Disturbed On Rock Band

Comments

• MistressDeviantMistressDeviant Unsigned
    edited August 2015
    "Prayer" is in RB4, thanks HMX! This is also makes me hopeful for more DLC. "Liberate" is awesome, but I just recall how annoying the radio edit is because of the censored chorus. Of course, as a vocalist, you could sing uncensored. I also would like "Warrior" from "Asylum", it's my favorite from the album beyond what's already been released. And don't forget "The Infection" is up for grabs after being released for "GH:WOR". Since Aerosmith and now Van Halen is appearing in the RB franchise, I wouldn't put it past being a possibility. I played it on vocals, which was fun but not very challenging, though I bet it could be fun on guitar.

Most likely, the immediate focus will be on the new album, "Immortalized". Which is out this Friday, but is already on iTunes for free. I'm saving it until I get my free mp3 download Friday, but I have heard all the early releases and I think they all would be great RB tracks. My favorite is "Fire it Up", a fast paced rock song about, yup, smoking marijuana. I would rank it:

1. "Fire it Up"
    2. "Immortalized"
    3. "The Vengeful One"
    4. "What Are You Waiting For"

Given the past, I think "The Vengeful One" and "Immortalized" are given. If it was only to be 3 songs, of course my choice is "Fire it Up". Up to 5, I'd add "The Night" and "The Infection" as the most likely candidates, which is perfectly fine with me, but focusing on "Believe", my last 2 would be "Liberate" and "Believe", or add "Remember" for its own three-pack. My personal fave from the album is "Bound" however, but I'm just going with the singles for now. And how about "Devour"? It would be perfect for Halloween, since it's about a vampire and his thrall inspired by "Queen of the Damned", and RB4 does premiere in October! :wink:
  • Of course, but it's the one song that hasn't appeared in both games yet, and at the time of the first pack, it wasn't made into a single yet as the other 3 were. It'd just be nice to have all the songs from all the games, but that's the business. Right now I'm just psyched to see songs from "Believe" get their premiere and the possibility of new songs from "Immortalized", that would be just perfect for me. New album tomorrow!
  • Of course, but it's the one song that hasn't appeared in both games yet, and at the time of the first pack, it wasn't made into a single yet as the other 3 were. It'd just be nice to have all the songs from all the games, but that's the business. Right now I'm just psyched to see songs from "Believe" get their premiere and the possibility of new songs from "Immortalized", that would be just perfect for me. New album tomorrow!

That's technically not true, GH didn't get "Asylum", "Another Way to Die" and "The Animal". Also "The Infection" is exclusive to Xbox 360 along with "Resistance" by Muse and "Na Na Na" by My Chemical Romance rather than being on all versions of GH Warriors of Rock.

• I think we can all just agree, that their whole catalog would be nice to have in RB.
  • Amen to that! And today, it's officially time to add more to that catalog! "Immortalized" is here! Playing it now, can't tell you how happy I am, I haven't been this excited since seeing Slipknot live for the first time since 2008 "Mayhem Fest" earlier this year! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I am!

And thanks for the correction about "The Infection", my bro is the Xbox guy, I have the PS3, so I don't pay attention to it that much.

Regardless, it's an honor to have such a large library that's still growing to play, so thank you so much to HMX, WB and Disturbed themselves. I know it's cliche, but their music truly saved my life, especially "Prayer". Living with a rare disease since 1999 has been difficult and I honestly have had suicidal moments, but as soon as I heard "The Sickness", I was able to release those feelings, and I have been hooked ever since. Here's to 15 years of Disturbed and 7 years of DLC, may both truly become "Immortalized"!
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    I literally screamed out of joy when I saw Prayer announced for RB4. It's been one of my top 3 most wanted (and now most played) songs along Ten Thousand Fists and The Night.

Since Disturbed is a well-selling DLC artist, and due to their new album, I believe we'll see more DLC from them. I'd hope for, as either singles or in packs, the following songs:

Remember
    Liberate
    Ten Thousand Fists
    The Night
    Warrior
    The Vengeful One
    Immortalized
    Save Our Last Goodbye
  • I'd also like to see Hell make it in.
  • I got Immortalized a week ago and it is amazing I love every song except "Fire it Up" (sorry but I think it is the worst song Disturbed has ever done)

I would love for "The Light" or "The Vengeful One" to make their way into Rock Band
  • I'd like the rest of their first album... We're so close...
  • MistressDeviantMistressDeviant Unsigned
    edited August 22

I got Immortalized a week ago and it is amazing I love every song except "Fire it Up" (sorry but I think it is the worst song Disturbed has ever done)

I would love for "The Light" or "The Vengeful One" to make their way into Rock Band

Everybody's allowed their opinions, personally, there's never been a song that I've hated. It would appear we're in a bit of a stall until the next album, but I say let's use this opportunity to discuss more songs in RB from the less represented albums, "Believe" and "Ten Thousand Fists" once more. Rocksmith recently released "Ten Thousand Fists"; not long after Staind's "Outside" seemingly, so let's turn up the heat, if we can get "Outside", we can get "TTF"! I've already discussed my preferences from "Believe", so from "Ten Thousand Fists":

- "Guarded"
    - "Just Stop"
    - "Sons of Plunder"
    - "Decadence"
    - "Land of Confusion", obviously! :)
    - "Hell"; the B-side and my personal favorite of all, next to "Asylum"

So, what would be your choices, especially given now that "Ten Thousand Fists" has appeared and "Prayer" is officially part of the library? And, of course, don't stop the support for "The Light", I like to think the inclusion of "Warrior" was helped by this discussion! ;)
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited August 24
    @MistressDeviant I think we may get more Disturbed next month, during the time both Rock Band and Disturbed weren't on hiatuses there was always DLC celebrating new album releases and album anniversaries. Believe is 15 years old in September so I think we could get either a single from Believe or a pack which includes 1-2 songs from Believe.

Here's a brief recap:
    2008 - Indestructible released, RB gets a 3 pack from that album
    2010 Part 1 - The Sickness is 10 years old, RB gets a 3 pack from that album
    2010 Part 2 - Asylum is released, RB gets a 3 pack from that album
    2011 - Disturbed goes on hiatus
    2013 - RB goes on hiatus
    2015 - Both hiatuses end, Prayer announced for RB4 not long after Disturbed announced their return
    2016 - RB gets 3 songs from 2015's Immortalized, released in 2016 makes sense RB4 came out in October 2015

In addition to those you had:
    2008 - Down With the Sickness in RB2
    2009 - Stupify and Stricken are RB DLC
    2016 - Warrior is released as RB DLC alongside 2 of the 3 Immortalized songs
    2017 - Down With the Sickness released as a rewind