Does this fall under RockBand ?

TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
edited September 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Anyways i dont care , but i would appriciate it if you guys also made the Playstation 2 Sg Compatible with RockBand (Ps3) see not all of us can afford the complete band set so if you guys could please make an adapter HMX i will still buy The Strat (duh).

Comments

• MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited September 2007
    A PS2 to PS3 adapter has been attempted by another company for Guitar Hero guitars and could not be made to function properly. It's highly unlikely this will ever happen.
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited September 2007
    I know theres been about 3 adapters the pelican one is the worst , i read the RadioShack one is the most reliable and actually works , but seriously i love for an adapter to be made maybe somehow one could be built in somewhere in the Drum , one can dream.
  • tf5_bassisttf5_bassist Rising Star
    edited September 2007
    TheRocker;53660 said:
    I know theres been about 3 adapters the pelican one is the worst , i read the RadioShack one is the most reliable and actually works , but seriously i love for an adapter to be made maybe somehow one could be built in somewhere in the Drum , one can dream.
    i'm so pissed I can't find my RS adapter... i don't think they're disco'ed yet though, so you should be able to buy them. i bought mine when i worked there YEARS ago, and now i have to find it in a house full of crap in boxes. :/ but i'll be hooking that up to anything it can possibly hook up to once i do. :D