Disturbed On Rock Band

Comments

• woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    XeroTheory wrote: »
    They made Timmy & The Lords Of The Underworld work, and half of the lyrics/vocals on that song are dumb noises. Disturbed wouldn't be a problem.

Give us Disturbed!

Plus it would be fun to sing the those weird noises. Its one of those things that makes singing in rock band fun.
  • NY xVENGEANCExNY xVENGEANCEx Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Oh my God, I love you all. What we need to do now is keep this thread alive and create other threads to show the Rock Band community what it really needs. Singers abroad would love to just let out a Oo-wah-ah-ah-ah, and guitarists would love to play the demonic heavy riffs that Disturbed brings to the table. There is not a bad song by this crew but for some reason or another, Harmonix is failing to realize this. It is sad but we Disturbed fans can get it done with a little time and dedication. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to get an album. I'm ready if you are. I play on XBOX 360 and my gamertag is my username - NY xVENGEANCEx. Send me a friend request if you want to play or talk about the greatest band ever. I play GH3, Rock Band, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and I'm always willing to try new games. DISTURBED ROCKS AND WILL REMAIN ROCKING FOREVER!!!!
  • TaravenTaraven Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Ten Thousand Fists
    Striken
    Remember
    Prayer
  • BrownBrown Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    i would create a song pack similar to the Boston pack.

prayer
    rise
    down with the sickness
    10,000 fists
    perfect insanity
    guarded
    this moment
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Anyone who knows me can tell you, I am a huge fan of Disturbed! And I'm dying to see them on Rock Band. Sure it's vocally challenging, but that's part of the appeal! And, yes, many of the songs have some language, but that's what radio edits are for. I mean, come on, GH3 has "Stricken", RB should have something as well!

For now, I'm a big advocate for getting "Perfect Insanity" in the game. I think it's perfect for all instruments and no bad words in sight.

But whatever the song(s), Disturbed deserves to be on Rock Band. And with a new album and Mayhem Fest, now would be the perfect promotional time to get them on the DLC. Must have Disturbed!!!
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Oh my God, I love you all. What we need to do now is keep this thread alive and create other threads to show the Rock Band community what it really needs. Singers abroad would love to just let out a Oo-wah-ah-ah-ah, and guitarists would love to play the demonic heavy riffs that Disturbed brings to the table. There is not a bad song by this crew but for some reason or another, Harmonix is failing to realize this. It is sad but we Disturbed fans can get it done with a little time and dedication. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to get an album. I'm ready if you are. I play on XBOX 360 and my gamertag is my username - NY xVENGEANCEx. Send me a friend request if you want to play or talk about the greatest band ever. I play GH3, Rock Band, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and I'm always willing to try new games. DISTURBED ROCKS AND WILL REMAIN ROCKING FOREVER!!!!

I am right with you!! Unfortunately, I'm on the PS3 though. But if you seriously want to talk, you can always drop me a note here on the site! ;) But if you do have a PS3, my name's the same: MistressD. I do also have the same name on the 360 though, but that's only to play the band with my little brother; it's his machine, though he would love to see Disturbed as well.

And, yes, as a vocalist, I am dying to do the "Oo-wah-ah-ah-ah!":D
  • medalofhonormedalofhonor Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Mex wrote: »
    Hell yeah!

Here's what I'd like to see in RB:

"Prayer"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=70DHc7_BYZM

100% behind the idea of having "Prayer" in Rock Band. Definitely my favorite Disturbed song.

Closely followed by Disturbed's version of "Land Of Confusion" (originally by Genesis but disturbed version is definitely badass).

"Land Of Confusion"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ
  • kylerownsx62kylerownsx62 Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    All of Ten Thousand Fists album would be amazing and as for the weird noises "Oahahahah" works for the intro to Down With the Sickness and the other ones could just be "Oah" or they could just skip them like they do for backup vocalist parts because I"m sure few people can sing them (I can :D) and they would be tough for the microphone to sense.
  • kylerownsx62kylerownsx62 Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Just how many people are gunna ask for disturbed and mispell the band name this is the second one ive seen

dude its just a typo dont worry about it
  • jjlee138jjlee138 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    One of the bands I'd really REALLY love to see come to RB.....
    edited April 2008
    Just how many people are gunna ask for disturbed and mispell the band name this is the second one ive seen

I am not quite sure, but I know that they're probably GONNA continue to MISSPELL it ;)
    Couldn't resist:p
  • FatFreeDoritosFatFreeDoritos Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Hell, HMX Should Put All Their Songs In The RB
  • GrayInvisibleGrayInvisible Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    100% behind the idea of having "Prayer" in Rock Band. Definitely my favorite Disturbed song.

Closely followed by Disturbed's version of "Land Of Confusion" (originally by Genesis but disturbed version is definitely badass).

