good songs that deserve to be on rock band just as much as all the other songs fyi i think this moment and prayer would be a great add to that list of yours ;P
  • insins Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    You have my vote too, add some Disturbed!

Stupify
    Down with the Sickness
    Stupify
    (Ok basically the whole "The Sickness" album)
    Just Stop
    Prayer

Would be my choices.

The only problem I think there might be is the language. I don't mind it, but could see people raising a fuss.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    HMX needs to look into mature DLC...Disturbed would be a prime candidate.

The Sickness would be an insane album DLC...that's what I would really like to see.
  • CMCardinal25CMCardinal25 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Down With the Sickness as mature DLC would be great...I would definitely want to do the talking part about...well, you know...but, other songs I would want by Disturbed: Conflict, Ten Thousand Fists, and Voices...
  • toolberttoolbert Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    i would love to have voices, liberate, remember and darkness (my favorite song...but nothing other than vocals and piano)
  • metallica9224metallica9224 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    any song from disturbed would be awsome
  • insins Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Bonez wrote: »
    HMX needs to look into mature DLC...Disturbed would be a prime candidate.

Ya that could work. Upon purchase, or adding to cart, have message about Mature content, and have that stupid annoying screen where you have to enter your B-Day.

YA then we get DISTURBED!!!! I'd buy it ALL, just like NIN and Metallica.
  • JedileJedile Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Disturbed would be a very nice addition to rawk band.

I'd love to see:
    Believe
    Darkness
    Guarded
    Just Stop
    Overburdened
    Prayer
    Remember
    Sons Of Plunder
    Stricken
    Stupify
    The Game
    Voices
  • deevineh8treddeevineh8tred Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I have been waiting for Disturbed since I got Rock Band. Any song will do. Just put them in the game!!!

i second this
  • metalfenixmetalfenix Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Yep, I hear you guys, I'm expecting some songs of Disturbed since Rock band came out (In fact, my fav song on GH3 is precosely Stricken).

I would love to see songs like Remember, Voices, Down with sickness, Pain redefined or even Stricken....
  • comptonstcomptonst Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    "Down with the Sickness", "Stupify", "Fear" are my choices.
  • jjlee138jjlee138 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Would love to see some Disturbed make it into the game. Had alot of friends ask about this...
  • edited April 2008
    Any song off of 10000 fist ill buy(I love the drums on that album).

So my choices would be

Deify,guarded,Stricken.
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Forget songs. Ten Thousand Fists would be a great album in Rock Band. Also Rock Band could promote Indestructible by releasing that onto Rock Band. Individual songs I want in Rock Band:
    Down With The Sickness
    Stupify
    Shout
    Want
    Voices
    Prayer
    Remember
    Mistress
    Hell
    Perfect Insanity
    Ten Thousand Fists (the album)
  • HironakamuraHironakamura Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Just how many people are gunna ask for disturbed and mispell the band name this is the second one ive seen
  • XeroTheoryXeroTheory Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    DSOTM wrote: »
    the question is how would harmonix get you to sing the weirdass noises that disturbeds singer always makes

They made Timmy & The Lords Of The Underworld work, and half of the lyrics/vocals on that song are dumb noises. Disturbed wouldn't be a problem.

Give us Disturbed!