Fallout 3 teaser is up

edited June 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Normally I wouldn't drive traffic to another game's website but...it's Fallout.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com

Comments

• benjaminbenjamin Opening Act
    edited June 2007
    Damn, it uses Quicktime, there is no way that I am going to allow Apple onto my computer.

But I checked it out on Youtube and it is just a static image. That is quite a teaser.
  • edited June 2007
    benjamin wrote: »
    Damn, it uses Quicktime, there is no way that I am going to allow Apple onto my computer.

But I checked it out on Youtube and it is just a static image. That is quite a teaser.

Then that wouldn't really be the teaser then would it? That would be "some static image". I'd try again later.
  • edited June 2007
    oh man, I loved Fallout 2.. I can only hope that this still has a tactical turn-based system for combat, but somehow I doubt it :/

Still, it'll be nice to see an RPG without elves and crap. If I want to play a fantasy game, I'll juggle a couple of Tolkein books.
  • edited June 2007
    I'm not too worried about whether it is turn-based or not. Truth be told, to me, the soul of Fallout was always its nonlinear gameplay, its amazing sense of style, and its awesome writing. I feel qualified to say this as my addiction to those games continues to this day (except for that awful dungeon crawler thing they did a few years ago.)
  • edited June 2007
    Bethseda + Fallout = Niiiiiceee.

They claim that the vid is using the in-game engine, and that makes me feel even warmer and fuzzier than usual.
  • edited June 2007
    oh man, I loved Fallout 2.. I can only hope that this still has a tactical turn-based system for combat, but somehow I doubt it :/

Still, it'll be nice to see an RPG without elves and crap. If I want to play a fantasy game, I'll juggle a couple of Tolkein books.

Go to www.gametrailers.com they have it available in both hi and low quality in .mov .wmv and .mp4 formats.

It's lookin pretty sweet.
  • Civilization? I'll stay right here.
This discussion has been closed.