"Land Of Confusion"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ
    If Harmonix put in a disturbed cover of a good genesis song I would rip my hair out.
    edited April 2008
    If Harmonix put in a disturbed cover of a good genesis song I would rip my hair out.

Haha, well if you look, many bands covered it. I personally think the best cover is the Disturbed one. I, "MYSELF" like it better than the Genesis version simply because there is more instruments that are prevalent in the version by Disturbed and it has a pretty good solo. The vocals sound a lot more energetic too.

Check out the link and listen to it (even if the video sucks for the link i sent), dont let the fact that its a cover of a song you originally liked a lot blind you or deafen you...its a genuinely good song by Genesis and just as good by Disturbed.

Keep an open mind is all im saying.
  • BrownBrown Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    that would be awesome if they put one of there full albums on DLC on june 3rd (indestructible album release date)
  • deevineh8treddeevineh8tred Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Brown wrote: »
    that would be awesome if they put one of there full albums on DLC on june 3rd (indestructible album release date)

haha i literally just said that in another disturbed thread, great minds think alike lol
  • digitalworld40digitalworld40 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    A must have albulm DLC for RB! Either the new albulm on June 3rd or the Ten Thousand Fists album.
  • WhiteHotWhiteHot Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    +1

Any Disturbed. The new album would be killer though.
  • DrossvirexDrossvirex Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Yeah a lot of good songs for Rock Band. It's too bad the people who pick the music seem to think everyone who plays Rock Band needs an education in what they think is good music. That being said I have most of the DLC, but I would like some newer stuff.
  • jjlee138jjlee138 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Brown wrote: »

I'd pay double for this....
  • Xenx-ZonaXenx-Zona Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    HMX needs to get Disturbed on now
    any song will do.

Down with the sickness(the end part could be a bit much >>)
    Guarded
    just stop
    Stupify
    Voices
    1000 fists
    Deify
    Stricken
    Decadence
    land of confusion(disturbed or genesis vers.)
    Rise
    Conflict(though the lyrics can be a bit hard)
    Prayer
    Remember
    Inside the Fire(hell yes to this)
    Perfect Insanity
    This moment
    Droppin' plates
    Intoxication
    AND SO MANY MORE PLEASE!
  • DethByAudioDethByAudio Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    so on best buy dot com they said two exclusive tracks will be avalible for RB when u buy disturbed's new cd "Indestructible" inside the fire and indestructible

so its not down with the sickness and you have to buy there cd to get it...

ill just wait outside for someone to buy it and ask them for the code paper inside

:D
  • Roger DodgerRoger Dodger Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    Awesome! I've been waiting for RB to come out with Disturbed since I got RB!
    My question is do you guys think that we can download the songs on the
    Xbox Live Marketplace?
  • DethByAudioDethByAudio Opening Act
    edited May 2008
    apparently you can DL from xbox live but only if you have the cd code :(

for diehard fans i guess thats ok
    ya gotta buy the CD
    edited May 2008
    GOOD NEWS FELLOW FANS. YOU DONT HAVE TO PRE-ORDER THE CD TO GET THE TRACKS :)

taken from HMX Jonathan.

"Starting Sunday 5/4 pre-order the new album Indestructible on BestBuy.com and get a code to redeem "Inside The Fire" and "Indestructible" on June 3 for Xbox 360 RockBand for free."

Quick note: this is from the Disturbed site. We haven't totally nailed down which tracks are going to be available yet, but we'll let you know when we do.

If you pre-order the album online at BestBuy.com, you will receive a code which you may later use to redeem two free Disturbed tracks (as I said earlier, TBD) on Xbox Live. The promotion itself is exclusive to the Xbox 360, however, the Disturbed tracks will be publicly available for both platforms simultaneously, even if you do not opt into this special.

They will also be available separately, as singles, or as a bundled pack. Stay tuned, and if you have questions, please keep them to this thread. Thanks!
  • varsity157varsity157 Unsigned
    edited May 2008
    I would love to see some Disturbed songs on Rock Band. Rise is one of my favourite songs and the riffs in their songs would be really fun to play.
  • JMP5JMP5 Opening Act
    edited June 2008
    well everybody in this thread, we got our wish. The Disturbed tracks are badass, like I knew they would be. I would definitly want more songs too.
  • StinguitarStinguitar Unsigned
    edited June 2008
    I was thinking of a pack for them. (A second one)

Haunted
    Enough
    The Night

All from the new Indestructible album, and I have to tell you, they sound like they'd be really fun to play.
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited June 2008
    another Disturbed Pack.

Enough
    Liberated
    10,000 Fists

i think that would be a great pack.
    edited June 2008
    Enough
    Land Of Confusion
    The Curse